What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

College Football NCG thread Bama v Clemson (1 Viewer)

On the coaches coverage - I wish they would show the game full screen. There's no reason we need to see the coaches sitting there. But without the full screen, its not enjoyable to watch.

Both teams get a couple of first downs on their first drive, more important for Clemson IMHO. Teams feeling each other out.

Clemson holds on first drive, but Bama FLIPPED THE FIELD.

Clemson crowd about 60%
Almost every Clemson friend I know from high school in Charleston and working here in Charlotte is there. Those fans sure go all out.

Good for them, but damnit I'm pulling for Bama for once.

I agree with Cappy that I don't think Henry is special. He's good and could be a decent pro but he's not elite. Bama's blocking is elite.

I agree with Cappy that I don't think Henry is special. He's good and could be a decent pro but he's not elite. Bama's blocking is elite.
He's strong and he wears guys down. I think he has a shot to be in a RBBC, but he's not an elite back IMO.

Nice ####### run there though.

I think Henry is a special guy. He has been the best back at Bama (clearly IMO) the last three years.

Reminds me of Marshawn with how fast he moves for such a big, strong dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Henry is a special guy. He has been the best back at Bama (clearly IMO) the last three years.
Saw a thing on him today that he benches and dead lifts more than most lineman. He certainly will be a good NFL goalline back.

Saw a thing on him today that he benches and dead lifts more than most lineman. He certainly will be a good NFL goalline back.
So does Alfred Morris. Actually, he reminds me a lot of Morris come to think of it.

Users who are viewing this thread