What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

16 Team Salary Cap Contract Dynasty League (PPR IDP) (1 Viewer)

robertdts

Footballguy
This is a fully immersive experience, and I'm looking for fantasy football owners who are willing to be involved not only during the playing season but also in the non-playing season. I currently commish 4 other leagues with a similar construct, and my longest running one rolled into its seventh year. I have a strong core of committed dynasty fantasy football players from these other leagues who have all ready committed to being on the ground floor of this new league, so I'm looking to fill out the remaining teams in the league with strong candidates who will help us build a league that will be both competitive and fun on a year-in and year-out basis.

Just starting a new dynasty league with the following construct:

16 teams each with 45 man active roster limits and 5 taxi squad (practice squad) roster, with a $150 million salary cap per team

Starting Lineup: QB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, WR/TE, TE, PK, DT, DE, DE, LB, LB, LB, CB, CB, S, S, DP

Players are assigned annual contracts (when drafted in our league inaugural draft) as defined by the "cap hit" value as listed on the following website: http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cap/

Team owners then assign contract lengths (1-5 years) based on the assigned annual contract for the noted player. If a player is not listed, the annual contract has a default value of $500k/year.

We will be utilizing the myfantasyleague.com platform, and thus I will be collecting league dues of $5/team each year to cover league fees. The excess $10 will be paid out to the league champion at year-end.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please e-mail me a short fantasy football bio to robert.gibson36@gmail.com for consideration. I can then forward you a link to the league, which has the league constitution posted on the message board on the league site along with general draft information.

Thank you!

This league is filling up fast, and we'll start our inaugural veteran draft once the league is full. We have 12 of 16 owners confirmed to date.

Users who are viewing this thread