What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FantasyDraft.com did not pay me the $55 I was owed (1 Viewer)

hfs09

Footballguy
I was owed $35 from a contest I won with two of my friends on Sunday. Then I had $55 in my account. I withdrew the money on Sunday night.

I found out Tuesday that FantasyDraft has suspended my account because I had a friend sign up for FantasyDraft on my computer in September. FantasyDraft claims that I now have multiple accounts even though my friend has different name, email, etc.

FantasyDraft.com support says they will not pay me the $55 because I "violated the terms of use."

DFS players beware of FantasyDraft.com, they may take your money too!

Try threatening them to report to your states A.G. People like schneiderman don't have much to stand on, but that behavior gives them ammo. It should be easy enough for them to see each account usually logging on from separate IPs.

I've withdrawn money from FantasyDraft by check before with no issues. I sent in for an $1100 withdrawal yesterday, and will report back when it comes in.

Users who are viewing this thread