What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Steelers/Broncos Divisional Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Hoping for a good game but not expecting Pittsburgh to keep it close. Unless of course Peyton struggles.

Well, I'm 3 for 3 so far this weekend.. So that is either a GREAT sign for Denver or a jinx since I picked all 4 home teams. :oldunsure:

Pittsburgh plays great defense tonight and this game will be a slug fest. I don't expect a lot of offensive fireworks with a old Peyton and banged up Brownless Big Ben.

Got a good drinking game going, drinking every time Boomer/Nantz refer to Ben's toughness and HGH boys great comeback from obscurity.

I feel like Manning & Brady have been linked throughout their careers so it is destiny that on the weekend that Brady gets to his 10th AFC Championship that Peyton will get his 10th one and done.

I feel like Manning & Brady have been linked throughout their careers so it is destiny that on the weekend that Brady gets to his 10th AFC Championship that Peyton will get his 10th one and done.
I can't as a scenario where Peyton ends his career .500 or better in the playoffs either way

Broncos are vunerable to TE - surprised Miller with no looks

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread