What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LIVING THE LIFE - clash of clans (1 Viewer)

Chappy

Footballguy
I'll be starting up another new clan, that will involve my family members and people from here and another fantasy MB. PM if interested or post here. Thx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you fill me in on what's going on here?
Was part of a clan, went my separate way and started up a new one. Think my son will be in it and am looking to see if any others want to come aboard to be a part of a laid back group that will eventually be into warring. All TH levels accepted but nothing rushed.

You interested?

A few people bailed from Honda, cursing on the way out. Is that you? What happened?
No, I was the 2nd part of the group leaving. Both Animator and I were asked to leave. I started up this new clan and Ani is likely to come over tomorrow. I don't know what happened with the first group for sure but I think they were pissed about me asking another about their attack during a war, as I stated above. Now just looking to move on and get things going with my new clan - LIVING THE LIFE. Let me know if you know anyone looking for a new clan.

Come to fbgs
I would give it thought but my wife's account is a TH2 my son's is a mid 8 and I'm a new 9. You guys are much higher.

Thinking a new clan with some lower levels mixed with some higher might be better. If it doesn't work, I'll reconsider.

Come to fbgs
I would give it thought but my wife's account is a TH2 my son's is a mid 8 and I'm a new 9. You guys are much higher. Thinking a new clan with some lower levels mixed with some higher might be better. If it doesn't work, I'll reconsider.
Not what you wanted to hear but another open invite to join fbgs. We're actively looking for TH8's and TH9's for our war mix. Currently have 1 max TH8 and 1 mid TH8 (doesn't war much). Hoping to get about 5 TH8's for the war mix. If your new clan doesn't work out let us know!

Come to fbgs
I would give it thought but my wife's account is a TH2 my son's is a mid 8 and I'm a new 9. You guys are much higher. Thinking a new clan with some lower levels mixed with some higher might be better. If it doesn't work, I'll reconsider.
Not what you wanted to hear but another open invite to join fbgs. We're actively looking for TH8's and TH9's for our war mix. Currently have 1 max TH8 and 1 mid TH8 (doesn't war much). Hoping to get about 5 TH8's for the war mix. If your new clan doesn't work out let us know!
Ok, thx will let you know.

I am glad this got its own thread because no one who is serious about the game is reading the other one.
I hear ya. However, I'm not solely an FBG clan and certainly didn't want my clan stuff getting lost in the craze of all types of strategic discussions in that other thread. So, I felt like starting my own thread would do my clan justice.

Gonna lose 1 or 2 stiffs after this war, anyone wanting into this new clan, even if you're lower level, would be greatly appreciated. Laid back bunch, mostly new to the game, with a lot to learn. Thx

Lost our first war to an Iranian crew 57-40. They were a level 4 clan and obviously, we're just level 1. Our new members learned some valuable lessons about pulling cc troops and killing them first before starting the "real" attack. They also hate valks!

Would love to have more folks join up!

I haven't played in months. I got sick of them changing the game all the time. I spent alot of money along the way too. Good luck.

War #2 starting tomorrow! Overmatched again, but will make for good learning experiences.

Anyone still welcome.

why cant i find it? is it full? i dont play much anymore but i donate well. level 10 th, level 115 character.

If you type in the clan search LIVING THE LIFE in all caps, we're the 5th clan down with 20 members and Irish Assassins as the leader, Ace and bunniemcmuffin are co-leaders.

Users who are viewing this thread