What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do you wash your hands after dropping a duece? (1 Viewer)

Well do ya

• Yes

Votes: 123 92.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 7.5%

• Total voters
My informal observation is 20 % of the population does not.
If you have ever been in the rest room during a poker tournament break you will find that it is closer to 50% which is pretty disgusting considering you are touching items that they touch right after they use the toilet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't tell you how many times I've seen someone come out of a stall in a public bathroom, completely bypass the sink, and walk right out.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen someone come out of a stall in a public bathroom, completely bypass the sink, and walk right out.
Yep. Or walk into the bathroom yakking on the cellphone, taking a piss while still talking, zip up and walk right out still talking.

Wash your hands you disgusting bastards.

Multiple occupancy i make enough of a show of it.

Single only if i get poop on my hands.

Never when i pee because i dont wear underwear so i just unzip, let it hang and aim by swiveling my hips.

I always wipe if i dribble but never at home

Yep. Or walk into the bathroom yakking on the cellphone, taking a piss while still talking, zip up and walk right out still talking.

Wash your hands you disgusting bastards.
I have a bottle of GermX in my office. I don't want to touch the flush handle or the faucet after all you disgusting pig hand washers.

This may seem strange but I wash my hands even if I walked in and walked out without doing anything. The reason? I refuse to touch the door handle without a paper towel and if I'm going to waste a towel I might as well wash my hands.

I thought only employees had to do that?
:lmao: Seriously, not washing after wiping? Even if you can't see it, you DID get fecal matter on your hands. Wash your hands, you disgusting pigs.

When I see this, I usually taunt the guy in a ridiculous French accent:

"Your butthole has a hamster, and your father smells of dingleberries!"

Seriously, not washing after wiping? Even if you can't see it, you DID get fecal matter on your hands. Wash your hands, you disgusting pigs.
This is the right answer. Plus the various other things you might touch (toilet seat, flusher, door handle), those that don't wash after using the bathroom are really not making a smart decision.

It's just not worth the risk. Wash 100% of the time, and use hot water and soap. And get between your fingers and by your nails.

Seriously, not washing after wiping? Even if you can't see it, you DID get fecal matter on your hands. Wash your hands, you disgusting pigs.
This is the right answer. Plus the various other things you might touch (toilet seat, flusher, door handle), those that don't wash after using the bathroom are really not making a smart decision.

It's just not worth the risk. Wash 100% of the time, and use hot water and soap. And get between your fingers and by your nails.[/quote

Good point.

Just putting your hands under the faucet water for 3 seconds does not count as washing. Actually wash your hands people.

I love the people that just took a #### and do the "performance" hand wash. They'll walk over to the sink, turn on the water, and then immediately shut it off. Then they grab paper, act like they're drying their hands, and then just leave. ####### disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread