What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***BTTF VI: Draft Over! See you in October (2 Viewers)

Bogart 932
TRE 872
JFranco 807
Greco 734
Arsenal 593
DougB 588
Koya 551
RnR 540
Acer 533
SuperNintendo 519
Funke 356
Rodg12 298
SoCal 232
Moops 227
Sparty 212
Oso 140 (578)
SNC 140
Cheese 119
Kraft 75

Bogart 932
TRE 872
JFranco 807
Greco 734
Arsenal 593
DougB 588
Koya 551
RnR 540
Acer 533
SuperNintendo 519
Funke 356
Rodg12 298
SoCal 232
Moops 227
Sparty 212
Oso 140 (578)
SNC 140
Cheese 119
Kraft 75
SNC is SuperNintendo, right? His 519 was the roll-off to break the 140 tie with me.

I'd really like to get to 24. Do we want to consider allowing multiple teams? It was funny when Tre had 2 bad teams. :)

I'd really like to get to 24. Do we want to consider allowing multiple teams? It was funny when Tre had 2 bad teams. :)
In retrospect, Cuban shtick was not a great idea. My original team...well, some pitchers died and I didn't trade.

I'd take two teams again if I had to, but I think we have some time here. Maybe start 2/15ish?

In retrospect, Cuban shtick was not a great idea. My original team...well, some pitchers died and I didn't trade.I'd take two teams again if I had to, but I think we have some time here. Maybe start 2/15ish?
We started around this time last year but finished before any teams broke camp. I don't think there are any games being played overseas this year.

Unless I get Ruth in one of the teams. Then I'll do two teams.*

* ETA, possible draft formats.. GIANTS AMONG MEN

Every team has one all time HOFer, or something like that, everyone else from one season or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has someone told Frosty and Dr. Detroit that they're taking the last two teams? Let's get started.

Anyone troll the FFA for two?
Has it really come to that? Feels...cheap...dirty.
It's from whence we all come from GB. Never forget your roots.

(which for me is technically FFToday and one of their many down time moments in like 1999 or 2000.
So true. Mine was rotojunkie (still don't remember how I got there) and Chem X with the "Any FBGs In Here?" post. Good times.

#poura40forBhob

I lurked FBG even though I was always more of a BBG. I jumped in when BBT happened because it was new and welcoming and I sort of knew what I was talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread