What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***BTTF VI: Draft Over! See you in October (1 Viewer)

Google Sheet

I copied from last year and updated the draft order. The 2015 team pages haven't been cleaned up
Great, that was a waste of 20 minutes
I'm sure your's will be better. I just took the 2015 list and deleted all the names. That's not innovation.
Quick look at this shows no auto populations of rosters. Anyone interested in that. Looks like some people have entered their teams and some have not

1. Bogart -- Bryce Harper, OF
2. TRE -- Clayton Kershaw, SP
3. JFranco Mike Trout, OF
4. Greco OTC (texted)
5. Chemx
6. Arsenal
7. DougB
8. Koya
9. RnR
10. Acer
11. NV
12. Frosty
13. OSO DUE
14. Eephus
15. Funke
16. Rodg12
17. SoCal
18. Moops
19. Sparty
20. Scoobus
21. Oso
22. SNC
23. Cheese
24. Kraft

3. JFranco -- Mike Trout, OF
4. Greco -- Josh Donaldson, 3B
5. Chemx -- Paul Goldschmidt, 1B
6. Arsenal --
7. DougB
8. Koya
9. RnR
10. Acer
11. NV
12. Frosty
13. OSO DUE
14. Eephus
15. Funke
16. Rodg12
17. SoCal
18. Moops
19. Sparty
20. Scoobus
21. Oso
22. SNC
23. Cheese
24. Kraft

It's the first round. And the draft just started. And I very rarely hold things up in these. And it's not even gunna get to me.

5 hours with no picks. we had a good run
Seriously, it's just a house. Not like it's going to run away or anything. Like the real estate agent is going to lose out on a sale. He should tell the agent he needs 10 minutes to take care of something. It's not like they aren't going to let him have the house.

Sheesh, talk about mixed up priorities.

5 hours with no picks. we had a good run
Seriously, it's just a house. Not like it's going to run away or anything. Like the real estate agent is going to lose out on a sale. He should tell the agent he needs 10 minutes to take care of something. It's not like they aren't going to let him have the house.

Sheesh, talk about mixed up priorities.
A house is not a home but a draft thread is

Sorry guys. In addition to closing on the house this is also the week of out annual sales conference, so I've had events going late in the night all week. I should be in better shape after today.

I'll take Stanton

3. JFranco -- Mike Trout, OF
4. Greco -- Josh Donaldson, 3B
5. Chemx -- Paul Goldschmidt, 1B
6. Arsenal -- Giancarlo Stanton, OF
7. DougB -- Carlos Correa, SS
8. Koya -- OTC
9. RnR
10. Acer
11. NV
12. Frosty
13. OSO DUE
14. Eephus
15. Funke
16. Rodg12
17. SoCal
18. Moops
19. Sparty
20. Scoobus
21. Oso
22. SNC
23. Cheese
24. Kraft

Man, didn't expect to have so many options at pitcher, between two guys, with a close third:

Jake Arrieta, SP

1 . 1 [ 1 ] Bogart :: OF :: WAS :: Bryce Harper ::
1 . 2 [ 2 ] TRE :: SP :: LAD :: Clayton Kershaw :: Already selling the shortage of quality starting pitching
1 . 3 [ 3 ] JFranco :: OF :: LAA :: Mike Trout ::
1 . 4 [ 4 ] Greco :: 3B :: TOR :: Josh Donaldson ::
1 . 5 [ 5 ] ChemX :: 1B :: ARI :: Paul Goldschmidt ::
1 . 6 [ 6 ] Arsenal :: OF :: MIA :: Giancarlo Stanton :: Buying houses instead of drafting players
1 . 7 [ 7 ] DougB :: SS :: HOU :: Carlos Correa :: Best Correan available
1 . 8 [ 8 ] Koya :: SP :: CHC :: Jake Arrieta :: Looks great with his shirt off
1 . 9 [ 9 ] RnR ::OTC :: :: ::
1 . 10 [ 10 ] Acer :: :: :: ::
1 . 11 [ 11 ] NV :: :: :: ::
1 . 12 [ 12 ] Frosty :: :: :: ::
1 . 13 [ 13 ] DOSO :: :: :: ::
1 . 14 [ 14 ] Eephus :: :: :: ::

Last edited by a moderator:
1.09 - Max Scherzer (SP, WAS)

He won for me last year, I'll try it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 . 1 [ 1 ] Bogart :: OF :: WAS :: Bryce Harper ::
1 . 2 [ 2 ] TRE :: SP :: LAD :: Clayton Kershaw :: Already selling the shortage of quality starting pitching
1 . 3 [ 3 ] JFranco :: OF :: LAA :: Mike Trout ::
1 . 4 [ 4 ] Greco :: 3B :: TOR :: Josh Donaldson ::
1 . 5 [ 5 ] ChemX :: 1B :: ARI :: Paul Goldschmidt ::
1 . 6 [ 6 ] Arsenal :: OF :: MIA :: Giancarlo Stanton :: Buying houses instead of drafting players
1 . 7 [ 7 ] DougB :: SS :: HOU :: Carlos Correa :: Best Correan available
1 . 8 [ 8 ] Koya :: SP :: CHC :: Jake Arrieta :: Looks great with his shirt off
1 . 9 [ 9 ] RnR :: SP :: WAS :: Max Scherzer ::
1 . 10 [ 10 ] Acer :: SP :: SF :: Madison Bumgarner :: Pitcher run!
1 . 11 [ 11 ] NV ::OTC :: :: ::
1 . 12 [ 12 ] Frosty :: :: :: ::
1 . 13 [ 13 ] DOSO :: :: :: ::
1 . 14 [ 14 ] Eephus :: :: :: ::
1 . 15 [ 15 ] Funke :: :: :: ::

Well, there were my top four. Kershaw has the advantage but the others were a tough choice. Almost went Bumgarner, but decided on Arrieta's historic whip and HR rates, even in a much more offensive oriented park. Scherz was just behind - probably the safest bet, but historic baseline suggests maybe not quite as dominating as the others for WIS purposes.

Well, there were my top four. Kershaw has the advantage but the others were a tough choice. Almost went Bumgarner, but decided on Arrieta's historic whip and HR rates, even in a much more offensive oriented park. Scherz was just behind - probably the safest bet, but historic baseline suggests maybe not quite as dominating as the others for WIS purposes.
You, of all people, should be aware of his WIS effectiveness.

Arrieta is by far the least safe of the choices imo, but he had a heck of a season last year. Just two years ago, he was kind of sucky. Had a .246 babip last year...his career average is .272.

As always, Koya knows best though.

I really don't know who I would have picked 4th. Arrieta probably as good a choice as any. I usually write down who I was considering as an alternative, so I can go back and see how dumb I was. For my Trout pick, I wrote... Correa, I guess... or xxxxxxxxxxx (player who isn't picked yet)

You, of all people, should be aware of his WIS effectiveness.
Yes, killer stats - but if he goes toward his higher historical whips and HR rate could be less uber awesome since we are cutting hairs

Users who are viewing this thread