What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 WSL2 ***Draft Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Travelling until tomorrow am.  Weekend long soccer tourney.  If I'm on the clock over 4 hours have Ref or Jeff P pick BPA available for me.

In 10 months, that may look like the best turn in all of these drafts...good show, Ref.
sniffed them both in wsl1 without knowing their perceived value....missed on conley by two picks and should have taken coleman instead of britt in the 17th....then felt forced to take the last DST instead of him in the 18th, although I thought about going solo dst with SEA and snagging him in 18th...being on the end decided not to wait here....

Travelling until tomorrow am.  Weekend long soccer tourney.  If I'm on the clock over 4 hours have Ref or Jeff P pick BPA available for me.
Hmmmmm...was coming here to send Bass some picks. I'll be out most of the evening. Looks like I'm in no danger of a timeout though, so I'll just pick when I get back, probably a little after midnight EST

15.08 - Rams, DST LA Browns, DST CLE

Ooops, thought I found a steal there....my bad

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread