What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

______ Passed Away Today, RIP (9 Viewers)

Sabertooth said:
Brain did have some great lines.  
He's doing color commentating with Gorilla Monsoon in a match with Tito Santana and Greg Valentine (I think). Santana gets thrown out of the ring and lands in front of the table where Gorilla and Bobby are sitting. Greg Valentine comes down and slams Santanas heading into the announcers table. The camera is right there and Santana looks up all dazed and without missing a beat, Bobby says:

"Si Senor, we'll take two #9 Taco platters and two margaritas"

Last edited by a moderator:
Living with this for a number of years didn't hurt.  

For those of you younger guys, this was his ex-wife Vikki Lamotta, as a Playboy Centerfold (censored naughty bits) when she was in her early 50s.  This was well before competent plastic surgery, and you just didn't see women of that age ...look like that.  
i remember that layout - that was some tight, bombastic pulchritude right there...

ETA: shonuff made Cathy Moriarty look like roadkill

Last edited by a moderator:
Monty Hall was one of those people that I would have figured died a long time ago. Never really heard his name in years.

RIP
I had no idea until tonight that his daughter is a long-time actress: Joanna Gleason. She is in that category of you-know-her-face but don't know her name. She was Marky Mark's mother in Boogie Nights, and was in an episode of Friends where she played Aniston's chain smoking boss. A million other things.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/06/ralphie-may-dead/

Comedian Ralphie May has died at the age of 45.

Ralphie's stand-up comedy career took after he finished second on "Last Comic Standing" in 2003. Since then he's had several televised comedy specials -- mostly on Netflix and Comedy Central -- and he's continued touring, almost non-stop around, the country.

In 2015 he and his wife Lahna Turner, also a comedian, filed for divorce. Ralphie was devastated by the split ... which got extremely nasty, especially when it came to the custody battle over their 2 kids.

Now ladies at first you're not gonna like what I have to say...  and girls your natural instinct is gonna want to get lippy and mouth up and say something.
    But ya'll need to hush-up 'cause a mans talking. Alright!

:lol:

Sooo damn funny. 

John Hillerman, who played Higgins on Magnum PI, and the mayor of Rock Ridge in Blazing Saddles, 84.

I didn't know he was still alive. Thought he was older. I also didn't know he was from Texas, he's played an angry Brit so well. 

I would like to present him a laurel and hearty handshake. 
Loved his wit on magnum pi. Rip. :(

Users who are viewing this thread