Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sinn Fein

?️ Official Supreme Court nomination thread

1 hour ago, The Indestructible said:

Marie Claire‏Verified account @marieclaire

Christine Blasey Ford Is Donating Her GoFundMe Money To Sexual Assault Survivors

I'll expect everyone who said she did it for the money to come forward and say whoa, they were really wrong now.

(no I won't)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Indestructible said:

Christine Blasey Ford Is Donating Her GoFundMe Money To Sexual Assault Survivors

It was obvious to everyone at the time she wasn't doing it for money except the people who didn't want to believe the truth. 

Would they now? We'll find out. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, The Narrator said:

It was obvious to everyone at the time she wasn't doing it for money except the people who didn't want to believe the truth. 

Hint: no

Just now, Henry Ford said:
20 minutes ago, The Narrator said:

Hint: no

What Henry didn't know is that a good narrator tries to build some suspense so people will continue watching the show, even if we all know that Republicans were simply looking for a justification to ignore her because they valued a supreme court seat over their soul. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, The Narrator said:

What Henry didn't know is that a good narrator tries to build some suspense so people will continue watching the show, even if we all know that Republicans were simply looking for a justification to ignore her because they valued a supreme court seat over their soul. 

Which is fascinating based on how many Republican politicians have paid for abortions. 

7 hours ago, proninja said:

I'll expect everyone who said she did it for the money to come forward and say whoa, they were really wrong now.

(no I won't)

That tweet isnt true fyi. She said she will donate what is left over. 

I am sure we will get a full accounting report. 

6 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

Which is fascinating based on how many Republican politicians have paid for abortions. 

Of course they paid, they are not looking for abortion handouts, abortion welfare.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The Indestructible said:

This tweet is another reason why people should always read a little more into the story. It is a bs tweet. No doubt intentionally misleading. 

A real journalist would say 

Christine Blasey Ford says she is Donating some of Her GoFundMe Money To Sexual Assault Survivors

2 hours ago, Ditkaless Wonders said:

Of course they paid, they are not looking for abortion handouts, abortion welfare.

40 acres, a mule, a chicken in every pot and on-demand abortions for all.

2 hours ago, parasaurolophus said:

This tweet is another reason why people should always read a little more into the story. It is a bs tweet. No doubt intentionally misleading. 

A real journalist would say 

Christine Blasey Ford says she is Donating some of Her GoFundMe Money To Sexual Assault Survivors

She still didn't do it for the money or the fame.  You'll concede that at least, yes?

7 minutes ago, CletiusMaximus said:

40 acres, a mule, a chicken in every pot and on-demand abortions for all.

I don't need the mule, I don't like mules.  To me they are like Green Eggs and Ham, I do not like them CM man.  Can I trade it for some group diversion and intoxication (keeping it clean due to moderation policies).

41 minutes ago, zoonation said:

She still didn't do it for the money or the fame.  You'll concede that at least, yes?

I wont concede anything since I dont know her and we obviously didnt get all details. I will definitely acknowledge that her concocting the entire thing out of thin air to get money and fame is definitely a low probability.  

On 11/27/2018 at 1:26 AM, The Narrator said:

Truth?  How the heck do you know what the truth is?  A 35-year old story which lacked details like where or when and which lack any collaboration including by anyone who was identified with being at the alledged party and which the FBI discovered nothing except an individual who claimed he was the guilty individual.   The story reeked of politics from beginning to end.  

On 11/27/2018 at 2:05 AM, Henry Ford said:

What is facsinating is you would quote such a terrible post.