Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Braktastic

MFL Down?

136 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

They are having some kind of clustering/loadbalancing issue.  Happened yesterday too.  3/4 of my leagues are fine, one was down for half an hour or so last night, a different one is down right now.

clustering is right...

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 7:33 PM, Dez said:

I just set mine over the weekend and I confirmed with MFL that I was doing it correct.  I set my settings for blind bidding then FCFS waivers after.  Also I set for Dropped players lock until Tuesday Noon.

For my league this is how it works I have blind bidding on Wed 8 PM and Fri 8 PM.  I lock up the players at 8 PM Wed because I don't want the FCFS to happen until Friday.

Hope that helps you.

Lock All Free Agents   Sun Sep 10 1:00:00 p.m. ET 2017 (Happens 15 more weeks.) Edit  
Process Blind Bid Waivers   Wed Sep 13 8:00:00 p.m. ET 2017 (Happens 15 more weeks.) Edit Delete
Lock All Free Agents   Wed Sep 13 8:00:00 p.m. ET 2017 (Happens 15 more weeks.) Edit Delete
Process Blind Bid Waivers   Fri Sep 15 8:00:00 p.m. ET 2017 (Happens 15 more weeks.)

I have mine set up this way - but how do you allow owners to put in blind bid waiver claims initially? There is no calendar event and I can't see another way. Does anyone know?

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 3:48 PM, Bronco Billy said:

Looks pretty simple to me. Maybe I'm wrong.

First you have to have the waivers turned on for the league in the abilities page.

Where is this part?

3 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

I have mine set up this way - but how do you allow owners to put in blind bid waiver claims initially? There is no calendar event and I can't see another way. Does anyone know?

This is how I have mine set up so this should open the waiver wire for people to put in for players on Sunday at 1 PM Sept 10th and then it will run waivers on Wed Sept 13th. 

No Add/Drops Allowed Sun Jan 1 1:00:00 p.m. ET 2017 until Sun Sep 10 1:00:00 p.m. ET 2017

Lock All Free Agents Sun Sep 10 1:00:00 p.m. ET 2017 (Happens 15 more weeks.)Edit 

Process Blind Bid Waivers Wed Sep 13 8:00:00 p.m. ET 2017 (Happens 15 more weeks.)EditDelete

Lock All Free Agents Wed Sep 13 8:00:00 p.m. ET 2017 (Happens 15 more weeks.)EditDelete

Process Blind Bid Waivers Fri Sep 15 8:00:00 p.m. ET 2017 (Happens 15 more weeks.)

2 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Where is this part?

First thing you do is go to setup page then go to ADD/DROP waivers setup and select General add/drop setup.  Once you select this you will be asked how you want your waivers to run at the top of the page once you select that then you enter the other info.

ADD/DROP AND WAIVERS SETUP

General Add/Drop Setup

Transaction Calendar Setup

Waivers/Free Agents Setup

Blind Bid Waiver Setup

Custom Waiver Order

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Where is this part?

>For Commissioners

>>Setup

>>>Commissioners/Franchise Setup

>>>>Franchise Abilities

Edited by Bronco Billy

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Bronco Billy said:

>For Commissioners

>>Setup

>>>Commissioners/Franchise Setup

>>>>Franchise Abilities

Thanks  - I see the issue I was having.

Edited by Dr. Octopus

36 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Thanks  - I see the issue I was having.

My pleasure

Just now, Bronco Billy said:

My pleasure

What happened is they also changed how owners enter waivers. It's labled as an "add/drop" and then you must check a box that states "process as a waiver" (or something like that).

2 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

What happened is they also changed how owners enter waivers. It's labled as an "add/drop" and then you must check a box that states "process as a waiver" (or something like that).

Yep

But it is way way easier on the owners entering conditional blind bids than the old system.  Very user friendly and far superior once you get it set up as a commish.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Dr. Octopus said:

That means the player isn't locked.  Make sure you run a "lock all players" process ASAP.  Unless you are looking at this in commish mode, in which case your permissions allow you to bypass waivers.  Check it in owner mode to make sure.

Edited by Hankmoody

Down again?

I was on earlier today but haven't been able to get to MFL for the past two hours.

Anyone know if they scheduled maintenance for today? I didn't see a memo.

I still can't get into any of my leagues. Not even the MFL homepage.

2 minutes ago, Bossman said:

I still can't get into any of my leagues. Not even the MFL homepage.

Bounced into Z47 no problem.

Something goofy with Chrome on my end. I ended up getting in with Explorer.