What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bernie Sanders HQ! *A decent human being. (3 Viewers)

On the contrary, Biden is expected to adopt some of Bernie's positions on

Immigration Reform - "If Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden is elected in November, he is expected to use many of those same levers to undo Mr. Trump’s changes and even end some immigration enforcement measures that have been in place for decades....  Mr. Biden has also said he would pursue a bill providing a pathway to citizenship for the 11 million immigrants in the country who lack permanent legal status, a task made easier if Democrats take back control of the Senate."

Education Reform including tuition-free public college for families making less than $125k per year. 
For any FBGs over that threshold, let's discuss added some rental property to your portfolio to get you below this threshold.

On the contrary, Biden is expected to adopt some of Bernie's positions on

Immigration Reform - "If Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden is elected in November, he is expected to use many of those same levers to undo Mr. Trump’s changes and even end some immigration enforcement measures that have been in place for decades....  Mr. Biden has also said he would pursue a bill providing a pathway to citizenship for the 11 million immigrants in the country who lack permanent legal status, a task made easier if Democrats take back control of the Senate."

Education Reform including tuition-free public college for families making less than $125k per year. 
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/08/finance-202-publicly-biden-is-tough-wall-street-privately-his-camp-is-offering-reassurance/

Biden staffers have privately assured bankers not to read too much into their “task force” exercise.  That it was just a performative gesture to make progressives feel like they would have a voice in his administration.  Just so you know.  

I understand people want to get Trump out and Biden is the only conceivable “choice” to accomplish this.  But please stop acting like this guy was ever serious about enacting left policy goals.  

Was searching through my email for ActBlue donations as proof that the Gravel kids still owe me my Gravel buttons I donated for way back.  Then saw that I gave a $2.70 donation to Bernie when it was just him and Joe Biden.  I might as well just given it to Joe Biden himself  :X

Guy didn't put up nearly enough fight to make me think he was ever serious about coming through for the people that believed in him.  More important to him to stay in good graces with the enemy than to use his power for people that are suffering.  Can't even bring himself to say Assange's name. 

Joe Biden ####s on him every other day and he still is pushing this alarmist BS and telling us to support Kamala Harris.  Total sellout.  

Was searching through my email for ActBlue donations as proof that the Gravel kids still owe me my Gravel buttons I donated for way back.  Then saw that I gave a $2.70 donation to Bernie when it was just him and Joe Biden.  I might as well just given it to Joe Biden himself  :X

Guy didn't put up nearly enough fight to make me think he was ever serious about coming through for the people that believed in him.  More important to him to stay in good graces with the enemy than to use his power for people that are suffering.  Can't even bring himself to say Assange's name. 

Joe Biden ####s on him every other day and he still is pushing this alarmist BS and telling us to support Kamala Harris.  Total sellout.  
What's this?  Are you calling Bernie a sellout?  I call him a team player.  From what I've seen Bernie is campaigning pretty hard for Biden.  And if Biden gets elected, he's going to owe the Bernie Bros some love.  That's a big part of the reason why I'm voting for Biden.  I'll be mighty disappointed if all he pays is lip service to Bernie's agenda.  

What's this?  Are you calling Bernie a sellout?  I call him a team player.  From what I've seen Bernie is campaigning pretty hard for Biden.  And if Biden gets elected, he's going to owe the Bernie Bros some love.  That's a big part of the reason why I'm voting for Biden.  I'll be mighty disappointed if all he pays is lip service to Bernie's agenda.  
Has he even paid lip service to Bernie's agenda though? 

I agree though that Bernie is just being a team player. As much as I'd love him to continue the fight he made a deal to run as a Democrat and he's living up to it. I get that.

Has he even paid lip service to Bernie's agenda though? 

I agree though that Bernie is just being a team player. As much as I'd love him to continue the fight he made a deal to run as a Democrat and he's living up to it. I get that.
On a couple of items he has....  on immigration reform, Biden is on record saying he favors a path to citizenship for the 11 million or whatever illegal aliens.  And on the education front, Biden has floated the idea of an income tax hike on wealthier Americans to pay for free public college for families making $125k or less.  So there is some hope there.  

Isn't Biden also saying he'll expand ACA? I know it's not all the way to complete single payer, but it does attempt to address healthcare concerns, which is a pretty important component of Sanders' platform.

On a couple of items he has....  on immigration reform, Biden is on record saying he favors a path to citizenship for the 11 million or whatever illegal aliens.
To rooms full of rich donors, Biden is on record saying he would punish business owners for "hiring illegals."  The Obama admin deported two million+ undocumented people, and built the cages that Trump now uses to dehumanize immigrants.  

When confronted about this record by Carlos Rojas and other immigration activists- who campaigned for Barack Obama in 2008- Biden told them to go vote for Trump.  

On a couple of items he has....  on immigration reform, Biden is on record saying he favors a path to citizenship for the 11 million or whatever illegal aliens.  And on the education front, Biden has floated the idea of an income tax hike on wealthier Americans to pay for free public college for families making $125k or less.  So there is some hope there.  
That's good to know, I'm assuming the worst but I would be thrilled if he/they surprise me

So the alternative to Trump is....

Jorgensen, the PSL, the Greens, Jesse Ventura write-in, staying home...

All of those are contributing less to the continued collapse of humanity than supporting Biden/Trump.  
I made that mistake in 2016. Never again. Any other candidate I'd consider it, but not Trump.

I made that mistake in 2016. Never again. Any other candidate I'd consider it, but not Trump.
Well I think you chose right, and Clinton/Trump voters chose wrong.  Clinton seemed like a surefire bet to deliver another ground war in Asia.  If she'd won I think we'd be seeing similar levels of corruption and possibly an even more warlike military, the media would just be more credulous about it.  

Users who are viewing this thread