What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Board Upgrade Tips - FAQ in first post (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, the replies/views count makes no sense these days, but as far as all things go (quotes -- ahem) it's a small quibble. 

It makes no sense to have 15 replies and no views to a topic. 

rockaction said:
By the way, the replies/views count makes no sense these days, but as far as all things go (quotes -- ahem) it's a small quibble. 

It makes no sense to have 15 replies and no views to a topic. 
"sense". right.

Fyi searching within threads is pretty much not working any longer.

This has occurred at several locations for me.

@Memphis Foundry (edited) (hi, any thoughts? thanks)

ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)

Request ID: HatH7Z3_52vLr7nX1nUaVkE_S1EbJu4kRIzegKbl2va5i7IpdVV0Mw==
Code:
- Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a warning just a minute or so ago - something about you are not allowed to give reputation points to this user.  Of course, like an idiot, I didn't capture the actual warning.  Anybody else get that?

Just noticed the Sort By -> Custom -> Topics I've Posted In now has multiple pages in it instead of just one page of topics.

Is there a setting to notify me individually when someone quotes a post of mine? If three people quoted a post, it used to give me three notifications - click on each one and it brings you to that specific and corresponding quote and reply.  

Now, it's one lump notification saying "FBG1, FFA2 and LostSharkPooler" all quoted the same post of mine, but their quotes/replies could be on entirely different pages making it near impossible to locate. 

The color pallet in the reply box is all messed up.  Gives options for carrot, desaturated blue, amethyst, pumpkin but no blue, navy blue, red, green, etc.

The color pallet in the reply box is all messed up.  Gives options for carrot, desaturated blue, amethyst, pumpkin but no blue, navy blue, red, green, etc.
Was wondering what happened with that. The new color pallete is intentional?

Does anyone else find they now have to scroll to the right to read longer posts? I thought it was an iPad thing, but the pc does the same if I dont have window maximized. I dont remember that from before. 

Does anyone else find they now have to scroll to the right to read longer posts? I thought it was an iPad thing, but the pc does the same if I dont have window maximized. I dont remember that from before. 
this is a pain to read even your post as the last five words are chopped off my screen on all devices.  Also have to scroll over for the submit button.

Walking Boot said:
I think, when the "next unread thread" at the bottom right of the screen is a link to a thread with a very long title (like, 40 words long), it screws up the margin on that side.
Think you're right. It wasn't doing it with "Unexpected what to do/say" as the next thread, then someone posted in Trump and it started doing it again.

"sort by" has been a mostly no-go for me for the last few weeks. I get this message:

ERROR

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection. 

Request ID: 4UHWeW8rrU0uby3VKh-5glE50TP2OEYBsVmjcwarJf_kCl-kv0TkWg==

eta: this is happening at work, at home and on my phone.

Scroll wheel on my mouse doesn't work here, though it works on other sites on other tabs.  :oldunsure:
Came here looking to see if anyone else had the same problem. Quick fix (Chrome, specifically) is to simply open a new tab. 

It's 2017 and my browser struggles with the scroll feature on a freakin' web page. Between this and Office 365, I'm losing my faith in AI.

Thanks, Trump.

ERROR

Code:
Request ID: _7pOWYY7vq3AucfQCFz1omhA-PopXXxQx-9ISq-1Ufr02-RBMK3LYQ==

Aerial Assault said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that I completed a successful utilization of the search function a couple of days ago.  :shock:  

It's still crap. Nearly useless.
Been using it for months.Since during last football season. Has been working fine from what I've seen. Enough that I've stopped using google to search the forum.

It's still crap. Nearly useless.
What are you all struggling to find with it?  I can usually find what I'm looking for fairly easy.  What's it missing?  

Edit: I see now where you literally explained everything I just asked in the post above this one.  As you were walking boot 

There is absolutely an option to search titles only

advanced search has option for titles and posts or titles only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread