What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official 2016 Pittsburgh Steelers Thread (2 Viewers)

steelers1080 said:
That was pretty weird.

Also, I highly doubt we trade Brown. He's one of our best players, and one of the best in the League.  He works harder then everyone else on the team.  He should be able to get right with everyone.  And, there are usually warts that get magnified after a tough loss (See Giants/Boat).  If we had won, 0 people would be talking about trading AB, and you don't get better by getting rid of your best players.
Yeah, I really doubt that we trade him. I'd definitely be willing to listen if another team is willing to discuss sending us a true difference maker at CB or OLB, but those kinds of deals just don't happen often in the NFL. And no way in hell I'm happy with some draft picks for one of the best players in the NFL in his prime.

Great draft for a TE. Whatever round.
:yes: Please Lord, grab one of these monster TEs.

Don't reach for need, take this talent and run.  The amount of them will suppress their draft stock -- but in a normal year any of these top 3-4 guys could be in the top half the first round. We sit at 30 and can reap the benefits of the the depth and other teams having bigger needs.

Users who are viewing this thread