What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 Team IDP Salary Cap League (1 Viewer)

Punch

Footballguy
Hello all,

Site - http://www26.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/34377#0

Bylaws - http://smashmouth2013.proboards.com/

Our league is going into its sixth year and is converting from a contract league to a salary cap league.  The entry fee for this league is $100 and we're looking to get paid up by April 1st so we can start the rookie draft right after the NFL draft and then auction on June 1st.  It is a complete reboot so you will be building your team from scratch.  I'm posting early to make sure that I get all the right people in here to complement our strong core of original owners.  We've had some great years but we got a little top heavy so we are going to implement a cap system going forward.  Some of the features of the league are:

Transition tags

Franchise tags

Holdouts

Contract buyouts

A forgiving cap penalty system so you don't get your nuts in a vice and have to throw two seasons away cause you made a couple of bad decisions

Custom graphics

Big play IDP scoring

Contract extensions

If you're interested in getting more information please PM me for my email addy and I return my emails very quickly.  We're looking for guys with experience in IDP dynasty football and preferably some experience with a salary cap league.

Thanks

Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
We're not drafting and starting the auction until after the rookie draft so there is plenty of time left to get things ironed out.  Get in now and reserve a spot!  Bylaws are under the links section on the site but if you want the google doc sent to you, just PM me with your email.

If you get in now you can be part of the voting process for rule finalization. Grab the last spot and start bidding on your new team in three weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread