What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sean Lee... (1 Viewer)

That one guy

Footballguy
(16 team, full IDP; 2 pts both tackle and sack)

Is Lee, as an RFA (meaning I'd still have to match whatever auction bid he gets to retain after trade), worth giving Shaq Thompson for?  Or just stick with Thompson, still bid on Lee in RFA and see if I don't just get him that way

I like Shaq a lot, but as a long term prospect.  Lee will likely give you better performance in 2016 specifically.

Depends how short-term your plans are.

Booyaah!

Cowboys | Sean Lee has MRI    Tue Aug 30, 11:19 AM

Dallas Cowboys LB Sean Lee (knee) had an MRI on his knee Monday, Aug. 29, which had positive results.

Footballguys view: All signs have been positive about Lee during his recovery from offseason knee surgery. He's a star weak-side linebacker for the Cowboys, but he might be moved to the middle to replace suspended Rolando McClain.

https://twitter.com/jonmachota/status/770643078201737216

Follow

Jon MachotaVerified account@jonmachota

Sean Lee is dealing with a knee injury. Had MRI yesterday. Positive results

Lee (hamstring) is unlikely to play Sunday against the Rams, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.

Spin: 

Lee, who suffered the injury last Monday against the Cardinals, was unable to practice this week. He is apparently going to be given one more chance to show he's okay during warmups, but it seems like a long shot that he'll be good to go.

With that putting Jaylon Smith at every snap, and no real competition for tackles, expect a great day out of him. Might be a sneaky play.

Yeah I just reluctantly benched Beckwith for Jaylon, hope it works out better than benching Burnett for Josh Jones.

Users who are viewing this thread