What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ask dynasty IDP questions here (1 Viewer)

Tick

Footballguy
I'll give an opinion on any dynasty IDP question, as long as you use reasonable capitalization and punctuation.

Others are encouraged to respond as well... I have some gaps (DTs, CBs, contract leagues) and some prejudices (against 3-4 OLBs and for safeties in DB spots).

I feel a little out of touch for some reason - I had tunnel vision on my rosters last season and haven't done the work to catch up on the rest of the league... so please weigh in if you have an answer to anyone's questions.

Vinny Curry, Philly DL...hype or hell-yeah with new 4-3 scheme?
I will be curious to see how those guys are used.  Curry, Graham, & Barwin all have potential and with Fletcher Cox moving inside he might suck up blockers leading to more opportunity for those outside guys.  I definitely think Curry and Graham are worth speculative adds on the cheap and I will be targeting them for the upcoming season.  We should see fairly quickly if the scheme translates to production for these guys.

I added Graham and Curry early in free agent bidding where I could... as time has gone on, it's gotten harder to win them in auctions, and I'm missing out now.  People are paying top-20 DL for them in auctions, which gives an indication that people think they're worth a shot.  I guess everyone's starved for good DLs right now, so we're all getting a little desperate to find one.

I'm not even sure what will happen to Curry in that scheme - will he shift inside to be a DT or move outside to DE?  It's all speculation at this point, but chances are, every starting 4-3 DE who hasn't shown he's worthless in fantasy (glaring at Brian Robison) is probably already owned in your league... so grab Curry, Graham, and Barwin and see how it shakes out.  The scheme switch makes that an obvious place to look, but there are other places to dig around... Justin Tuck and Jared Allen retired, Chris Long got cut, Cameron Wake is a question mark, Olivier Vernon only got transition tagged, Mario Williams got cut, Greg Hardy is out, JPP probably moves on... spots are opening up, take some shots on who might move into the gaps.  

There are some other spots that just don't really have anyone in them... Detroit opposite Ansah, Minnesota opposite Griffen, New Orleans opposite Jordan, both sides on the Giants, Tampa kind of both sides (I like Smith).

That's just 4-3, which is where I tend to focus.  3-4 has its own turnover happening.  Some guys will emerge, so take some shots.

This is the time of the year to grab DE in dynasty. Seems that we have even more high level casualties than usual this year so the opportunities are arising right now.

Rookie draft slots are a gamble  at this position unless you have a taxi squad to stash them for a couple of seasons.

, Minnesota opposite Griffen,
I would be jumping on Danielle Hunter for this job.  He shined in limited action last year.  Very athletic and got to the QB a lot when on the field.  He is a heavy target of mine in the offseason and going into next year.

I would be jumping on Danielle Hunter for this job.  He shined in limited action last year.  Very athletic and got to the QB a lot when on the field.  He is a heavy target of mine in the offseason and going into next year.
Yeah, he's going for the same amount as Curry in my leagues.  I lost every auction for him.

is Kuechly worth the #4 rookie pick?
That is not an easy answer as it depends on a lot of factors.  What is your scoring system, roster requirements, how long you can keep him, what are your offensive needs and the rookie that would be there at #4. 

In a vacuum, Kuechly is a stud LB that has quite a few years left.  If your scoring system puts LB's on the same tier of points as your offensive players it wouldn't be a horrible pick.

That is not an easy answer as it depends on a lot of factors.  What is your scoring system, roster requirements, how long you can keep him, what are your offensive needs and the rookie that would be there at #4. 

In a vacuum, Kuechly is a stud LB that has quite a few years left.  If your scoring system puts LB's on the same tier of points as your offensive players it wouldn't be a horrible pick.
10 team dynasty.  Start 1 qb, 1 rb, 2 wr, 2 flex, 1 te, 1 k, 2 dl, 2 lb, 2 db.  31 man rosters.  I also have the #1 pick, and #9. 

Current LBs - S Lee, Levy, Burfict, P Brown and S Anthony.....and likely soon to be Mark Barron after his designation switch.  I'd like include a LB or two so that I wouldn't be rostering half the NFL LBs.

What are the chances Kuechly lasts until your pick at #9?  Some of this decision will be dependent upon your leagues draft tendencies as well.  Do they go IDP side early in drafts?  How does the rest of your league value IDP players?  I have found that most leagues are fairly equal on the offensive side of the ball as everyone can get that information easily.  The teams that seem to rise to the top are the ones that can capitalize on the IDP side because research is a bit harder and you have to dig for that info.  If your league goes offensive heavy early in drafts then take the chance Kuechly falls to #9 and scoop him up there.  He is an upgrade to your current core.

In my league he scored 26 points less than Larry Fitzgerald.  Even with the concussion and weeks missed.  In other words,  he's worth everything except for maybe the 1.01 in my league.  Depends on the scoring for your league but I would feel 98% sure in saying he's worth the 4th rookie pick.

matttyl said:
It's a rookie pick.  He's on another team's roster.  Should I trade that team the #4 rookie pick for him is the question.
I would offer up the 9th instead and see what he says.

matttyl said:
No way for me.  IDP value isn't as reliable as offensive guys, who don't really have to worry about scheme changes every 3 years.

You could shop around and see what you could get for the #4 on the offensive side - I'm guessing something more valuable than Kuechly.

No way for me.  IDP value isn't as reliable as offensive guys, who don't really have to worry about scheme changes every 3 years.

You could shop around and see what you could get for the #4 on the offensive side - I'm guessing something more valuable than Kuechly.
Maybe not this year.  The league is very down on this offensive class after the top 2-3 (and I've got #1 as well, taking Elliott).  I already have Watt and was hoping to get the top LB as well so that I can start who I feel are the top 2 IDPs each week.  I have plenty of LBs already, though, but I'm not sure any are "top guys" at the position.  Really it's offseason jitters where I want to get a deal going.

Need a bit of help trimming down my dynasty IDP roster.  Start 2 dl, 2 lb and 2 dbs

dl - Watt and Ninkovich

LB - Lee, Levy, Burfict, S Anthony, P Brown, and soon Mark Barron

dbs - Barry Church, Morgan Burnett and Eric Berry.

It's a max of 31 man roster, so having 11 slots filled in by defenders is a bit much, especially considering I'll have to get another DL anyway.

Need a bit of help trimming down my dynasty IDP roster.  Start 2 dl, 2 lb and 2 dbs

dl - Watt and Ninkovich

It's a max of 31 man roster, so having 11 slots filled in by defenders is a bit much, especially considering I'll have to get another DL anyway.
I would drop the following:

1.  P Brown - Just don't see you starting him over your other options

2.  Burfict - if you need a spot because I don't trust his injury history and he is suspended for first 3 games anyway

3.  Levy - depending on health reports.  Last year's injury was very strange so who knows what kind of condition he is really in.

4.  Ninkovich - sounded like you were dropping him anyway.  Probably someone with higher upside on waivers anyway

All your DB's if you need roster spots for other higher upside guys.  DB's can be found on waivers for nothing and each year there are always 5-10 new top performers that come out of nowhere.

I am not sure how many you are looking to drop but that would be my order for those reasons.

Was trying to move Brown and S Anthony (saying he was the top rookie last year) along with picks to move up the board, but no bites.  I need ninkovich for now as a 2nd dl, though if I get a better 2nd option he'll be expendable.  I don't want to drop Levy, if healthy he's a weekly #1 type LB. 

Surprised you didn't say Barron with his designation change.

matttyl said:
Was trying to move Brown and S Anthony (saying he was the top rookie last year) along with picks to move up the board, but no bites.  I need ninkovich for now as a 2nd dl, though if I get a better 2nd option he'll be expendable.  I don't want to drop Levy, if healthy he's a weekly #1 type LB. 

Surprised you didn't say Barron with his designation change.
If Levy's health reports come back all positive and he is on the field then I drop Barron in his place but that mysterious injury worries me until I see him back on the field with a clean bill of health.

dl - Watt and Ninkovich

I'd rank them:

Watt - Levy - Lee - Anthony - Burfict - Ninkovich - Burnett - Berry - Church - Brown - Barron.  So work your way to the left as you need roster spots.

Really hoping Barron somehow gets that dual designation as both LB and DB - but the odds of that I would think are pretty slim.

What do you guys think of this years top guys?Currently top three I am thinking (in order):Karl JosephKeanu NealJalen RamseyAs usual safeties have the edge over CB's due to the tackles being the biggest producer. I'm not hurting overall at DB as I have Reshad Jones who was #1 by a long shot last year and Corey Graham and Kurt Coleman sharing the number two spot. Think any of those three are worth using a taxi squad spot on for the long haul? Graham was the #2 DB behind Jones last year in points, but with 10 years under his belt I don't see all that many more seasons at that production level. Coleman came in at #7. So all three guys I have were top ten last year with needing to start two, do I just look elsewhere on my roster or possibly try and snag one of these guys if they fall into the 5th/6th round if guys are focused on the skill positions?

That's some funky text.  Pasted from somewhere?

I have:

Neal and Joseph

Killebrew and Cravens

Ramsey  - CB hurts Ramsey, seems like a more useful guy to his team than to us.

There's no reason to think about age among DBs - just use a guy until he stinks, then dump him.  That's probably more likely to happen due to scheme change or loss of a starting job than it is for age.  I'd go for Joseph or Neal if they slip.

Speaking of age, what do you think about the news that Revis may be moving to safety in the next year or two like Woodson did?

It's hard to know with Revis - if you combine DBs, I'd be skeptical until he proves he's a good IDP safety.

How would you rank these S options...both leagues are 16 team dynasty?

1st league:

Geathers, Clayton IND S6.11510$1.58FA

Ishmael, Kemal ATL S9.43511$1.78FA

Jefferson, Tony ARI S19.1559$0.27FA

Jenkins, Malcolm PHI S27.5504$4.80FA

Poyer, Jordan CLE S10.80513$0.26FA

Williams, Shawn CIN S9.5959$0.99FA

2nd league:

Alexander, Maurice RAM S8.3408$7.69FA

Allen, Will PIT S19.1158$0.33FA

Chancellor, Kam SEA S14.7905$1.51FA

Harris, Anthony MIN S3.0256$4.01FA

Ishmael, Kemal ATL S9.43511$1.01FA

Quin, Glover DET S (P)18.52010$0.50FA

1.85/solo .85/asst 2.5/sack 2.5/int 2.5/ FF or FR

Edited 5 May by JoeSteeler

How would you rank these S options...both leagues are 16 team dynasty?

1st league:

Geathers, Clayton IND S6.11510$1.58FA

Ishmael, Kemal ATL S9.43511$1.78FA

Jefferson, Tony ARI S19.1559$0.27FA

Jenkins, Malcolm PHI S27.5504$4.80FA

Williams, Shawn CIN S9.5959$0.99FA

2nd league:

Alexander, Maurice RAM S8.3408$7.69FA

Allen, Will PIT S19.1158$0.33FA

Chancellor, Kam SEA S14.7905$1.51FA

Harris, Anthony MIN S3.0256$4.01FA

Ishmael, Kemal ATL S9.43511$1.01FA

Quin, Glover DET S (P)18.52010$0.50FA

1.85/solo .85/asst 2.5/sack 2.5/int 2.5/ FF or FR

Edited 5 May by JoeSteeler
That's a really weird scoring system.  It's very tackle-heavy, about as strong in that direction as you'll find.

League 1: Jenkins, Geathers, Williams, Jefferson, Ishmael, and I don't know who Poyer is.

League 2: Chancellor, Allen, Quin, Ishmael, Harris, Alexander, Poyer

Stephone Anthony vs Eric Kendricks.

I am looking to acquire one of these two LB's.  I am a Vikes fan so leaning towards Kendricks but wonder if the purple shaded glasses are affecting my evaluation.  Last year on a per game basis these two scored essentially the same (Anthony - 7.7ppg vs Kendricks - 8.1ppg). 

Other factors:

• Salary cap impact:  Anthony $10/2017 vs Kendricks $7/2016 
  • Would be my LB3
  • Big Play league so sacks/Int's are heavily rewarded vs tackles
  • In other owner's eyes Anthony will cost less than Kendricks.
So who would you rather get and why?

Without knowing the price others will charge, I'd go with Kendricks.  Laurinaitis scares me a bit in New Orleans - Anthony could be shifted to SLB.

Without knowing the price others will charge, I'd go with Kendricks.  Laurinaitis scares me a bit in New Orleans - Anthony could be shifted to SLB.
That was part of my reason to lean towards Kendricks as well.  The negative with Kendricks is that Barr seems to gobble up the big play opportunities and since my league is so heavily weighted towards the big play Kendricks does take a bit of a hit for the upper tier game opportunity.  He should still be solid in tackles to create the higher floor.

12 team, 35 man roster, 10 man taxi- start 2 DL/LB/DB. Tackle heavy at 2/tackle, 0.75 assist, 2 point FF/FR, 4/INT + yardage, sacks are .33/yard, QB hits 1.5 and 2/TFL.

Guy with Watt has a weak LB and DB setup, With Worrilow and Vincent Rey and LB, and Lowery and Earl Thomas at DB, and is looking at offers.

I've got Kuechly, Buchannon (currently classified as LB on MFL), Preston Brown, Daryl Smith at LB (Perryman on Taxi) and then Reshad Jones, Kurt Coleman and Corey Graham at DB.  My horrible linemen are Demarcus Lawrence, William Gholston, Ninkovich and Wolfe)

Last year Jones was #1 IDP with 322 points, Watt was 5th at 285, Graham was 9th with 263, Buchannon 11th at 262, Kuechly 14th with 252. Next closest lineman to Watt was Aaron Donald as the 32nd IDP with 206. None of my DE's even crack the top 100 IDP's...

What do you think fair value is? Straight up for Kuechly or should I throw in more? Or should I try a few guys like Jones and Buchanon?

I'd try Kuechly, but I don't think it will fly.  Maybe Kuechly plus Lawrence would do it - Lawrence still seems to have some perceived upside that makes him worth more than he's shown.

Thinking a bit more, I'd go with the #1 overall IDP argument and try Jones plus Lawrence for Watt.  Jones is more replaceable than Kuechly, I think - there are always good DBs on the wire, and tons that emerge in preseason or the first couple of weeks.

Jones is also talking about sitting out the season with his current contract, and a guy like Goldson is still available on waivers, who was the #11 DB in our league last year- albeit with 201 points.

And I can always hope Buchannon gets classified back as a DB at some point, instead of LB.

Last edited by a moderator:
the word out of NO was Anthony would move to SLB, Laurinitis at MLB and Ellerbe to WLB.

Tick (and others) have provided valuable insight each year, so thanks!

My team fell off a cliff after back to back chips, with Peyton driving a bus loaded up with Jimmy Graham, Demarco Murray, Shady, and my entire (piecemeal) LB core....

Time to trim the fat and rise from the ashes. I'm currently shopping the 1.02 to move down and acquire more picks, but my league is mostly dormant until draft time late July. Which IDP players do you see as roster worthy? Fairly standard scoring, from what I understand as standard. This is a crazy deep roster league, with 12 teams carrying 50 + 5TS, starting a full 11 IDP ( 4LB, 3DE/DT, 2CB, 2S).

Autry and Heeney in OAK are tough for me to gauge since they run a hybrid scheme where Smith dominates the LB tackles despite being listed as an OLB. 

Worrilow and Ellerbe look like easy cuts now, despite playing big roles during my chip runs.

Rashad Jones to TEN is probably in the same boat, and Cyprien is now in a camp battle after being near the top of IDP S lists for a few years . . . anything to see there? 

league link - http://www56.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/31642#0

Autry, Denico OAK DE

FA

Heyward, Cameron PIT DE

FA

Jackson, Malik JAC DE

FA

Pierre-Paul, Jason NYG DE

FA

Richardson, Sheldon NYJ DE

FA

Burfict, Vontaze CIN LB (S)

FA

Ellerbe, Dannell NOS LB (P)

FA

Freeman, Jerrell CHI LB

FA

Heeney, Ben OAK LB

FA

Hightower, Dont'a NEP LB

FA

Kerrigan, Ryan WAS LB

FA

Robinson, Keenan NYG LB

FA

Wilson, Ramik KCC LB

FA

Worrilow, Paul ATL LB

FA

Butler, Malcolm NEP CB (P)

FA

Joseph, Johnathan HOU CB (P)

FA

Berry, Eric KCC S

FA

Cyprien, Johnathan JAC S

FA

Johnson, Rashad TEN S

FA

50 Total Players

Taxi Squad

Anderson, Henry IND DE (Q)

FA

Odighizuwa, Owamagbe NYG DE(P)

FA

Dawson, Paul CIN LB

FA

Vigil, Zach MIA LB

FA

Williams, Shawn CIN S

FA

Tick (and others) have provided valuable insight each year, so thanks!

My team fell off a cliff after back to back chips, with Peyton driving a bus loaded up with Jimmy Graham, Demarco Murray, Shady, and my entire (piecemeal) LB core....

Time to trim the fat and rise from the ashes. I'm currently shopping the 1.02 to move down and acquire more picks, but my league is mostly dormant until draft time late July. Which IDP players do you see as roster worthy? Fairly standard scoring, from what I understand as standard. This is a crazy deep roster league, with 12 teams carrying 50 + 5TS, starting a full 11 IDP ( 4LB, 3DE/DT, 2CB, 2S).

Autry and Heeney in OAK are tough for me to gauge since they run a hybrid scheme where Smith dominates the LB tackles despite being listed as an OLB. 

Worrilow and Ellerbe look like easy cuts now, despite playing big roles during my chip runs.

Rashad Jones to TEN is probably in the same boat, and Cyprien is now in a camp battle after being near the top of IDP S lists for a few years . . . anything to see there? 

Autry, Denico OAK DE

FA

Heyward, Cameron PIT DE

FA

Jackson, Malik JAC DE

FA

Pierre-Paul, Jason NYG DE

FA

Richardson, Sheldon NYJ DE

FA

Burfict, Vontaze CIN LB (S)

FA

Ellerbe, Dannell NOS LB (P)

FA

Freeman, Jerrell CHI LB

FA

Heeney, Ben OAK LB

FA

Hightower, Dont'a NEP LB

FA

Kerrigan, Ryan WAS LB

FA

Robinson, Keenan NYG LB

FA

Wilson, Ramik KCC LB

FA

Worrilow, Paul ATL LB

FA

Butler, Malcolm NEP CB (P)

FA

Joseph, Johnathan HOU CB (P)

FA

Berry, Eric KCC S

FA

Cyprien, Johnathan JAC S

FA

Johnson, Rashad TEN S

FA

50 Total Players

Taxi Squad

Anderson, Henry IND DE (Q)

FA

Odighizuwa, Owamagbe NYG DE(P)

FA

Dawson, Paul CIN LB

FA

Vigil, Zach MIA LB

FA

Williams, Shawn CIN S

FA
It's hard to say who to cut when we have no idea what is available.  I think in general you are solid in all positions with no real standout top of the heap studs.  If you provide a list of potential pickups we could rank the pickups vs your rostered players to see who to drop to pick up someone.

Ok, if I were to submit waivers today the list would include the following (not in priority order):

Sanchez, Mark DEN QB
Smith, Geno NYJ QB

Swoope, Erik IND TE

Curry, Vinny PHI DE
Graham, Brandon PHI DE
Taylor, Devin DET DE

Brown, Arthur BAL LB
Davis, Todd DEN LB
March, Justin KCC LB
Orr, Zachary BAL LB
Whitehead, Tahir DET LB

Kirkpatrick, Dre CIN CB

Geathers, Clayton IND S

I'll gladly add more as needed based on questions but this is probably the best place to start. I am hurting bad at QB, with Fitz as my starter and a wasteland of busts behind him (Mallett, Manuel, Manning retired). I'd be torn between making LB vs QB my top priority, since an up-and-coming LB like Orr or Whitehead would last longer than a retread scrub QB like Smith/Sanchez, despite my massive need at QB. I'm toying with the idea of Goff at 1.02 because I have no 2nd round pick and little interest so far with trades. Blasphemy, I know but WR is not a position of need and I'm not big on RB there with Elliot likely gone and the short shelf life of RB in general. The list will change based on some of the info in the other IDP "Stash" thread and further camp news. 

If Sanchez/Geno are improvements in your QB situation you are hurting.  Maybe you can move that 1.02 for a QB upgrade.

As far as ranking the IDP players listed I would put the top few in this order:

1a. Graham - if you need DE help go here.  He will be a beast moving back to this attack position and will get to the QB a lot.

1b. Whitehead - if you need LB help go here.  He has the middle and performed well.  He will be great as long as he stays on the field.

2. Orr - I think he has a decent chance of making an impact.  Call it a gut feel.  

3.  Curry - I think one of Curry or Graham will be huge and I lean towards Graham but at this stage picking up Curry would be ok too.  If Danielle Hunter is available I would put him in this spot.  He produced extremely well last year in limited opportunity and I think he will get a bigger opportunity this year and he will be good.

4.  Geathers - generally I would say don't waste your time on DB as they are a dime a dozen but given the choices I think he has the best upside.

If Sanchez/Geno are improvements in your QB situation you are hurting.  Maybe you can move that 1.02 for a QB upgrade.

As far as ranking the IDP players listed I would put the top few in this order:

1a. Graham - if you need DE help go here.  He will be a beast moving back to this attack position and will get to the QB a lot.

1b. Whitehead - if you need LB help go here.  He has the middle and performed well.  He will be great as long as he stays on the field.

2. Orr - I think he has a decent chance of making an impact.  Call it a gut feel.  

3.  Curry - I think one of Curry or Graham will be huge and I lean towards Graham but at this stage picking up Curry would be ok too.  If Danielle Hunter is available I would put him in this spot.  He produced extremely well last year in limited opportunity and I think he will get a bigger opportunity this year and he will be good.

4.  Geathers - generally I would say don't waste your time on DB as they are a dime a dozen but given the choices I think he has the best upside.
Thanks. Yes, my QB situation is dire. Fitz, Manning, Manuel, Mallett are the only QBs on my roster. I definitely need to try to land one or both so I have Fitz insurance and a bye week starter, assuming I don't get QB help in the draft. :sadLOL:

Whitehead was the guy I figured as my top waiver claim. DE is in a weird place but has solid potential with JPewPew, Malik Jackson, et al, on my roster. 

Guys I would definitely pick up:

Graham, Brandon PHI DE

Whitehead, Tahir DET LB

Orr, Zachary BAL LB

Geathers, Clayton IND S

Curry, Vinny PHI DE

Just checked, and this lines up almost exactly with Gally's list.

Guys I might drop:

Autry, Denico OAK DE    43.0    10    FA     
Ellerbe, Dannell NOS LB (P)    43.5    5    FA     
Wilson, Ramik KCC LB    26.5    5    FA     
Worrilow, Paul ATL LB    92.0    11    FA     
Johnson, Rashad TEN S    84.0    13    FA     
Vigil, Zach MIA LB    19.5    8    FA     

Thanks. I've already ID'd some offensive fodder to cut, so I'll probably only need to drop 3-4 of the guys you listed. I'd like to know what priority you'd have them as drops. 

My order would be:

1st cut: Rashad Jonhson (several better options to add in Geathers & Campbell)

2nd cut: Dannell Ellerbe (too much competition and too much injury history)

3rd cut: Paul Worrillow (trending the wrong way, unfortunately)

4th cut: Zach Vigil (Kiko coming to town doesn't bode well for his value)

5th cut: Ramik Wilson (pending camp battle and possibly adding March)

6th cut: Denico Autry (still not sure what the hell to make of this guy but decent play down the stretch seems worth a stash / wait & see)

Last edited by a moderator:
Flying Elvis said:
Thanks. I've already ID'd some offensive fodder to cut, so I'll probably only need to drop 3-4 of the guys you listed. I'd like to know what priority you'd have them as drops. 

My order would be:

6th cut: Denico Autry (still not sure what the hell to make of this guy but decent play down the stretch seems worth a stash / wait & see)
At the level of those players it's really not a life or death choice.  I agree with Johnson 1st especially if you are picking up Geathers.  Like I said before DB's are meh and you can always find one on the waiver wire that will probably do just as good as anybody rostered for a particular week.  You are relatively strong at LB (if I remember your posted roster from before) so getting rid of those guys won't come back to bite you.  I really know nothing about Autry so I have no opinion on him.

I don't have a problem with your order - I might move a guy up or down a spot, but it's pretty much that.

Flying Elvis said:

My order would be:

I'm the world's biggest Autry fan,  but he's a wave player.  He got more work when Mario was out,  but moving forward,  I don't expect him to play more than 40% of snaps. 

On a Raiders podcast,  they were talking about him being cut.  I think that's crazy,  but the Raiders do have a ton of line talent. 

I think he is a lot like Edwards, he can play DE and DT in passing situations, but I have a rough time finding DE snaps for him.  On base downs, Mack and Mario are starters, and on passing downs, they can run out Mack, Edwards, Irvin, Calhoun, and eventually Aldon. 

I think he'll be a passing down DT for the most part,  tough to roster him. 

Rookie draft - who should I take? 16 teamer. Scoring: solo - 1.85 asst - 1.00 sacks - 2.25 TFL - 1.25  FF/FR - 2.00

De'Vondre Campbell - ATL

Scooby Wright - CLE

Joshua Perry - SD

Antonio Morrison - IND

Thank you.

My turn...

I'm a little weak at LB, he's a little weak at DE.  My PPR WRs are fine: Bryant, Marshall, Edelman, Floyd, JBrown, Austin, Dorsett, Strong, Devin Smith, Randle, Hardy, Abbrederis, Patterson.

I give up Tavon Austin, Justin Hardy, and Michael Johnson DE

I get Desean Jackson, a droppable player, and Demario Davis LB.

I think it's a fair trade, but I favor it slightly.  Any other opinions?

Users who are viewing this thread