Dynasty Trade for 1.1?

15 posts in this topic

I lose:

I Get:

Chris Ivory, Dion Lewis, Willie Snead, 1.4

Thoughts?

QB: Bridgewater, Cutler, Foles

RB: Abdullah, Coleman, Davis, Ingram, Mathews

WR: Amendola, Coates, Conley, Diggs, Funchess, Kearse, Parker, Randle, Shorts, Stills, Tate, Woods

TE: Cameron, Gillmore, Williams                                                                                                                                                           

I don't like this trade for you.  I think 1.1 is worth more than those pieces.  The only pieces I like in that trade is 1.4 and lewis.  Lewis isn't a sure thing to get the looks he did last year but since he did so well he is intriguing.

I don't know, it gives you depth and you still get a good prospect. Still in full fledged rebuild tho so it isn't winning you anything but a worse pick

Stand pat. You need a few studs to build around. The 1.01 is your best chance of getting that. 

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, kraused said:

I lose:

I Get:

Chris Ivory, Dion Lewis, Willie Snead, 1.4

Thoughts?

QB: Bridgewater, Cutler, Foles

RB: Abdullah, Coleman, Davis, Ingram, Mathews

WR: Amendola, Coates, Conley, Diggs, Funchess, Kearse, Parker, Randle, Shorts, Stills, Tate, Woods

TE: Cameron, Gillmore, Williams                                                                                                                                                           

tough spot because i like Elliott at the 1.01, but neither elliott or treadwell is gonna put this team over the top. Neither will the deal above, so the question is which move helps your team out next season?

I think if you take the deal and get say Doctson at 1.04, youll be in better shape to win a few more games now if thats your goal. Elliott at 1.01 or your favorite wr would probably be a better investment for the future.

I'm OK with the deal.  I would prefer to see you work out a deal where you get one really good guy upgrade to move down but I think you are getting 3 pretty helpful pieces to slide 3 spots.  Your greatest need would be WR but you should be in a nice spot to address that at 1.04.  It probably comes down to how much you like Zeke at #1 but we have seen the cases where that can't miss #1 didn't quite work out: Reggie Bush, Trent Richardson, Mark Ingram.

While I would rather get a stud I think this sends you a good amount of talent to drop the 3 spots and may allow you to then move some additional players for more picks or prospects.

i think you are getting pretty good value but wouldnt do it, ivory and lewis are both older and injury prone, i would rather get one younger upside rb then those 2 guys

This is not a good offer IMO, you're getting a bunch of question marks (how quickly does NE change RB's?) and moving back 3 spots to no mans land in this draft.  I'd pass and hold out for a better offer.  You need a top tier WR and you can get that with Treadwell. 

53 minutes ago, Bfrahm3 said:

i think you are getting pretty good value but wouldnt do it, ivory and lewis are both older and injury prone, i would rather get one younger upside rb then those 2 guys

27 and 25 respectively, wouldnt call them old. Wouldnt say Lewis is injury prone either. Had a broken leg, and a recent acl.

5 hours ago, Pwingles said:

27 and 25 respectively, wouldnt call them old. Wouldnt say Lewis is injury prone either. Had a broken leg, and a recent acl.

i guess i thought lewis was older then that, he has missed significant time the last 3 years tho, from what i saw he missed 7 games in 2013, all of 14 and 9 this year. with that and him being on the pats doesnt make him that great of a dynasty rb when u compare him to getting zeke

Stand pat.  The 1.01 is more valuable than the rest.

1 person likes this

Cant argue with the NE RB thoughts, they are nothing if not hard to predict usage wise.

Also wont argue with Zeke being a beast

DONT DO IT!!!

EE and Coates is worth more than that!  In 2 years Coates and AB could be Big Ben's main targets and EE has great running and pass catching skills.  He could be a top 10 RB for years.

27 minutes ago, steelers1080 said:

DONT DO IT!!!

EE and Coates is worth more than that!  In 2 years Coates and AB could be Big Ben's main targets and EE has great running and pass catching skills.  He could be a top 10 RB for years.

coates couldnt catch a buzz driving around with LeVeon and Bluntman