dansav

Hyde, CJ Anderson and 1.12 for....

10 posts in this topic

Fattie Lacy.  Talk me off the ledge.

I suspect lacy gets it together and doesn't have competition from Starks, and has a monster year. Working out with p90x guy, probably a little embarrassed that everyone calls him fat. Hyde and the 1.12 I don't put a lot if stock in, but I see the opportunity for cj to do the same thing with a lonely backfield and a smash mouth type team.  I still take the pick/players, I think cj and lacy are about equal in my opinion, maybe you add Hyde or the 1.12 but I wouldn't do all 3. 

If you're trying to buy low on Lacy, then...buy low! You're giving up what is probably close to fair value assuming Lacy bounces back (and Hyde and CJ bounce back at least a tiny bit, too). But if either CJ or Hyde come on strong as a top 5-10 RB, even if Lacy does bounce back well, you'll be seriously overpaying.

I think you will get support for both sides but I'll take the two rb and the pick. 

i am a lacy owner so im also hoping for a turnaround but i would also take the 2 rbs and pick. there is a good chance that hyde and CJ both do better this year, probably one possibly being top 10, which makes it so lacy would have to do very well to make it worth it. 

Overpay imo, i like your pieces more

Edited by Pwingles

wouldnt hyde and 1.12 for lacy be more palatable?  personally i owuldnt trade hyde right now.... when he was healthy last year he looked like a dynamite runner behind what ended up being a terrible SF offense.