What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pro Gun Activist Shot in Back by Son, Days After Praising His Shooting Skills (1 Viewer)

Surprised to open this and find out that the activist was a female and a good looking one at that.

Not surprised to learn she failed to strap her son into his car seat.  Stupid is as stupid does.

She's going to be alright.  

FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offdee 6.5 - Hottest girl at the gun range with an IQ hovering around the average temperature of Lake Okeechobee.

putnam10n-3-web.jpg

She should definitely be charged. Endangering a child is an obvious crime and others could be easily added IMO. 

You don't see a problem with calling something a toy, then leaving said "toy" out in the reach of a child? When that "toy" is a deadly weapon?
You don't see a problem with calling something a toy - NO

then leaving said "toy" out in the reach of a child - YES

Not strapped in.

Loaded 45 within reach.

Social services will be on her like spots on a dice, like cold on ice, like white on rice or whiskers on mice.

Amazing the kid was not hurt.  A 45 has enough of a kick to unnerve many adult females, more less a toddler.  I'm surprised it did not break his wrist or kick back into his face, or at least take his thumb to a bad place as the slide whipped back and forth.

Surprised the gun lovers haven't appeared in here yet to browbeat us for having little empathy for victims of preventable gun violence.

Surprised the gun lovers haven't appeared in here yet to browbeat us for having little empathy for victims of preventable gun violence.
She sucks and should be punished (a lot), but it's also kind of sad so many find it funny that a person was shot regardless of how it happened. 

Ned said:
She sucks and should be punished (a lot), but it's also kind of sad so many find it funny that a person was shot regardless of how it happened. 
It's not so much how it happened.

It's more about how she's all "Yee haw guns will save us! More guns everyone should have one, no regulations no limitations guns guns guns wahoo!" then gets shot due to her own negligence. 

This will make her even more crazy and more dynamite in the sack. 

Being a bad parent and a moron is no hindrance to things I'd do to her, in fact, maybe the opposite.

Not strapped in.

Loaded 45 within reach.

Social services will be on her like spots on a dice, like cold on ice, like white on rice or whiskers on mice.

Amazing the kid was not hurt.  A 45 has enough of a kick to unnerve many adult females, more less a toddler.  I'm surprised it did not break his wrist or kick back into his face, or at least take his thumb to a bad place as the slide whipped back and forth.
that was my thought as well joe bromagio i am really happy the kid did not shoot himself and i am sure she is going to get some chps visits and she should take that to the bank

Users who are viewing this thread