What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chandler Jones to Arizona (1 Viewer)

Gally

Footballguy
Chandler Jones to Arizona.  I would have to believe this could be a benefit to his value with the attacking style of Arizona's Defense.

I suspect he'll go to LB and be in mold of hit or miss at that position each week.  Still valuable in big play leagues, but less so in leagues where tackles are high in comparison.

I suspect he'll go to LB and be in mold of hit or miss at that position each week.  Still valuable in big play leagues, but less so in leagues where tackles are high in comparison.
Didn't think about them moving him to LB.  That would be a hit for sure.  Looking at Rotoworld depth charts they have slotted him already at OLB.  Looks like a big play league guy now....he should still put up good sack numbers.

He will be a OLB for sure in Arizona. It's their system. He loses alot of value at OLB. Trade him now if you have him. He won't be worth much next year. 

Ansah. Although he always has the chance of going to OLB as well if the team ever goes to a 3-4. The 4-3 pass rushers just arent worth investing a boatload in imo. The gap between Watt and the rest couldnt be any wider.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the chance he stays as a DE or get's the DE designation, IE Calias Campbell.  Which contracts are cheaper right now? DE or OLBs?

Arizona shifts into 4 down linemen on passing downs.  A change in position may be an over-each. 31 of 32 teams pass more then they run.

Users who are viewing this thread