What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Project or Die: Trevor Story - The Dies Have It (1 Viewer)

:coffee:

I hereby move that we perma ban all of the Trevor Story preseason doubters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have others had 6 hr in any 4 games?  Just wondering
lot of guys have hit 5 in 2 games... Harper last year, would guess he did 6 in 4

Also I would guess Griffey during his consecutive home run streak, when I think he had a couple of multi homer games

Have him in a H2H points league and would love to trade him but not getting any buyers... Atleast in my league there doesn't seem to be much buying into it. Maybe a blessing in disguise to stop me from dumping him but would jump at trading him for a #3 type SP like Rodon or so.

Have him in a H2H points league and would love to trade him but not getting any buyers... Atleast in my league there doesn't seem to be much buying into it. Maybe a blessing in disguise to stop me from dumping him but would jump at trading him for a #3 type SP like Rodon or so.
Seems like you should only move him if you can sell high.  If you are trying to just get something for him, why not keep him and ride out the performance.  He had the hype and is performing above the hype.  He will regress some but he seems to have the tools to be solid offensive SS (and he hasn't even had the chance to steal any bases yet because he keeps jogging around the bases).

The mayor of Irving called Trevor's mom this morning. They want to have a Trevor Story Day. Also, two separate news crews were at the mom's office, just to interview her.

Getting pretty crazy out here.

The mayor of Irving called Trevor's mom this morning. They want to have a Trevor Story Day. Also, two separate news crews were at the mom's office, just to interview her.

Getting pretty crazy out here.
Maybe I shouldn't trade him for Archer in a points league.

Users who are viewing this thread