What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best TV court show judge? (1 Viewer)

Who's the best TV court show judge of all time?

• Joseph Wapner

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • Judith Sheindlin

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • Joe Brown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greg Mathis

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Marilyn Milian

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Alex Ferrer

• Lynn Toler

• other

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

Galileo

Footballguy
With a tip of the hat to Wapner for pioneering the genre, I have a hard time thinking this could be anyone but Judge Judy.  However, I just read an opinion piece that ranked both Milian and Mathis ahead of Judy.  

I actually like most if not all of them, not that I'm a regular viewer or anything.  Wapner, still going strong at 96, was a very skilled and prominent judge here in Los Angeles for two decades.  I always liked him on TV for balancing friendly and approachable with competent and no-nonsense when needed, just what I like in judges. 

Judge Judy goes a little too far with OTT toughness toward some litigants, but she is whip-smart.  

Harry Stone.  Night Court

435495203_e739a405df.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Marilyn Milian and it's not even close. What I would give to have a go up under that robe for a few minutes...

Paparazzi got her on vacation if you Google, we've all seen better but for a soon to be 55 year old TV Judge...

Users who are viewing this thread