What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Will Fuller, MIA (2 Viewers)

I’m looking to pair him with one of my other WRs for a better player tbh. The targets won’t be there. Expecting a big game, but my league is more interested in getting the player before the big play
I can't advise you on your team because there are so many variables. I think Fuller is a legit talent that hopefully stays healthy and hopefully gets his due volume. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched both games. No drops, not enough targets. Deep, deep routes.
Fuller had at least two drops.  One was a long bomb that hit him in both hands.  Frustrating.

Link

"The passing game depended on Will Fuller who had two costly drops in critical situations but turned to Kenny Stills on a 31-yard strike to set up a field goal."

Fuller had at least two drops.  One was a long bomb that hit him in both hands.  Frustrating.

Link

"The passing game depended on Will Fuller who had two costly drops in critical situations but turned to Kenny Stills on a 31-yard strike to set up a field goal."
Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking typing that in retrospect. He missed one for sure.  

got dropped in one of my leagues.  anything to see here?  seems to be playing most snaps, but is he still just more of a field stretcher boom-bust type (some of which is co-opted by Stills)?

Seems like a poor-man's Desean Jackson or Mike Wallace.  If he hits on one long one, it's a solid week.  Two, it's a great week. 

Unfortunately so far each week has been a "none".

I'm holding for now.  A guy like Corey Davis isn't going to be any less maddening.

Texans in general are struggling on offense, until they get going again he isn’t gonna do much. When/If they do he could go back to his 3-80-1 or 5-100 games

Apparently I'm a Fuller truther because I'm running him out there again this week. He's basically almost had a TD in each game this year... 

Anyone  think it's time to buy low?

Upcoming schedule: ATL, @KC, @INDY, OAK. Not sure it gets much better than that.

Still looks like he could be a nuisance though.

Thinking of trying to acquire him as my #3 or #4 WR. AC type question...offering J. Goff and I have L. Jackson.

Anyone  think it's time to buy low?

Upcoming schedule: ATL, @KC, @INDY, OAK. Not sure it gets much better than that.

Still looks like he could be a nuisance though.

Thinking of trying to acquire him as my #3 or #4 WR. AC type question...offering J. Goff and I have L. Jackson.
I think it was...

i chickened out on the boom bust potential by really should have trusted it with stills out.  I think stills health will determine a lot going forward

Apparently I'm a Fuller truther because I'm running him out there again this week. He's basically almost had a TD in each game this year... 
Holy moly. My horrid 0-4 team hasn't scored 100 pts as a team yet this season... Today Fuller and Watson alone combine for 100 .... Wow

He’s alive, also didn’t start him but thought abt it, hopefully the Texans can keep there offense going because then he can be a solid start every week

If I survive going against Fuller this week it will only be because of Theilen's huge game and Mahomes tonight. What a great game he had.

Love Fuller. I'll bet that this happened on most people's bench but for those in deep leagues. We know his air yards. We know his aDOT and we know the near-misses. But, he's almost impossible to start unless you're cheering for variance's pull on your lineup.

I've been playing him every week waiting for this to happen. Just saw he got tackled at the 1 yd line twice. Could have been an all time epic scoring week for a WR if he would have got in those two times. KC will no doubt pay him extra attention next week.

Will Fuller caught 5-of-9 targets for 44 yards in Houston's Week 6 win over the Chiefs.

Fuller's box score doesn't reflect how disappointing his drop-induced afternoon went as the speedy 25-year-old legitimately left an extra 3/103/3 on the field against Houston. His first 28-yard end zone target was within fingertips length but wasn't corralled. His next two drops were much more egregious, missing a challenging (but possible) 41-yard touchdown toss to his back shoulder as he came down hard and another in the third quarter that bounced off his palms and out of bounds. Just short another historic performance following his 14/217/3 receiving line against the Falcons, Fuller's in another winnable matchup against the divisional foe Colts in Week 7. He'll be a boom-or-bust option in that one, too.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Will Fuller (hamstring) is expected to miss "several weeks."

Fuller's tests reportedly showed a "significant" hamstring pull. Unlike the game-planning required to mesh Kenny Stills with DeAndre Hopkins and Fuller in three-wide sets, Houston's offense shouldn't miss a beat with Stills taking over on the outside and Keke Coutee sliding into the slot. Consider Stills the week's top waiver pickup at his position given his 4/105 receiving on 61 snaps (94%) once Fuller exited against the Colts in Week 7.

SOURCE: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Oct 21, 2019, 12:46 PM ET

Traded Goff for this guy just before his big explosion. Now he's pulling his usual Fuller on us.

Who is dropping?

I'm in a 12 team league and my only WR depth is K. Allen, T. Lockett, and C. Davis. If several weeks = > 2 I'm seriously thinking of dropping.

Traded Goff for this guy just before his big explosion. Now he's pulling his usual Fuller on us.

Who is dropping?

I'm in a 12 team league and my only WR depth is K. Allen, T. Lockett, and C. Davis. If several weeks = > 2 I'm seriously thinking of dropping.
Initially I was weighing dropping him for meh options like Kenny Stills or Corey Davis.  Now I think I might just scoop up a lotto ticket RB instead.

Or maybe I'll just go full apathetic mode and let him keep AJ Green company on my bench.

The Houston Chronicle reports the Texans are "hopeful" Will Fuller (hamstring) can return in Week 11.

Fuller has yet to practice since going down in Week 7. He was never given a timetable for return, but he's made enough progress the last two weeks that the Texans think he has a chance to contribute coming out of their bye. Fuller's post-bye status can't be taken for granted, but his field-stretching ability would be a boost to the entire pass offense.

SOURCE: Houston Chronicle

Nov 9, 2019, 11:04 AM ET

Probably not the worst guy to pick up right now, in leagues he was dropped in. He's always an injury risk, but before he got hurt, he seemed to have Watson's eye every bit as much as Hopkins.

Will Fuller (hamstring) was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice.

It's the first time Fuller's officially practiced since injuring his hamstring back in Week 7. Kenny Stills totaled nine targets on 90.5 percent of Houston's offensive snaps in the interim but projects to return to his previous slot role if Fuller's cleared for Sunday (which has yet to be determined). It's slightly worrisome for DeAndre Hopkins since he's buoyed Fuller's absence into a whopping 36 percent target share in the Texans' last three games. Hopkins merely saw 28 percent of the team's targets before the burner's hamstring injury.

SOURCE: Houston Texans PR on Twitter

Nov 13, 2019, 5:07 PM ET

Will Fuller (hamstring) is a game-time decision for Week 11 against the Ravens.

Fuller was limited in practice, which gives him a shot at suiting up against Lamar Jackson and company. The Texans do have an important Week 12 game against the Colts on Thursday Night Football, however, so it's possible that he is one week away. A decision will likely be made following pre-game warmups on Sunday morning. Kenny Stills would be a flex option if Fuller misses another game.

SOURCE: Aaron Wilson on Twitter

Nov 15, 2019, 4:34 PM ET

Users who are viewing this thread