What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

draft results to send me? (1 Viewer)

jabarony

Footballguy
In another fantasy baseball league this year.  Just to be a warm body, really.  Nothing much on the line save bragging rights.   Anyone got a recent draft result to post I can use as a cheatsheet?  I got a cheatsheet frim some random site last year, and it had injured/suspended guys.  I don't care about winning, but I don't want to be an embarrassment, either.  Thanks.

Thanks!  Exactly what I was looking for.  Imma gonna print it up and just draft down the line.  Maybe I'll bump some guys a few spots if I've heard of them. 

What's the general strategy for your own pitchers vs. Batters?   I have D. Smyly but also have 3 Blue Jays.  Do I sit the pitcher?

Thanks

Bogart/anyone,

That draft info helped last year .  I got 3rd place by just following straight down the list!  Anyone got a compled draft list for 2017?  I got a draft tonight.  TIA.

BUMP!

It's that time of year, again.  I ask you guys for a recent set of draft results.  You send.  I manage with tepid interest to a 3rd place finish!  Any 2018 drafts you can link me to would be much appreciated.  Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread