What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 PDSL2 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
http://www63.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/44007#0

password is fbgpdsl2

Now here's the kicker.  You will have to create a new master mfl account with your username / e-mail address.  You'll then need to locate this league and become the commish using the password above.  You'll then be able to setup your franchise.  Please see the PDSL1 thread for help and people beating their heads against the wall trying to figure this out.

Reaper

Waiting On Reaper For The Next Pick

Shadowfax

ryheaps

Stinkin Ref

BroadwayG

Fiddles

Old Milwaukee

Tex

Sinrman

Comet

Snellman

Bassnbrew

Aaron Rudnicki

Rudy

by_the_sea_wannabe

Mr. Irrelevant

Last edited by a moderator:
I pm'd the first 6 and 4 others.  PMs max out at 10.  Please PM those after you until we get through the first round.

For some reason, the site will not accept me. Says password is incorrect and email is incorrect for my user name. And yes I have already created a master mfl account. Any ideas or help?

For some reason, the site will not accept me. Says password is incorrect and email is incorrect for my user name. And yes I have already created a master mfl account. Any ideas or help?

Try logging in as the commish using the password I gave out.

Wow, that was a gigantic pain in the ####.  But I finally got it figured out.  I logged in as the commissioner and went to input the email address for me and hit SAVE.  It then brought up a different screen where I could do most anything with anyone in the league, including change their password, so I changed it for myself.  I then logged out as the commish and in as myself.  It brought up the "You aren't linked..." screen, so I had my name and input my password.  I made sure to take out the email address in the last line, as it reads "Or....."

Ok, like Sinrman said, it was a gigantic PITA, but I think I've got it now.

I don't have time right now to figure out this login stuff. 

Can someone make my pick on MFL?

1.02 Julio Jones

Sorry guys,  been out of town for an extended weekend.  Still have not got set up.   Sent pick to bass and ref.

ryheaps is up....according to the activity log he has been MIA from MFL for about 2.5 days.

I also emailed him at the email addresses on his profile page at MFL.

Through 3 rounds

1.6. Dez Bryant. Was happy with this pick.

2.11. keenan allen. I had him ahead of 10 guys that went ahead. Very happy with this pickup and one that makes me giddy

3.6. Tyler Eifert. sniped on Olsen by one but a nice consolation prize

Love this start more better than PDSL1. Will I learn anything. Could not have gone much better than this for me

QB:

RB: 2.01 - Lamar Miller, HOU (RB6)

WR: 1.16 - Alshon Jeffery, CHI (WR10)

TE: 3.16/4.01 - Zach Ertz, PHI (TE7), Ladarius Green, PIT (TE8)

Miller and Jeffery were no-brainers at my first turn. Not much to say about either of them ... top-3 ceilings for both with fairly high floors (Miller was criminally underused on a Miami team that at the halfway mark was setting all-time records for fewest weekly rushing attempts, and he still finished RB5 last season!)

My four predrafts went in the five picks before my 3/4 turn, so I figured I'd try an unorthodox line and go back-to-back at a start-1 position. Based on SL drafts to date, I'm not worried about finding startable options at QB or RB2 two rounds from now, and as for WR, I'll have 20 rounds to throw spaghetti against the wall.

In exchange I get two likely top-10 options with upside, in a best-ball format, at the position with the highest week-to-week scoring variation of all.

Risky strategy but, in the words of Doc Brown, "Sometimes you just gotta say ... what the hell."

Are we not sending out PMs when owner is on the clock?  I was afraid of this, with new position I can't check the MFL site very much during the day, but I was hoping I could get picks in with PMs.

Sorry for the delay, Let me know if I can make a replacement pick.

Are we not sending out PMs when owner is on the clock?  I was afraid of this, with new position I can't check the MFL site very much during the day, but I was hoping I could get picks in with PMs.

Sorry for the delay, Let me know if I can make a replacement pick.
You can either make it yourself (commish-setup-draft-replacement pick) or post it here.

Please send a pm to the guys on either side of you asking for a pm when you are up.

Upper right.
I see that I can toggle between my logon and the commissioner logon. But how do I "unlink" my franchise with the commissioner? Or does everyone have that toggle option? Every now and then when I have a moment, I try to figure it out but have no idea how to do it. 

I see that I can toggle between my logon and the commissioner logon. But how do I "unlink" my franchise with the commissioner? Or does everyone have that toggle option? Every now and then when I have a moment, I try to figure it out but have no idea how to do it. 

I don't know.

Everyone has it. The option to "become commissioner" at the top right is there for everyone who had to use the  "fbgpdsl1" or "fbgpdsl2" password(s) to get into commissioner access to set up their own team. Pretty sure you can't get rid of that. Shouldn't really be an issue.

Everyone has it. The option to "become commissioner" at the top right is there for everyone who had to use the  "fbgpdsl1" or "fbgpdsl2" password(s) to get into commissioner access to set up their own team. Pretty sure you can't get rid of that. Shouldn't really be an issue.

You're right. It's not an issue. Just wanted to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. I can stop trying to figure it out now. lol

Thanks. 

Through 3 rounds

1.6. Dez Bryant. Was happy with this pick.

2.11. keenan allen. I had him ahead of 10 guys that went ahead. Very happy with this pickup and one that makes me giddy

3.6. Tyler Eifert. sniped on Olsen by one but a nice consolation prize

Love this start more better than PDSL1. Will I learn anything. Could not have gone much better than this for me
4.11 Golden Tate. Pick is okay. Nothing great and nothing wrong with it. Just solid and makes my wr core very nice

5.6 Jeremy Hill. I wanted Forte but again just solid pick. Gordon was other guy I looked at but took in in league 1 so change it up

6.11 Jonathan Stewart. I just think this guy is good value as the lead back. I know Newton steals but like him over all guys between Gordon and him. Rb core looking better than other pdsl

7.6 Matthew Stafford. QB dropping here a little more. I had 3 guys, I liked and maybe should have changed up. Maybe I drafted him too early in 1 but I got Desean in 7th so all the same. Really think QB starters is deep this year. Drops off for 2nd guy though.

really happy with look of this team. Feel like I can go all the way and how I can go for future picks now. Roses baby

4.11 Golden Tate. Pick is okay. Nothing great and nothing wrong with it. Just solid and makes my wr core very nice

5.6 Jeremy Hill. I wanted Forte but again just solid pick. Gordon was other guy I looked at but took in in league 1 so change it up

6.11 Jonathan Stewart. I just think this guy is good value as the lead back. I know Newton steals but like him over all guys between Gordon and him. Rb core looking better than other pdsl

7.6 Matthew Stafford. QB dropping here a little more. I had 3 guys, I liked and maybe should have changed up. Maybe I drafted him too early in 1 but I got Desean in 7th so all the same. Really think QB starters is deep this year. Drops off for 2nd guy though.
:shock:  Can I swap teams with you?  

Just IMO of course, but these are four great values in a row. Unless you really bung up the back half of your draft you're gonna have a really solid team.

:shock:  Can I swap teams with you?  

Just IMO of course, but these are four great values in a row. Unless you really bung up the back half of your draft you're gonna have a really solid team.
Well how did my next two do

8.11 Joe Flacco. QB was going to be the pick. No way Ryan or Romo would last as 2 guys that I looked at for Stanford. A big fan of joe this year. Seems to have many targets now with smith back, perriman playing, signing of Wallace and Aiken plus another year for maxx. Just got to improve ol some. Did not want to get left with some of the trash at end of qbs

9.6 Charles Clay. I wanted Rudolph right here but earlier run on TEs than 1. So I had to go early as not many left I like here left. Maybe 2 guys. But clay was a tier above. Good tandem going,

8.11 Joe Flacco. QB was going to be the pick. No way Ryan or Romo would last as 2 guys that I looked at for Stanford. A big fan of joe this year. Seems to have many targets now with smith back, perriman playing, signing of Wallace and Aiken plus another year for maxx. Just got to improve ol some. Did not want to get left with some of the trash at end of qbs

9.6 Charles Clay. I wanted Rudolph right here but earlier run on TEs than 1. So I had to go early as not many left I like here left. Maybe 2 guys. But clay was a tier above. Good tandem going,
Ran your streak to 6 in a row IMO.  Not sure why Flacco went so much earlier here than he did in the WSLs (QB26 on average), or maybe the question was why he went so inexplicably late there, since QB20 (where you took him) is still pretty good value. A Stafford / Flacco combo will probably finish in the top 10 at QB and has a realistic shot at top 6, which is amazing considering how little draft capital you spent. You just have to hope that the couple times a year they hock a 3-INT hairball don't happen to overlap.

Obviously I like Clay since I grabbed him in PDSL1  :cool: . Didn't need to reach on TE2 since you have Eifert and you didn't - I like Clay in particular since he's the only TE in that range capable of putting up big number that should score for you once every few weeks.

Really solid team with no obvious holes so far.

QB:
8.01 - Matt Ryan, QB ATL (QB16)

RB:
1.16 - Lamar Miller, RB HOU (RB6)
7.16 - Charles Sims, RB TB (RB35)
9.16 - Buck Allen, RB BAL (RB41)

WR: 
2.01 - Alshon Jeffery, WR CHI (WR10)
5.16 - Marvin Jones, WR DET (WR37)
6.01 - Tyler Lockett, WR SEA (WR38)
10.01 - Vincent Jackson, WR TB (WR53)

TE: 
3.16 - Zach Ertz, TE PHI (TE7)
4.01 - Ladarius Green, TE PIT (TE8)

I've seen people draft more guys early than starting spots at a position a few times in these SL drafts (a couple of folks have gone 3 RB's in the first 4 rounds before, and two or three years ago Bass famously took 3 QBs early). I can't recall anyone having done it at TE, though, so when my four predraft picks went off the board ahead of me in the late 3rd, I decided to give it a whirl.

So, it turns out the real impact of that type of strategy is to leave you chasing your tail the entire rest of the draft. Who knew? :confused:

But wait, there's more! Try it when you're sitting at the turn, and for a limited time, you'll get an additional bonus of watching entire FF asset classes (e.g. reliable WR2's) fly off the board over the course of 30 picks while you just sit there gritting your teeth!  :hot:

In case you haven't guessed, I don't like this team very much. I have a backup QB strategy in mind, but other than that, the last half of my draft is going to be focused on finding BPA (best patch available) to keep this boat from taking on any more water.

sorry guys. forgot I was away for spring break when this kicked off. 

apologies for the xtra hassle and wait time

4.13    Ben Roethlisberger Ben PIT QB6  

3.04    C.J. Anderson DEN RB12 
7.04    Ryan Mathews PHI RB31  

2.13    Julian Edelman NEP WR19    
5.04    DeVante Parker MIA WR33
8.13    Tavon Austin RAM WR47   
9.04    Devin Funchess CAR WR49
10.13  Nelson Agholor PHI WR58

1.04    Rob Gronkowski NEP TE1 
6.13    Julius Thomas JAC TE13   

Round (1) brought Gronk, not much to say as I think he is the 4th pick right now. In round (2) I think about 15 WR’s went before I was up again. This pick came down to Edelman, Hilton, or I was going to swing for the fences on Gordon. Chickened out on Gordon, and then just felt like Edelman was too solid to pass up and chose him over Hilton.  Round (3) had me staring at Gordon again and he would have been the pick if I had bigger stones, but also my boy CJ was still there and you know I can’t pass up on my boy in the third. In (4) I saw behind me that Shadoxfax and Reaper did not have a QB and I wanted either Ben or Brees and figured there was a chance neither made it back to me. So I snagged Ben. I was actually hoping and planning on Brady making it to me in the 4th as I had visions of Brady, Edelman, Gronk carrying this team a little. Was hoping Forte would make it back to me in (5) but he didn’t so I went with upside in Parker just edging out Hurns. Round (6)….hmmm….Thomas was sticking out like a sore thumb, and no way was I letting him slip any further, especially to a couple guys behind that had yet to draft a TE.  I know with Gronk on board TE2 seems like a position to punt but Thomas as TE13 in the late 6th is kind of crazy.  While he may not be great value for ME with Gronk on board, he would have been great value for somebody and I wasn’t gonna let that happen. He would have been a nice addition this deep in the draft to somebody’s roster.  So I will take him and probably end up using him more than I think. Mathews (7) is current lead dog in what should be a run heavy offense, need to dodge some bullets in the draft, but decent RB2 right now.  Added Austin (8) to another one of my teams, he should outplay WR47. In (9) I could have gone a few different directions but settled on getting a piece of the Cam pie. Almost took Agholor in the 9th, so when he was still around in the (10th) it was kind of easy.  Feel like this team has some potential and some pop to make some noise, rolling the dice on 3 new guys at WR, should be solid at QB, RB, and TE.  Lots of rounds left to fill in the cracks and cover up the warts.

Next ones

10.11 Torrey Smith. I needed a 4th WR and it was between him or Vereen. Maybe should have gone the other way but he was my target to begin this draft and did not want to take chance I think I was screwed either way

11.6. Isiah Crowell. I got him in both leagues, Was really hoping for Vereen as top choice and things would have continue to roll. Crowell is getting TD's and the occasional huge game. Good compliment to my other 2

12.11 Justin Tucker. Okay do I go with one of the best PK in the NFL or a rookie RB. I was probably screwed either way as Crosby would have been other choice in 13th  and he was gone. Oh well. got a top PK anyways

13.6. Chris Johnson. Played well last year and everyone knows David wont last the season. could be helpful for sure and like the guy in PDSL1 who paired him with David a very smart play

Not as happy with last 4 picks as I was with top 9 picks. Vereen dropping to me in 11th and things are going to be so much different with Johnson pick. Felt I had to go RB here.

I do Shadow a huge favor by making sure I have every round predrafted regardless of how that messes up any changes I'd make.... 

And the guy sits there and nabs every single player who might fall off from ADP..... He might as well be a freaking machine.

THANKS GUY!!!

:banned:

NOTICE OF SCHEDULED DOWNTIME

Hide Message

The MyFantasyLeague.com web site is in the process of finalizing a major database upgrade. As part of this process, your fantasy football leagues will not be accessible starting on Monday morning, April 18th. The upgrade will require about 2 or 3 days, so we plan to have everything back up and running by Thursday, April 21st. Thanks in advance for your patience during this scheduled downtime. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause to you and your league-mates.

Guys ... we really need to get this thing wrapped up by Sunday.  

Probably shouldn't be an issue but it might be if things keep going at the pace they have been the past day or so ...

Bortles, Blake JAC QB

Sanchez, Mark DEN QB

Smith, Alex KCC QB

Andrews, Antonio TEN RB

Ellington, Andre ARI RB

Henry, Derrick FA RB (R)

-

-

Lacy, Eddie GBP RB

Williams, DeAngelo PIT RB

Benjamin, Kelvin CAR WR (P)

-

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Ginn Jr., Ted CAR WR

Robinson, Allen JAC WR

Treadwell, Laquon FA WR (R)

-

-

Washington, Nate NEP WR

Graham, Jimmy SEA TE (Q)

Rodgers, Richard GBP TE

Aguayo, Roberto FA PK (R)

-

-

Brown, Josh NYG PK

Eagles, Philadelphia PHI Def

Redskins, Washington WAS Def

Bortles and A Smith is serviceable.  I think Bortles took a huge step forward, thanks in part to his great young WRs also moving forward.  My issue naturally is they both had a week 5 bye week, which forced me to scramble for another one that didn't have the same.  Unfortunately, by the time the NFL schedules were put out, all of the starters were long gone, so I had to cherry pick out of maybe 3-4 remaining ones that have a CHANCE to start.  It came down to either Sanchez, Geno Smith, or Paxton Lynch.  Not knowing yet what Denver is going to do makes it a tough call.  I almost went with Geno, but with the loss of D'Brickashaw Ferguson to retirement and opening up some $$ that the Jets could throw at Fitzpatrick made me a little squeamish.  Paxton was a possibility too, but not knowing where he was going and what his bye week, not to mention the uncertainty of whether he would even be the starter knocked him out of consideration.

My RBs are ok.  Lacy I hope bounces back.  All indications are he looks to be in much better shape.  Also with Jordy Nelson back, defenses will have to once again honor Rodgers and the WR corps more, thus leaving fewer to tackle Lacy.  The others will see some spot duty here and there.  Whether it's enough to fill a RB2 spot..... hard to say.  Best chance is naturally Derrick Henry.

My WRs are fantastic.  At least the first 3.  Looking at everyone's roster, I'd put mine up against anyones.  I have some hopes that Washington might gets some nice looks in NE, and as a mid-18th rounder, that could be a steal.

TEs are ok.  I need Graham to bounce back from injury/sucking last year.  Rodgers needs to develop more, too.

Two kickers, two DSTs.  No bye week issues (assuming Aguayo doesn't have a week 8 bye week). 

Overall, a decent team.  Maybe not a front runner, but should go a ways into it this year.

Not really pleased or displeased. Wilson and Gurley are pretty much every week studs. Hopefully Ingram and Steve smith come back full strength. I think Coleman and Fuller will both have a few good weeks no matter where they land---as long as it's not Cleveland. LOL  I really can't believe nobody drafted DHB after Bryant's suspension. He didn't get taken in PDSL 1 either. So I consider him real value in the last round. He won't be steady, but he will probably put up 3-4 big weeks. TE's are just ok, but Fleener could surprise in that offense. Maybe a little better than average team.

Kaepernick, Colin SFO QB (P)

Wilson, Russell SEA QB

Brown, Donald NEP RB

Cunningham, Benny RAM RB

Gurley, Todd RAM RB

Ingram, Mark NOS RB (P)

Michael, Christine SEA RB

Coleman, Corey FA WR (R)

-

-

Fuller, Will FA WR (R)

-

-

Green-Beckham, Dorial TEN WR

Heyward-Bey, Darrius PIT WR

Hurns, Allen JAC WR (P)

Smith, Steve BAL WR (Q)

Wheaton, Markus PIT WR

Fleener, Coby NOS TE

Watson, Ben BAL TE

Novak, Nick HOU PK

Walsh, Blair MIN PK

Browns, Cleveland CLE Def

Jets, New York NYJ Def

20 TOTAL PLAYERS

MR. IRRELEVANT

PLAYER

2015 YTD PTS

BYE

DRAFTED

Goff, Jared FA QB (R)

-

-

Griffin III, Robert CLE QB

-

Ryan, Matt ATL QB

Allen, Javorius BAL RB

Blue, Alfred HOU RB

Miller, Lamar HOU RB

Sims, Charles TBB RB

Thompson, Chris WAS RB (P)

Crowder, Jamison WAS WR

Jackson, Vincent TBB WR (P)

Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR

Jones, Marvin DET WR

Lockett, Tyler SEA WR

Randle, Rueben PHI WR

Ertz, Zach PHI TE

Green, Ladarius PIT TE (P)

Dawson, Phil SFO PK

Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK

Colts, Indianapolis IND Def

Falcons, Atlanta ATL Def

QB: Considering I waited until 8.01 to draft my QB1 (and that 37 QBs went in PDSL2, vs. only 32 in PDSL1) I wound up better off at the position than I probably deserved. If you're gonna spend a couple dart throws on potential QB2s like RGIII and Goff, having a reliable, boring option like Ryan as a QB1 is best as it limits downside. And RGIII is definitely a dart throw ... drafted as QB30 but will most likely finish either QB15 or QB50. Surprised Wentz went before Goff in this format as Goff is clearly the more pro-ready of the two; if he winds up with the Rams I could potentially have three semi-decent starting options here. C if Goff goes to LA, D if he winds up in Cleveland (or Dallas, Philly, etc.).

RB: I expect big things out of Miller this year - he was criminally underused in Miami and as a 300+ touch guy should be a threat for top-3 performance. I've never been a big Forsett believer and like what I saw in Buck enough to believe he'll get a decent share of touches this year. Sims and Thompson are undervalued PPR plays, although Sims offers enough rushing talent to make himself a serviceable 3-down back option should Martin go out. Blue is strictly depth in case of an injury to my first-rounder. Don't love the three Week 9 byes but that's likely to be an issue for everyone. B

WR: One stud in Jeffery and a lot of question marks behind him. Jones should get his fair share of targets in DET, as Tate is no Megatron and Ebron has yet to flash any of his 1st-round potential. Lockett's the type of home-run threat I want at least one of on every roster in best-ball, but will he get enough touches in that conservative Hawk offense? Randle walks right into a situation in Philly where he might already be the 2nd-most talented WR on the roster and should deliver solid value at the 11/12 turn. V-Jax (old reliable) and Crowder (slot guy) should give me a decent floor at WR3. There's some upside here but it's not a real exciting group. C-

TE: Occasionally like to try something new in these in the spirit of "#### it, why not", so went back-to-back with early picks here. Expecting big things out of Ladarius in the PIT offense and continued growth from Ertz based on Kelce's use in Pederson's old home in KC. If this duo doesn't finish top-3 in this scoring format I'm effectively screwed. A

ST: Gostkowski is such a reliable option that I'm not sure I needed Dawson and might have been better served using that pick on a WR7. Colts and Falcons are the best of what was left at my last two turns. C

Overall: I suspected going TE-TE at 3/4 while being down at the turn would put me behind the 8-ball at the remaining positions, and what do ya know, I was right ... opportunity cost can be a real #####. Don't have enough depth at either RB or WR, and my QBs have about equal odds of being a pleasant surprise or a massive trainwreck. Still a long way until training camp, but this squad has a "never in serious contention and goes out as soon as one of my top 4 guys misses a game" vibe to it.

Good luck to everyone.  :football:

Hope to dive into some of these and the pdsl1 teams tomorrow just for fun but initial reaction to some of the comments above is I think we all like our teams a little too much right now...

Yuck and more yuck.  thought I was going to have a really good team and then the wheels fell off.

QB - Cousins and Palmer should have put me in the top four production wise and were bargains at 5.12 and 8.5  Unfortunately the schedule gods weren't kind and both are off week nine.  The decent rookies were gone and week nine is so deep in the season that scrub being pushed by a rook wasn't an option.  Gabbers seem like the best option to be playing week 9.  Grade B+

RB - Plan here was to get a stud and shotgun the RB2 position.  All was going well until week 9 bit again leaving me with just McFadden and Collins.  Made it worse by adding White after the schedule was released and using Holloway's bye weeks for reference material.  Going 7 deep gives this group a chance at being formidable.  Grade B

WR - Really liked this group.  Marshall and Gordon were a great start (assuming Gordon plays).  The Moncrief/Dorsett duo should be huge in BB.  Added Amendola in the 14th which seemed like a steal there.  Hartline in the 20th provides some protection if Gordon misses time.  Right now he's their WR1.  Another really solid group.  Grade B+

TE - Allen in the 6th and Ebron in the late 7th scream value.  Unfortunately they both share a week 10 bye.  Not much I could do here as I had to scramble to cover week 9.  Grade B-

K - Bailey solo.  Needed the roster spots elsewhere.  Grade D-

D - Seattle solo.  See above.  Fortunately I think they will be productive effort to still score well.  Grade C+

Really need immunity in week 9 and hope a crippled team lasts until week 10.  I suspect I'll roll well through week 8 and then say adios.

BASSNBREW

PLAYER

2015 YTD PTS

BYE

DRAFTED

Cousins, Kirk WAS QB

Gabbert, Blaine SFO QB

Palmer, Carson ARI QB (P)

Artis-Payne, Cameron CAR RB

Blount, LeGarrette NEP RB

Collins, Alex FA RB (R) 

-

-

Johnson, David ARI RB

Mason, Tre RAM RB

McFadden, Darren DAL RB

White, James NEP RB

Amendola, Danny NEP WR

Dorsett, Phillip IND WR

Gordon, Josh CLE WR (S)

-

Hartline, Brian CLE WR (P)

Marshall, Brandon NYJ WR

Moncrief, Donte IND WR

Allen, Dwayne IND TE

Ebron, Eric DET TE

Bailey, Dan DAL PK

Seahawks, Seattle SEA Def

20 TOTAL PLAYERS

It will be interesting to see the 1 Pk and D go. I see no way Gordon plays which means I don't get to see your one strategy. Not big on cousins, you live and die by Indy, do one bad week and done. Not big on this team at all

QB: Matt Stafford, Joe Flacco

Not sure of byes for this as MFL now done. I do like this duo and think they will make a nice give and take each week. For waiting till round 7 and 8, I think great value Grade B+

RB: Jeremy Hill, Jonathon Stewart, Isiah Crowell,Chris Johnson,  Paul Perkins

This is a TD group and hopefully Perkins adds some things.  Johnson will get carries and is injury to David from being a steal and we all know it will happen. Not the best but way better than my PDSL1 team here. So group will suffice and should not hurt me too much here Grade C+

WR: Dez Bryant, Keenan Allen, Golden Tate, Torrey Smith, Victor Cruz, Brandon Lafell, Paul Richardson

Absolutely love this group. Studs, guys who will see targets, some big hit guys who will have a big day every once and a while which is great for one of these and deep. Might be one of the best crews drafted for these. Grade A

TE: Tyler Eifert, Charles Clay

One of the best young TE's and a good backup who will have nice games Grade B+

PK; Justin Tucker, Greg Zuerlein

2 of the biggest legged Pk's who both will have jobs. Rams should be improved as will Ravens with Flacco back. I really like Grade A-

D: Pittsburgh, Oakland

Pitt will get you some games and hope they get back to pass rushing days. Oakland is the team as most improved by look of it this year. Mack and boys could be much improved and could surprise. Nice little duo here also. I was going Cincy and would have but the predraft is great but can cost you but it was little as like Pitt also.  Grade B+

If my RB's can just be okay, I think this team can go very far.

Bortles, Blake JAC QB

Sanchez, Mark DEN QB

Smith, Alex KCC QB

Andrews, Antonio TEN RB

Ellington, Andre ARI RB

Henry, Derrick FA RB (R)

-

-

Lacy, Eddie GBP RB

Williams, DeAngelo PIT RB

Benjamin, Kelvin CAR WR (P)

-

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Ginn Jr., Ted CAR WR

Robinson, Allen JAC WR

Treadwell, Laquon FA WR (R)

-

-

Washington, Nate NEP WR

Graham, Jimmy SEA TE (Q)

Rodgers, Richard GBP TE

Aguayo, Roberto FA PK (R)

-

-

Brown, Josh NYG PK

Eagles, Philadelphia PHI Def

Redskins, Washington WAS Def

Bortles and A Smith is serviceable.  I think Bortles took a huge step forward, thanks in part to his great young WRs also moving forward.  My issue naturally is they both had a week 5 bye week, which forced me to scramble for another one that didn't have the same.  Unfortunately, by the time the NFL schedules were put out, all of the starters were long gone, so I had to cherry pick out of maybe 3-4 remaining ones that have a CHANCE to start.  It came down to either Sanchez, Geno Smith, or Paxton Lynch.  Not knowing yet what Denver is going to do makes it a tough call.  I almost went with Geno, but with the loss of D'Brickashaw Ferguson to retirement and opening up some $$ that the Jets could throw at Fitzpatrick made me a little squeamish.  Paxton was a possibility too, but not knowing where he was going and what his bye week, not to mention the uncertainty of whether he would even be the starter knocked him out of consideration.

My RBs are ok.  Lacy I hope bounces back.  All indications are he looks to be in much better shape.  Also with Jordy Nelson back, defenses will have to once again honor Rodgers and the WR corps more, thus leaving fewer to tackle Lacy.  The others will see some spot duty here and there.  Whether it's enough to fill a RB2 spot..... hard to say.  Best chance is naturally Derrick Henry.

My WRs are fantastic.  At least the first 3.  Looking at everyone's roster, I'd put mine up against anyones.  I have some hopes that Washington might gets some nice looks in NE, and as a mid-18th rounder, that could be a steal.

TEs are ok.  I need Graham to bounce back from injury/sucking last year.  Rodgers needs to develop more, too.

Two kickers, two DSTs.  No bye week issues (assuming Aguayo doesn't have a week 8 bye week). 

Overall, a decent team.  Maybe not a front runner, but should go a ways into it this year.
Ref's  :2cents:

liked your QB combo prior to bye weeks, Smith somewhat underrated in these leagues as he has some pretty decent/borderline big games every once in awhile....even with Ivory on board JAC should still throw a ton as that is where their best talent lies....Sanchez may have been a wasted pick......I have a sneaking suspicion that McCown may be the one pulling the trigger in DEN when all is said and done....part of the reason I drafted him late in this draft.....but that was with the thought that the LAR would be taking Wentz, who I drafted pre bye week release and before the latest reports that LAR seem to prefer Goff.....I have Ben and PIT and LAR share a bye week so I in my mind I was scrambling for some QB trash too....just don't see Sanchez being the man although he sure is acting like it right now...week 4 immunity might be nice for you but that might be tough with your players above that are on bye in week 4....you get past week 5 and you should be solid....

I think CLE ends up taking one of Goff/Wentz when all is said and done, pairing that guy with Griffin and trades McCown to DEN or releases him and he signs with DEN....although personally I would keep McCown and dump Griffin....CLE has to get a franchise QB before that city melts down...can't see them waiting another year or another two years, etc.....they may not pick this high or be in this spot again with a couple guys like this available again...although this is CLE we are talking about....I see DEN wanting to go into camp with 1. Sanchez 2. a guy like McCown, Hoyer or Fitz 3. Siemian 4. whatever QB they draft....4 QB's....whoever loses between Sanchez and #2 gets cut....my money is on Sanchez walking the streets in September...If DEN doesn't draft a QB, maybe Sanchez survives for a year as a backup and DEN goes after a big FA next year....Glennon is my other sleeper to end up in DEN...sorry, all that off topic really....

not a fan of your RB's at all after lacy and Henry.....could be trouble here getting a RB2 score many weeks if Henry is slow to progress....

3 of your first 4 picks were WR so they should be pretty good....like Robinson, hopefully KB returns to form, not sure Fitz repeats.....but that's a decent 3 assuming KB comes back well from injury...after that cold be anywhere from somewhat decent to total bust/junk....admittedly no clue on how Treadwell progresses and where...hopefully no week 7 bye for him...Ginn is an interesting pick for me this year with KB back, Funchess on board, Olsen still demanding targets, and Brown still around, I am curious to see how Ginn gets used, not sure where his ADP should really lie and if its currently a little hangover effect of him basically playing the role of a WR1 on that team last year....I kind of think of him a little like Travis Benjamin going into this year....

I think TE could be a huge mess for you.....if somebody put a gun to my head, I would have to bet against Graham providing fantasy production this year.....and with Cook signing in GB and Jordy back, R. Rodgers could slide back into fantasy irrelevance.....think you messed up here...Graham a shaky pick that early IMO anyway and would have in my mind required a follow up with a much better TE2 and not waiting till the 12th round.....and then when you do take a backup TE, you probably shouldn't take a guy who the team basically just replaced....and then, at that point taking a third TE may have had to come into play in this format....I could be misreading this like crazy, but I think you pooped the bed here....

your top 3 WR's may need to really carry you.....Lacy becoming a top 5 back or so again might help....Henry may need to save you....and Graham....hmmmm, lots depends on those last 3 things iMO....some question marks at RB and TE, but pretty solid everywhere else....good job and good luck....

Users who are viewing this thread