What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best sites, twitter, etc. (1 Viewer)

houston

Footballguy
I'm getting back into a 5x5 league after many years away.

What are the best sites and twitter feeds to get daily and weekly updates?

Razzball + Fangraphs, @mlbrostermoves + @mlblineups + @closernews would be a good start.  I believe @Long Ball Larry has a thread somewhere that I keep telling myself to test out for some new follows, but I keep forgetting about it.  The accounts I follow for baseball are @sporer, @jasoncollette, @StephenNickrand, @drewsilv, @mccoveychron, @cantpredictball, @fgchoo, @lana, @brenthq, @baseballhq, @baseballguys, @scott_pianowski, and @enosarris.  Brandon McCarthy and Dan Haren are consistently hilarious player follows too.  Others too, but I keep forgetting to add them then I forget who they are, like right now.  I follow some others like Keith Law and Peter Gammons types, but thinking about it I don't think I get much info from following them.  I stopped following Jason Stark because he only seemed to post trivia questions.  Should probably purge some of those guys too.  Sorry, rambling.

Closer Monkey is pretty good for its limited scope.  They sometimes aren't fast enough for a hardcore FCFS league where people have illegal wiretaps on bullpen phones in every MLB park.

Closer Monkey is pretty good for its limited scope.  They sometimes aren't fast enough for a hardcore FCFS league where people have illegal wiretaps on bullpen phones in every MLB park.
Hope you've found a way to monetize your Closer Monkey Twitter handle, GB.

Users who are viewing this thread