What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official *** Rogue One - A Star Wars Story (1 Viewer)

I didn't watch in slo-mo or anything but I didn't see Po - isn't he supposed to be in this one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Disney makes the trailers all look awesome. 

I liked the force awakens. But i see its flaws. My kids loved it and im sure they will love this one

I need to watch this again to absorb it all.  Did anyone see Alan Tudyk in the trailor?  I know he is in the movie.

You don't have to announce how threatened you feel to everybody you know. 
I don't have a problem with strong women in leading roles. I quite liked Theron in Mad Max. But what TFA did with Rey was just silly. This looks to be more of the same. 

All us geeks know the timeline but I am surprised that they did not include a small caption at beginning that said something like "shortly before Star Wars: A New Hope" to help everyone align themselves.

Man these things just make me want to rewatch everything...

Hmmmm....wife is away this weekend....might be MARATHON TIME!

All us geeks know the timeline but I am surprised that they did not include a small caption at beginning that said something like "shortly before Star Wars: A New Hope" to help everyone align themselves.
They'll figure it out. I'm sure characters from the Rebels cartoon will make a cameo since its the same timeline. 

I know most of the canon was tossed so we are left with the 7 movies, the 2 animated series and acouple of books to draw from.

In any of those sources do we know roughly when the Death Star was built?  The movies tell us any time between 3 and 4.   Did Rebels give a closer time frame to 4?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread