What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dice: New Andrew Dice Clay show on Showtime (1 Viewer)

The 2nd episode with Adrien Brody is an instant classic and best of the series. He deserves to be at least nominated for a special guest appearance Emmy. 

I'll probably give it a chance at some point, but I never found him that funny when he was in his prime.  :shrug:

I'll probably give it a chance at some point, but I never found him that funny when he was in his prime.  :shrug:
I agree, but wife & I found this hilarious. I think there's an element of the self-deprecating/self-parody that makes it funnier. 

I agree, but wife & I found this hilarious. I think there's an element of the self-deprecating/self-parody that makes it funnier. 
Dice is perfect for this type of show. It's basically a re-boot of Curb, but centered around Dice's personal life and on Showtime. I hope that they keep this going.

Brody was phenomenal. And Dice spoofing Dice is genius.  Interesting to see if they can continue decent scripts beyond a few shows though.

FYI - as mentioned previously you can watch all 6 now instead of waiting if you want.  I did that with the Detour on TBS

When Brody asked him what his favorite sound was and he said squish. I knew what he was going to say. I knew he was going to say squish.

Have you noticed the theme of "Dice is simply a character I play" and is not really "me" in real life. I think people to this day still don't get it.

The episode where he couldn't get up at 7:30am so he stayed out all night and beat up a crippled dude, was hilarious. 

Everyone wanting to be his security, especially the furniture store guy, is solid shtick. 

"Do you know anybody at YouTube?" :lmao:

This show is getting mixed reviews, one said the show was ill-timed because George Lopez and David Hasselhoff came out with their shows staring themselves.  WTF does that have to do with anything? 

Season 2 started on August 20th, and I had no idea :bag:

Fortunately, this means there are more episodes on demand and more coming :excited:

@Doctor Detroit thank you for the bump, GB!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread