What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anarchy Opens His Concert Vault Again: Prince (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
In honor of the passing of the Prince of Purple, a free live Prince music DVD available to those that are interested. PM me your mailing address and I will get one out to you.

Per the usual, 50 hours of material included. If you are a casual fan, this stuff is great. If you are a Prince fan, it is spectacular.

Due to the overwhelming response so far, I am going to double down. Two for the price of none!
Now up to 2 DVDs of free Prince = 100 hours.

I'm going to pass on this one, but I can vouch that Anarchy is good people and has great great stuff.  You will not be disappointed.  Overwhelmed more like.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Some of you guys forget to include your names and mailing addresses, which are kind of important for things like . . . mail.

Not too late to get in on this (although today is going to be the last day).

So to reiterate, I need a PM with your full name and postal mailing address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Franknbeans said:
I'd be much obliged but this box is full,too
The system is telling me yours is the in box that's full.  Mine has plenty of room in it. Clean out a message or two and try again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of you guys forget to include your names and mailing addresses, which are kind of important for things like . . . mail.

Not too late to get in on this (although today is going to be the last day).

So to reiterate, I need a PM with your full name and postal mailing address.
Damn, missed this. Awesome of you to do it though.

All sent out. Anyone that wanted one got one. Check your mail. Awesomeness will be arriving to everyone by the end of the week. 

Got mine today! Question:

I have no real DVD player. Not a big deal since this is a gift for a diehard Prince fan, but I wanted to test it out, first. My XBOX 360 wouldn't play it all, even with going through the system menu options. It recognized that the disc existed, but showed blank folders only. I had an old laptop with a DVD player and it recognized the disc, but as a CD.

Is there video with this? If not, will it play anywhere regular CD's will play? I'm dumb. :bag:

Got mine today! Question:

I have no real DVD player. Not a big deal since this is a gift for a diehard Prince fan, but I wanted to test it out, first. My XBOX 360 wouldn't play it all, even with going through the system menu options. It recognized that the disc existed, but showed blank folders only. I had an old laptop with a DVD player and it recognized the disc, but as a CD.

Is there video with this? If not, will it play anywhere regular CD's will play? I'm dumb. :bag:
To transfer things from. The DVDs to another device (CDs, phone, iPod, etc.), you're going to need a computer with a DVD reader. It should play in a DVD player that can read homemade DVDs. It won't work in a CD player cause it is a DVD. 

I only spot checked some of the DVDs, so I guess there is a chance you got one that doesn't work. Try them in a laptop or desktop and get back to me. 

To transfer things from. The DVDs to another device (CDs, phone, iPod, etc.), you're going to need a computer with a DVD reader. It should play in a DVD player that can read homemade DVDs. It won't work in a CD player cause it is a DVD. 

I only spot checked some of the DVDs, so I guess there is a chance you got one that doesn't work. Try them in a laptop or desktop and get back to me. 
Thanks. That all makes sense and they're good to go. I just stream everything and my laptop doesn't even have a disc drive, so it took me a second. Thanks again! 

Everyone that asked for one should have received one by now (at least those in the U.S.). If you didn't, let me know . . .

Users who are viewing this thread