What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Paragon_FF Orphaned Teams for 2016 (1 Viewer)

kurtrudder

Footballguy
Paragon FF have a number of openings for 2016.  This first link takes you to our recent mail out with full details of all league openings, all leagues are $250 per season with 50% of 2017 fees payable in entry ($375)

http://us9.campaign-archive1.com/?u=aa2bfb9f10631144016bf8f83&id=634a4878d9&e

Go Deep 80 Man Roster Dynasty League2016 MFL League Website  This message board post quickly links you to all the available teams. Our Common Rule Book, Section 12, Rules H to M outline the Replacement Owners Draft process that will determine the make up of your team and it's rookie draft picks.    LEAGUE FULL
The Sun Never Sets Annual Auction League Our 16 team, IDP, Annual/Redraft Auction league, founded in 2010 is still going strong with many returning players each season. The league features our unique 5 team playoffs system that gives greater reward to the teams with the best records while still giving all 5 teams a chance to win the championship. $200 entry fee. 2016 MFL League Website [SIZE=150%]LEAGUE FULL[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

I have been a part of the Paragon family since 2009 and I am a player in 3 of the above leagues plus two others. 

This used to include two more but life has dictated a reduction in teams for me. :-(

I have played FF for a long time now and ventured into NFL, Yahoo, ESPN etc etc etc at different times.

Since joining the Paragon family though - I have played nothing else (except MFL10's). 

The variety of leagues available, the professionalism shown by the commish's, the thought, consideration and collaboration that goes into these leagues, for me cannot be found anywhere else. 

Auction/Contract/32 Team/16 Team/2QB there is a team for everyone.

Really folks if you are looking for a richer, more satisfying FF experience in a league that will challenge you and your wits, can't go past these guys imo. Just don't be too good - I am still chasing my first elusive Paragon title. :-)

Rookie drafts have already started in the full leagues - do yourself a favour and get in now.

Cheers

The Prebulator

thanks Prebulator, another Paragon stalwart.  OP edits to show current avail spots, Pigskin filled and Replacement Owners Draft kicking off on Saturday 4th

Huge fan of these leagues. The only ones I play outside of the dailys. 

Also the annual auction is my favourite league of all time. Great format, scoring structure and very well run. So much has gone into building the rulebooks and work behind the scenes to make them run so smoothly. Be careful though, you might run into a fellow owner who is a FBG staffer or ESPN Insider....

Users who are viewing this thread