What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LET'S SUPPORT LAREMY TUNSIL (1 Viewer)

Tom Skerritt

Footballguy
Just read that he had to miss his next press conference because of a "medical issue".

We need to start a national social rally for this guy. This is an opportunity to expose all of the hypocrisy and corruption by the fat-cat corporate greed mongers. This kid is suffering for something so benign, and something that almost everyone has done, or would have done were they in his shoes. These guys are slaves to the bureaucracy of college athletics, and this is our chance to fight back.

PASS IT ON!

uh, sure, okay, but uh, where's the cheetohs man?  I was told there would be cheetohs.  And water, lots and lots of water.

Just read that he had to miss his next press conference because of a "medical issue".

We need to start a national social rally for this guy. This is an opportunity to expose all of the hypocrisy and corruption by the fat-cat corporate greed mongers. This kid is suffering for something so benign, and something that almost everyone has done, or would have done were they in his shoes. These guys are slaves to the bureaucracy of college athletics, and this is our chance to fight back.

PASS IT ON!
I see what you did there

Someone needs to set up a GoFundMe account for him. Poor guy lost millions last night!
Can't the boosters make up the difference?

Remember when that draft class kept sniping top players to all of a sudden rise to near the top on signing day? Yeah, me too. :moneybags: 

For the record... I too smoked weed through a gas mask when I was in college. However none of my professors/administrators helped pay my electric bill.

We should make cannabis illegal for college athletes. Then they won't smoke it. And I bet they won't need any money, either.

Users who are viewing this thread