What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anarchy Opens His Concert Vault Again: GNR (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
Having survived the Prince and Bowie offerings, I figured I would head in a harder direction and highlight a group that is still around for once (well, as of this morning).

For the uninitiated, I am offering a boatload of live Guns N' Roses for free to anyone's that interested. Spanning 30 years from Pre-Appetite to this year's official kickoff show in Vegas (although mostly concerts from their first 7 years.)

I'm guessing I'll see a different crowd than last week's bereaved Prince mourners, but the board surfers surprise me at times. This should help people get psyched up to go see them on their current tour.

PM me your FULL NAME and POSTAL MAILING ADDRESS and I will send you out a copy.

First time I have ever clicked on your "opening the vault" post.  What is the catch?

You sent me your stuff years ago, else I would be in. As big a fan as there is.  Going in Dallas, Houston and Nashville this year. Can't wait. 

Let's see if today's crowd is any livelier. Last night, everyone apparently was at a Justin Bieber show. 

Still debating what I am going to include. Will try to get a few others in on this and then send out stuff next week. 

Ratio of Prince to GNR dropped from 17 to 1 to 4 to 1.

Trending in the right direction, but can still only conclude you guys are soft.

Dave, i'd be in except i already got this from you a few years ago. They're great. June 23 at Ford Field!

Axl Rose is a ##### and has sounded awful live for a long long time. :shrug:  
This.  I love the Prince stuff I got, but GNR don't have a deep catalog of songs.  Appetite is one of my all-time fav albums, but could combine the great songs of Use Your Illusion 1 and 2 into one album, maybe.  Combine that with what you said - the little exposure I have had of their live stuff and I thought it usually sounded like crap. 

Just holding out for a deeper band - don't want to be greedy and jump on all of these. 

If there is a live performance of Crash Diet, I'm in. 

eta* I really do appreciate that you do this. I was filling out a PM the other day and thinking, "this is rather nice." 

Prince, G N' R, Bowie, damn.  I like seeing the "Anarchy Opens His Concert Vault Again" threads. 

And we are not soft  :boxing:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent you a pm earlier today.  Hope I didn't hit you up too late in the game.    Computer has been down and I just saw the thread today.   Regardless, doing these is a very cool gesture.  

I feel like I'm taking advantage, but I'll gladly take some GNR.  Let me know if you need my info again.  

I haven't received mine yet, but I figure you've got your hands full and mine probably went out late.  I'm patient, so it's no biggie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not even a single comment from anyone? No feedback whatsoever? Really . . . NOTHING?!?
Got mine a few days ago..lots of decent stuff...listened to the Oklahoma '92 show on the way to and from work on Friday.  About 34 shows in total over one disc...includes some well known stuff- Paris '92, Chicago '92, Ritz '88, Indiana '91, and some '87 stuff that is not quite as well known (Pasadena, Madison, San Diego, Allentown). Throw in some a pair of shows from '86 and scattered Japanese and South American shows from '88 and '92/'93, and six post '93 shows, including the April 8th gig this year in Vegas....and overall, I very nice collection of shows.

Users who are viewing this thread