What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Rookie 1.04 (Post NFL Draft) (1 Viewer)

Who is rookie pick 1.04 in Start 2 QB Scoring?

• QB Paxton Lynch, Broncos

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • QB Christian Hackenberg, Jets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RB Derrick Henry, Titans

• RB Kenyan Drake, Dolphins

• RB C.J. Prosise, Seahawks

• RB Devontae Booker, Broncos

• RB Kenneth Dixon, Ravens

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • WR Corey Coleman, Browns

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • WR Josh Doctson, Redskins

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • WR Laquon Treadwell, Vikings

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • WR Will Fuller, Texans

• WR Michael Thomas, Saints

• TE Hunter Henry, Chargers

• Other

• Don't Play - No Vote

Votes: 34 37.8%

• Total voters

Faust

MVP
So last night I was listening to a podcast talking about 2017 rookie players and the guest says that Eze would be a top 4 RB if combined with 2007 and that Treadwell and Doctson would be a 1st round pick but that Coleman would be borderline as in a combined ranking he would be 12th or 13th in a combined 2016-2017 ranking. 

He didn't compare 2016 to the last two draft classes, but I assume this would be similar, with more high quality prospects coming from those draft classes than there are in the 2016.

Just thought that was interesting for people to consider when valuing these players.

So last night I was listening to a podcast talking about 2017 rookie players and the guest says that Eze would be a top 4 RB if combined with 2007 and that Treadwell and Doctson would be a 1st round pick but that Coleman would be borderline as in a combined ranking he would be 12th or 13th in a combined 2016-2017 ranking. 

He didn't compare 2016 to the last two draft classes, but I assume this would be similar, with more high quality prospects coming from those draft classes than there are in the 2016.

Just thought that was interesting for people to consider when valuing these players.
what podcast?

Was listening to a new one where they go down the list of rookies in the order the NFL draft.

At the 1:12 mark one of the guys says hes old enough to remember when Shane Vereen was considered a top 15 RB.

This made me feel really old. 

99 votes in now with pretty clear votes in favor of Doctson and Coleman in the first two polls

Treadwell has almost a quarter of the votes in the 2QB league with Doctson having a fifth of the votes with all 3 WR available.

Users who are viewing this thread