What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Kanye West Album (1 Viewer)

Pretty straightforward: What is the best Yeezy?

• Total voters

rockaction

Footballguy
Just wondering. 

I've got College Dropout, Graduation, Late Registration, Watch The Throne for my top four. What's yours? 

Graduation at the top spot for me. Maybe it's the college nostalgia, but there were so many good songs I listened to constantly.

This thread never really took off. Wondering if there are any Kanye fans out there. 

I think Graduation has taken over as my favorite album by Kanye. I need to sit and listen to My Beautiful, Yeezus, and TLOP. I'll get back to you all in a month or so.  

Northern Voice said:
Kanye West doesn't care about black people.
That San Juan mayor should’ve tweeted “Kanye West doesn’t care about Puerto Rican people.”  Would’ve gone “viral,” as the kids say.  And also reminded people that PR is still totally ####ed.

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is a ####### masterpiece.If you disagree with me you are wrong and I will fight you.
I just bought this on triple gatefold vinyl. I didn't know what I was missing. When I first heard it, I thought it was coked out. Now, it's awesome.  

Users who are viewing this thread