What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL3 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
http://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/32728#0

If it's your first time on MFL this year you will have to setup a new account.  After that, go to this league and sign in as the commish using password fbgssl3.  After that go to the upper right and switch to commish role.  You can then go to franchise setup and add your e-mail to your owner page and then link your franchise to your account.

Longtucky Lemmings

Waiting On Longtucky Lemmings For The Next Pick

Jeter23

Ruffrodys05

Bro1ncos

Drunken Slob

WheelsUp

Andy Dufresne

Soulfly

imjackdupp

Borden

Mr. Irrelevant

Snellman

Jeff Pasquino

Ben & Jerry's

Reaper

FF WMD

Hell toupee

FF Ninja

Last edited by a moderator:
Since we have two extra in this league, here are the tweaks.  One flex position has been added which will be RB/WR/TE.  Two teams will be eliminated in week 1 and two teams in week 2.  We'll draft 19 rounds.

I'm pm-ing the first 12 up.

FFS, I totally dont remember there being 18 teams involved. WOOF!!! This is gonna be nastay
It's always been 16 however we had two extra signup this year so that was the best answer to included everyone.  There's also a chance that someone will no show.

Everyone should set up email notifications to let you kno when you're on the clock

No excuse to time out,anymore

Love the tweaks and it's great that you found a way to get all comers involved.  Thanks for staying on top of this Bass.  :thumbup:

went zeke at 8... ballsy, but in this kind of league, I like the ballsy approach

plus, cant see jerry not ensuring the staff tosses him into the 20 carry limelight from day 1

went zeke at 8... ballsy, but in this kind of league, I like the ballsy approach

plus, cant see jerry not ensuring the staff tosses him into the 20 carry limelight from day 1
:lol:  Calling out your own first-round pick as "ballsy" ... we've missed you around here GB.

FWIW, I don't actually hate Zeke at 1.08. Personally I'd prefer Miller, but I can see a case for EzE over DJ, AP and Freeman. And if you're that high on him then what the hell, it's not like he's gonna be around for you in the 2nd.

Well, I think Zeke at the 8 pick is as "ballsy" a first round pick in a 18 team draft as you're gonna find.

Not outrageous or anything, but there was a meaty handful of high upside, high floor guys still on the table. But a RB worth a sheet was 100% not coming back to me

Sorry for the holdup. I was out on a jobsite all day with no internet access. Yes those places do still exist. I set up text message notifications so won't happen again.

Gave Snellman Derek Anderson.  Draft continues.  He can replace the pick when he shows up.  If he doesn't make his 2nd round pick when he's back up we'll drop him.  Please pm the next up through the first round.  Someone please send Snellman a pm letting him know what's going on.

Sorry, forgot this league would be ramping up soon. (old age)  I will get my e-mail alerts set up.

I will keep Carr as my punishment and go from there.

You didnt get Carr, bro. You got Anderson 

Just make your pick, dont play yourself like that
:wall:  Got the PM from Bass and saw your post.  I Read Derrick in the list and went with Carr.

Pick fixed and e-mail is set up so picks will be made in a very timely order.  Sorry again for the delay.

I'm Grateful for Snailman.... I had AJ Green and Dez as clear cut Targets then a Dropoff....

FF_WMD

Members

CONTENT COUNT

14 Apr 2003

LAST VISITED

1 May

Might have an issue  , hasn't been here since the 1st
Do we have (or can we find on short notice) an alternate 18th owner? Even if we officially wait until 4pm to bump him down to 1.18, I'm assuming you and Ninja will be here to pick in short order and we'll be right back where we started.

Losing 1-2 guys  wouldnt be the worst case scenario...  By any means
Problem is since the draft has already started, I'm not sure if MFL will let us go in and change the number of teams ...

Hopefully someone with more experience and patience than I have for that system can answer that question.

Temporary picks made as placeholders until a decision is made on what to do with missing coach/gm.

Reaper is on the clock. PM sent.

I don't suggest continuing to draft waiting for whatever decision to be made. IMO, there are 3 options:

1. Remove FF WMD and go with 17 and figure out the changes needed on the site. 

2. I can replace him, pick now and we'll move forward. 

3. I can pick for FF WMD and if/when he shows, he can take over for me. 

Let me know. 

I apologize, maybe I over-stepped here with FF WMD. I reacted thinking precedent was set earlier in the round and figured we could get this thing moving.

Hi guys sorry for delay but 1st msg I received was earlier today so not sure what the problem is/was?. Traveling last couple of days no pc access using iPhone now.

I will sign in now (if I can) but if u found someone to replace me it is no big d not going to take it personal snooze u lose

taking ASJ in the mid 3rd makes me nauseous, but I see big things from him, and after him, I saw a huge drop in TE quality. waiting 20 picks til my next turn, I would have hated myself if I didnt pull the trigger.

@Jeff Pasquino is OTC but can't receive messages.  Hopefully he can receive notifications when he gets flagged in a thread.

As for me, tough not to like this start IMO. CJA and Rawls about even in my book but, as an Eagles fan, I've seen enough of Mark Sanchez to know the Broncos ain't winning any games by having that guy chuck it 50 times.

PLAYER

2015 YTD PTS

BYE

DRAFTED

Anderson, C.J. DEN RB

Robinson, Allen JAC WR

Reed, Jordan WAS TE

Nice draft so far MI. Expect the Reed pick. You should've taken someone else so I could've taken him with the next pick. 

Soulfly, ASJ in the third? You're loco hombre. 

However, I feel like I'm build an island of misfits toys crew. AP, DT, Wilson. So, who am I to say anything?

Ya, like I said... ASJ in the mid 3rd is a straaange, strange feeling (tho in an 18 man league, it's like the 6th round of a normal draft)

I just cant pass on the LAST guy in my TE tier, in a 2PPRTE league. I can't. It's too much to pass on when the next guy I have ranked is a mile away. 

If you look at how my draft is going I already am 
18 man draft... no team is going to look amazing.

I'm going young and full of upside...

Elliott, Landry, ASJ to start. I like it, to be honest. But how the next 3-4 rounds go, Ill have a feeling if Ill flop or not

Comfortable with my start:

I feel comfortable Jordy will return to form as ARods first read. Marshall is a stud who will get his numbers irregardless of who the QB is. 

Gronk is still TE1,  but that margin is narrowing between #1 and the pack.  Would help for Brady to play 14+ games. 

Hopefully I can find QB and RB in middle rounds. 

Users who are viewing this thread