What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rate this chick - #8 Kaley Cuoco (1 Viewer)

She is a...

Votes: 9 3.7%

Votes: 17 6.9%

Votes: 42 17.1%

Votes: 33 13.5%

Votes: 48 19.6%

Votes: 36 14.7%

Votes: 35 14.3%

Votes: 14 5.7%

Votes: 3 1.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 6 2.4%

• 3 and below

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
She often looks slightly cross-eyed to me, something often exacerbated by her choice in eyebrow styling.  Her mouth is somewhat askew, and often it looks like she is ready to balloon out at any moment.  That said, from the pics posted, and not being a fan of the blonds, and preferring legs and butts over her best assets, which are clearly her boobs, I still have to give the girl a 9.  She takes a good picture when she is prepared, and holds up in everyday pics better than some.  Having seen her in the Big Bang Theory I would have rated her no better than an 8 if I was going on my knowledge base, but those pictures above, standing alone, show a 9.   

Last edited by a moderator:
She often looks slightly cross-eyed to me, something often exacerbated by her choice in eyebrow styling.  he mouth is somewhat askew, and often it looks like she is ready to balloon out at any moment.  that said, from the pics posted, and not being a fan of the blonds, and preferring legs and butts over her best assets, which are clearly her boobs, I still have to give the girl a 9.  She takes a good picture when she is prepared, and holds up in everyday pics better than some.  Having seen her in the Big Bang Theory I would have rated her no better than an 8 if I was going on my knowledge base, but those pictures above, standing alone, show a 9.   
Based on my search for the pics, I can tell you this girl works hard for what she's got.  Either that, or the paparazzi just hang out in front of her gym each day.  If she slacks off the workout regimen, things will get out of hand pretty quickly.  

Love the body. Has natural beauty that does not need to be plastered with make up to look good. Pretty face. She falls #4 in the girls we have ranked so far. Just under ScarJo.

Face: 8

Body: 8.5

The fact she dated a nerd on that one show giving hope for nerds everywhere: 9

Feet: 8.5

Overall: 8.5

Solid 8 here. The short hair was a big mistake. Nice bod, but obvious implants. 

body is insanely hot   :wub:   - best (body) of the bunch thus far, IMO

no raving beauty, but cleans up well, and has a very natural 'OOMPH' factor. 

8.98  :D

Loved her.  Pro 2 is a great shot.  Then she cut her hair.  I will never understand women who cut their hair short.  It should be a capital crime.

When her hair and make up are done and she has a plunging cleavage line she is a total 8 or 9...but the everyday which is really the measuring stick is like a 6 in the face. She looks great the first 5 or 6 years on Big Bang. 

Is this long hair or short hair version?  I seriously think there was about a 3.5 point difference between how she looked with the long hair vs. the boy-cut.

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume we're talking long hair.

----

8: One of the hotter women at the club, one of the hotter girls at school (upper class of hot women)7: Cute girl at the club, in classes, at work, in apt building. Definitely cute, but not tops locally. 

Rocking body. Face is usually good but occasionally she makes some weird facial expressions and looks not so great.

Makes awful hair decisions. 

Nothing special compared to most of Hollywood but obviously awesome up against the women you see every day. 

One of my favorites.  She pretty much work short shorts and a bra for almost all of her episode on Lip Sync Battle too.

7.5 - but can be a 6 as much as she can be an 8.  

She's lost a lot over the past few years and never was as hot as her touched up modelling images suggest but has a hot cuteness going on nonetheless. 

FWIW, I touched her butt once on an elevator with my butt (I believe that is called "butt sex") - happened to be the same day that ended with my wife and I getting ripped by reDONK weed with Cyprus Hill ending with hanging out on their tour bus.

5.  Busted face, body not that great.  Voting only on these pics because I have no clue who she is.

Early seasons of BBT she would've been a solid 9 from me.  Her on-screen look, thin t-shirts w/o a bra, etc. always did it for me.

Ever since she cut her hair into that HORRIBLE short haircut, she's gone downhill for me.  Even now that it's grown back, just not the same.  After seeing her on Lip Sync Battle, even less so as I feel like I would hate her real-life personality.

Went with a 7.

elbowrm said:
5.  Busted face, body not that great.  Voting only on these pics because I have no clue who she is.
I get busted face, but body not that great?

Waaat?

There seems to be a lot of inflation going on in these threads. 

Hannah Davis and Kate Beckinsale are the only 2 that have been close to a 9.

Some of you guys need to get out of the burbs and over to NYC, Scottsdale, or any SEC campus.

Most of the chicks we have rated so far would barely turn heads in those places.

I gave Kaley a 7, 10 years ago she would have been an 8.5.

There seems to be a lot of inflation going on in these threads. 

Hannah Davis and Kate Beckinsale are the only 2 that have been close to a 9.

Some of you guys need to get out of the burbs and over to NYC, Scottsdale, or any SEC campus.

Most of the chicks we have rated so far would barely turn heads in those places.

I gave Kaley a 7, 10 years ago she would have been an 8.5.
Pretty original take. Thanks for sharing

I've never seen this broad before and the pro pictures looked great, then I clicked on the awards pictures and she looked like she aged 15-20 years from the pro pics.  The first everyday photo looked good so I'm really confused.  

Definitely hot, but not spectacular.  I don't have a real good feeling for how she'd be in the sack.  I get the vibe that she thinks she's all that.

Liked her early on in big bang theory...   boobs are clearly just bolt ons if you look at her in 12 rules for dating my teenage daughter

in the last 3-4 years i've been so conflicted...  almost like she goes out of her way to not look hot... the short hair, some of the really frumpy outfits.

Has been a 8 in the past,   has also been a 6.

Her marriage to that tennis star was so short that I figure she must suck as a human.

She really did hit the jackpot... she's paid far more than people way more talented both acting wise and physically.

Hair:  7.20

Face: 7.71

Left arm:  7.93

Right arm: 7.65

Left arm:  6.82

Right breast:  7.73

Left breast: 7.65

Neck:  8.31

Shoulders:  6.26

Hips:  6.41

Butt:  7.30

Left leg:  8.28

Right leg: 8.27

Left foot:  5.66

Right foot: 9.77

Voice: 5.50

Understanding of Keynesian Economics: 4.11

Short irons:  3.22

Shadow puppetry skill:  5.96

Microwave skills:  8.98

Hamboning:  2.91

Space 1999 trivia:  6.38

Dexterity:  7.77

Charisma:  6.70

Pass catching out of the backfield:  5.00

Kazoo solo:  8.93

Pictionary guessing:  8.29

Pictionary:  drawing:  8.03

Nunchuck skills:  2.33

Overall average:  6.31137931

'Getting breast implants was the best decision I ever made' - Kaley Cuoco

I love her, but I agree she doesn't quite make it to 10. Went 9.

Users who are viewing this thread