What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

START-UP: 32-team Salary Cap IDP (1 spot remaining) (1 Viewer)

PasswordIsTaco

Footballguy
Black & Blue IDP is a 32-team NFL-themed IDP salary cap / contract league that will be holding a start-up auction as soon as all teams are filled!

The scoring rules and other features include, among other things:

• 2 players pools, 1 per conference
  • PPR, TE-premium (1.25/reception)
  • points for return yardage
  • big play defensive points (sacks and INTs are 4, for example)
  • balanced IDP tackling: DT = 4; DE = 3; CB = 2.2; S = 2; LB = 1.8
  • 2 offensive FLEX spots, 2 defensive FLEX spots
  • Domination Payout = In addition to normal yearly payouts, we'll also reward the top 12 owners over a 5-year span with a domination payout, that gives points to wins, division titles, playoff wins, points scored, etc. This is a fun way to keep the league healthy with active, invested, competitive owners.
  • 3 Taxi Squad positions @ 50% salary. 5 Injured Reserve positions @ 75% salary
  • Auction start-up (this year) that includes 2016 rookies. Restricted Free Agency, normal Rookie Drafts, Unrestricted Free Agency (year 2017 and beyond)
  • For all the details, check out the full bylaws here...
Starting Lineup = QB, RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 oFLEX, 2 DL (DT+DE), 2 LB, 2 DB (CB+S), 2 dFLEX

League Dues = $60/year normally. $120 this year (to pay for 2016 and 2017 in advance). Paid to LeagueSafe (majority approval rule)

We're filling up quick, here are the remaining open teams:

• Chicago Bears 
Reply / PM with who you'd like!

Last edited by a moderator:
who are the two available teams, CLE and NE?

If so, I will jump on the grenade that is CLE... pzychout (at) yahoo (dot) com

FM the league page I can see the NYG owner has not been on in like 2-months. I would prefer that team if possible!

If we get this last spot filled and paid quickly, we can start the auction as soon as this week! All 31 other teams are paid and ready to go.

Users who are viewing this thread