What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2016 FBG T-shirt exchange - OFFICIALLY COMPLETE WITH 100% PARTICIPATION** (2 Viewers)

kutta

Footballguy
***Update your status here***

Set up the google docs list again

It's that time of year again!

Usually badmojo1006 runs the t-shirt exchange, but last year he was in and out, and he hasn't posted since October of 2015. I am willing to run it this year in his absense, with the understanding that if he shows up and wants to take it over, it's his. 

Here is the link to last year's exchange.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/726474-2015-fbg-t-shirt-exchangeassignments-out-take-pics/?page=1

Same rules apply. Find a new T-shirt from some local establishment (Bar, restaurant, Local Sports team, local festival) or something else but make it local and unique. Many folks have been incorporating goodies along with the shirts too (beer, hats, bottle openers, etc.). 

I do not have access to the database badmojo had, so everyone, even if you've participated before, will have to PM me the following:

FBG username

Real Name

Address

T-shirt size.

I will keep all info strictly confidential.

Last year we had a good deal of people who didn't send their t-shirts. Those people will not be allowed to participate this year. If you sign up, PLEASE stick to your committment. It really sucks not getting a shirt when you've sent one out.

I'll keep the entries open until the end of May.

Participants (an " * " means I have your contact info):

kutta*

Plorfu*

Ketamine Dreams*

DaVinci*

Nick Vermeil*

sbonomo*

psychobillies*

EYLive*

Super King*

Mr. Ected*

gameday*

Deepster*

Jules Winnfield*

bananafish*

James Daulton*

hagmania*

FUBAR*

Skinny*

BroncoFreak_2K3*

sdp1226*

Frank Drebin*

playin4beer*

TJ-Raider*

joker*

Billy Bats*

Buck Bradcanon*

doowain*

Nugget*

Nathan R. Jessep*

Al Czervik*

Da Raiders*

Getzlaf15*

Tackling Dummies*

Peak*

Rail*

Keerock*

simsarge*

Jayrod*

whoknew*

imjackdupp*

McGarnicle*

Bleachercreacher*

Lehigh98*

Phil Elliot*

Big Blue Wrecking Crew*

Righetti

David Dodds*

spin*

Softballguy*

otello

Ministry of Pain*

ProstheticRGK*

SouthJersey*

Worm*

Justin Bonnema*

Joe Bryant*

Clayton Gray*

lardonastick*

Odin33*

Blend*

D in the D*

Long Ball Larry*

dal_boys_phan*

Wooderson*

The ref*

Sandeman*

orcinus*

Last edited by a moderator:
In!   :excited:

I'll even post a picture this time.  

Would people be interested in a fbg t-shirt gang Facebook group?   

IN...4th or 5th year doing this ...and people really need to post pictures.  Also, someone had a googledocs spreadsheet going last year that was a great idea for tracking progress, i.e., deadbeats.  Maybe something like that  could be used this time as well.

Facebook page sounds like an interesting idea.

Thanks for doing this Kutta! :thumbup:

In again... Still wearing my t-shirt from the very first one.. although it's seen better days now.. lol

Will PM with info

In again!

ETA:  Tried to send my info.  My message couldn't fit in your inbox.  So either clean out your inbox or give me somewhere else to sti send it.

In for this year! Thanks for taking the reins, kutta! I'll assist if you need help with anything. 

ETA: your mailbox is full I think...will try to send info again later

My message to Kutta seems to have gone through from this morning :unsure:   Kutta, let me know if you don't see it and I'll resend

I have cleaned out my inbox so you guys shoudl be able to load me up again.

joker, I got your info. Doowain, try resending.

Users who are viewing this thread