What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RIP Riley (1 Viewer)

My wife just called me. Riley got clearance to come home TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just shouted way too loud, **** yeah!, in my office and my secretary now thinks I'm even more crazy then she thought.  Don't care.  AWESOME!

This is the greatest feel-good thread ever.  So happy for you Shady.  Stay at work today since you are taking tomorrow off.  Hoping that you are taking the rest of the week off.  You deserve it.  Your family deserves it.   
I was planning on WFH tomorrow as she will be discharged in the afternoon, then take Thu-Wed off (I have one week of paid leave left), then my MIL's funeral is next Thu and return Fri July 1 but my boss told me to take that day off too.

Congratulations, shady.  Time for the real living to start.

#LifeOfRiley?
I promise to keep updating this thread with progress reports and pics of course and by all means if anyone wants to friend request me on Facebook feel free. Not too hard to figure out my name.

Last edited by a moderator:
I promise to keep updating this thread with progress reports and pics of course and by all means if anyone wants to friend request me on Facebook feel free. Not too hard to figure out my name.
I'm assuming it's not Shady Ridee, which was the first thing that popped up for me.  NSFW pictures there.

Nice and awesome and magnificent and spectacular and marvelous and terrific and fantastic and all that stuff.

A big warm fuzzy for the whole crew on a Tuesday afternoon. Congratulations, Shady.  :thumbup:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Go Riley!!!

Users who are viewing this thread