What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

in THIS thread shuke will rate things.. all manner of things (1 Viewer)

Fantasy Baseball Draft

Magic Football Draft

Auction Draft

Serpentine Draft

Keeper Leagues

Ronald Acuna

Chris Sabo 

Dave Parker

Fantasy Baseball Draft

Magic Football Draft

Auction Draft

Serpentine Draft

Keeper Leagues

Ronald Acuna

Chris Sabo 

Dave Parker
Fantasy Baseball Draft 9

Magic Football Draft 6

Auction Draft :shrug:   :bag:  

Serpentine Draft 7

Keeper Leagues 5

Ronald Acuna 7

Chris Sabo 8

Dave Parker 7

huh i sort of figured you would like those things well i guess you learn something new every day take that to the bank brohan

what about fancy remote controlers that light up so you can change a channel and feel like the sultan of swing take that to the bank brohan

Shuke's thread, his ratings though.
Yeah, I'm so glad you brought this up. Now, I'll be the 1st to admit that I'm kinda new to postin in this thread.

But, tell me if I'm imagining things. It seems like chaps like us will be havin a good conversation - like this one about Sabo and Parker - and then - outta the blue - BAM - shuke drops in - drops a number - and then - BOOM - gone.

What makes him think he can come in here and rate us like that?

I mean, what gives?

<shuked>

Yeah, I'm so glad you brought this up. Now, I'll be the 1st to admit that I'm kinda new to postin in this thread.

But, tell me if I'm imagining things. It seems like chaps like us will be havin a good conversation - like this one about Sabo and Parker - and then - outta the blue - BAM - shuke drops in - drops a number - and then - BOOM - gone.

I mean, what gives?

<shuked>

I mean, what gives?

<shuked>
we're not here to question shuke, friend

-F

Users who are viewing this thread