What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

No LB Kevin Minter in Staff Rankings? (1 Viewer)

Minter averages 4.5 tackles a game, makes no big plays, is only on the field on early downs and has no upside to speak of. I generally avoid 3-4 OLBs but would take a lot of them over Minter even in a balanced scoring league.  

John Norton said:
Minter averages 4.5 tackles a game, makes no big plays, is only on the field on early downs and has no upside to speak of. I generally avoid 3-4 OLBs but would take a lot of them over Minter even in a balanced scoring league.  
We have a very balanced league where you start 4 LBs, with bonus for 5th Tackle and 0.5 pt for assist Tackles....He averages 4.5 tackles / game + 1.4 assists / game. Averages 13+ points with our league scoring....a few points higher and with a much lower std deviation  than a lot of the OLB guys in the rankings. But I understand league scoring differences. When I'm looking fo a LB4 in these types of leagues, I tend to side with lower std deviation players vs high upside.

Users who are viewing this thread