Is Zeke worth it? Thoughts?

12 posts in this topic

I will get:

Pick 1.1

I lose:

1.02, 1.06, 2.02, 2.09

QB: Flacco

RB: Melvin Gordon, Latavius Murray, Theo Riddick, Charcandrick West

WR: Anquan Boldin, Jamison Crowder, Michael Floyd, Josh Gordon, Dorial Green-Beckham, Rashad Greene, Justin Hardy, T.Y. Hilton, Adam Humphries

Dontrelle Inman, Keshawn Martin, Rishard Mathews, TY Montgomery, J.J. Nelson, Devante Parker, Jaelen Strong, Albert Wilson

TE: Larry Donnell, Zach Miller, Richard Rodgers

Picks left if trade was made: 1.09, 2.05, 2.10, 3.02

12 Team league.

Yes, I'm not even close to as high on zeke as most of the guys on here but I would easily trade that for zeke

I got the 1.01 pick in a trade during the season last year, and my team is in the championship hunt.

There is no way I would trade the 1.01 for that offer, so I would make that deal.

See if you could throw in 2.5 and 2.9 to keep 1.6 and use 1.9 as part of the trade.  If not, then yeah, I would do that.  Doing a rookie draft now and after 2.3, there is nothing but question marks.  This draft looks to be Elliot and then everyone else.

I wouldn't risk losing it by trying to get the guy down. This is an easy win for you. Accept fast.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, jeaton6 said:

I wouldn't risk losing it by trying to get the guy down. This is an easy win for you. Accept fast.

Was about to write this when I saw the other post. It's already a steal for you so just take the deal and run

Petty cheap compared to what's in the 1.01 trade value thread. Jump and don't look back. 

I would call that fair. You need to draft at least 1 RB after Elliott and likely a QB as well. 

Did someone offer you this or is it something you're offering?

If someone offered you that snap it up.  If you're the one making the offer prepare to get snap declined.

I wouldn't pay that much for Zeke, but you can see I'm in the minority :)

i wanna say yes, but your whole team could use some help

almost think its better to take treadwell, thomas/shepard/fuller, H henry, random other RB