Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Otis

Otis fad diet thread — Now with less fad diet! And less bfred! (he’s losing weight)

Posted (edited)

So after like 6 months of it being out of stock (unless i tried to buy from some 3rd party seller on Amazon for like a 50% markup) I was FINALLY able to get a Concept 2 Rower. Should be delivered tomorrow.

Never rowed before, but I'm excited to give it a shot. Still in decent enough shape (I play a lot of golf and almost always walk/carry, so I haven't gotten fat during quarantine) but I'm sure my cardio is in the toilet due to no basketball league during COVID.

I dont have a ton of weight to lose (I could probably stand to lose like 10, but a re-distribution would be better) but my goal is to get some cardio back doing something I actually enjoy (I HATE running, so I've never done it) and re-gain some core strength. (which is something I've lacked for years)

Any suggestions on workout plans for a total beginner? (beyond watching some basic videos to learn proper technique)

Edited by TLEF316
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, kevzilla said:

Just a joke, GB. And you've done most of the draining, so you can give some thought to fill. I've just now gotten to where you started, so I'm still "rewarding" myself with slightly larger dinners to reduce late-night cravings.

Yeah I'm totally on board with what you're doing. It seems sustainable to me. The one thing you might want to look at is finding substitutes for foods you eat a lot, and finding some low calorie options you can use as a meal here or there. I honestly don't notice a huge difference between a 300 calorie sandwich and 400, or a 230 calorie slice of papa Gino's large cheese pizza vs a 500 calorie slice of takeout pizza from the sub shop, so why not get the lower calorie version 90 percent of the time?  You might  ot like the lower calorie pizza but maybe there's something similar you can swap for a hundred here or fifty there.. Just learning all those little substitutions could make as much a difference (in calories) as your walking, and allow you to eat those slightly larger dinners guilt free.  

• Like 1

I eat The. Same. Thing. for breakfast, lunch and snacks M-F. When I get to dinner, I have consumed 1350 calories. Any reasonable combo of protein and veggies for dinner is going to work.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Week 5, Day 3 pushup challenge - 18, 18, 20, 20, 17, 17, 20, 45.  It was definitely much more of a struggle (from the very first set) compared to Wednesday where I breezed through it.  I was really struggling with the last set but I made it through without hitting the ground (although I took about 4 pauses in plank around the last 15).  Looking ahead and I'm definitely not ready for Week 6.  I'm going back to week 4, column 3 and then go from there.  

Edited by fred_1_15301
  • Like 3

Great story @bostonfred and very motivating. 

I weighed in this morning at 231.5. Finally broke past 232, but not by much. 220 by Thanksgiving is possible if I just get a little more serious. 

• Like 3

On 9/29/2020 at 8:48 PM, kevzilla said:

From USA Today:

He started doing sit-ups and push-ups as a kid, as many as 5000 a day and still to this day he does 750-1500 pushups every day as well as 3000 sit ups. He also mixes in 1,500 pull-ups, 1000 dips, and 1000 squats every day. For cardio, he will run up to 8 miles and do sprints as well.

:jawdrop:

😳

3 hours ago, TLEF316 said:

So after like 6 months of it being out of stock (unless i tried to buy from some 3rd party seller on Amazon for like a 50% markup) I was FINALLY able to get a Concept 2 Rower. Should be delivered tomorrow.

Never rowed before, but I'm excited to give it a shot. Still in decent enough shape (I play a lot of golf and almost always walk/carry, so I haven't gotten fat during quarantine) but I'm sure my cardio is in the toilet due to no basketball league during COVID.

I dont have a ton of weight to lose (I could probably stand to lose like 10, but a re-distribution would be better) but my goal is to get some cardio back doing something I actually enjoy (I HATE running, so I've never done it) and re-gain some core strength. (which is something I've lacked for years)

Any suggestions on workout plans for a total beginner? (beyond watching some basic videos to learn proper technique)

Awesome. Welcome to the club. Download the asensei app and do the trial 6 week course with Eric Murray. I actually did it in like 3 weeks but was rowing for a while before I did it. He also does live rows on Sundays on YouTube which can be fun.   

I haven’t rowed much in the past couple weeks and I hate myself for it. I’m so much happier when I’m rowing every day. And feel so much better. 

welcome to the club GB. Best workout there is. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bostonfred said:

Five elevenish. I'd like to be under 200 for sure, but 180 is probably my ultimate goal. 

This is why I have been tough on you recently. When you started this thread you were 231.6. During that time I spotted you a couple of years and a 53 lb head start and passed you.  Youve done a great job adding some muscle and avoiding adding on lbs but you're still trying to lose. August 23rd you said you were quitting drinking. I was still 242, you were a bit over 230 still.  And each time I hear you saying the same kind of things I said. When your weight is up you round it down to 230, just like i did, before I went over 240. That's how it starts. You blame something external, like the dog pooping or your wife making you a drink or selling a truck, and then you just accept that it's normal and stop making excuses. That sounds like me when I used to run at 260 lbs and would joke that I believed in diet or exercise while eating more calories than I burned. It's frustrating to watch because I totally understand, I just want to help you avoid the mistakes I made. 

That's why I am sharing details I wasn't before. There's a bunch of guys in that 230 range right now and a couple in the 280 plus range and maybe I can help explain the difference between what I did to drop the first 40ish compared with this time and why they are very different. 

Good stuff and congrats on your progress.  You’ve come a long damn way in a short period of time.   And yeah; I know I have to get serious.  I’d like to lose 20. And probably I could stand to lose 30.  Just haven’t put it together yet. I’ll get there. 

• Like 1

20 min run 20 min walkno alcohol 130g protein, 23g fiber, 200 calories under goal. 

41 days down, 24 to go, 6.8 lbs to goal.

• Like 3

On 9/30/2020 at 6:46 PM, bostonfred said:

Hundredpushups.com week 5 day 2 redo

19 easy, I stopped before I got in my groove, 45 seconds rest is plenty 

19 I'm warming up now. Ill give it a minute

22 ok I remember this, I'm going to struggle with the next 22 but these are still very doable. Maybe I'll go with 75 seconds 

22 yeah I can see doing 23 here but 25 ain't happening, let's take a minute and a half

18 this is the deceptive set. Its the smallest set so far, but after the build up, it gets you.  Take 1 45 to slow my heart rate

18 this was supposed to lull me into complacency not make me feel fear. Two full minutes rest lls

22 wait did I really do these before?  How the ####?  I'm a sweaty mess and my heart is pounding through my chest. 6 minutes doug e fresh, you're on. 

45 this is the big set. I will take it slow and get as much done as I can without it stopping. Like...  27 of them. Then 3 more. Then two more... but I finally did it. 45 done, absolutely not without stopping, in fact stopping worse than before, but done.

Probably my fault for only taking one day off between day 1 and day 2.  Next push up day will be Saturday I guess. Probably redoing week 5 day 2. 

Third attempt. Took 2 days rest before trying it again.  2 minutes rest between sets from the start and extra before the final 45. 

19 easy

19 still easy

22 warming up 

22 not as bad as last time. The extra rest is helping probably. 

18 getting harder, starting to sweat but still could have done a bunch more

18 ok the cumulative effort is catching up to me now

22 this set is still brutal. Taking 6 min again.

45 felt much better to start. Got to 33 and I felt it more in my head than anywhere else. Like my brain was about to pop. I'm breathing wrong, I stopped for about 3 seconds on my knees instead of belly, and did 8 more, got to 41 and i was out of breath. I'm holding my breath and it gets worse the more fatigued I am. I went to my knees for a second, got back up and did the last 4.  Done, but panting.

I need to figure out how to switch this from cardio to strength training. I feel like I've got the strength to complete the sets now (which feels awesome) and I've got decent cardio endurance from running so it's my breathing that I need to work on, and treat it like as important a part of my form as keeping my back straight. 

https://youtu.be/WeDEJ6_qC9Q

He suggests little half breaths, exhaling at the top of the pushup. Going to do a bonus set after like 15 minutes of rest and writing this

20 - this feels completely wrong but I'm psyched I was able to do 20 here , I'm not totally drained. 

15 - just doing my old breathing I see the difference

What ive been doing is down, breathe out, up, down breathe in, up, down breathe out... that's what I want to change. I thought I was going fast because I'm trying to finish before I get tired but it might just be cheating. Slow reps are harder but I'm ok with harder, the whole point is to get stronger. 

15 slow - oh yeah, these were harder. ####. Down breathe in, up breathe out, down breathe in, up breathe out. The good news is I felt like I was going at a more controlled pace, the bad news is all that breathing in and out is kind of tiring by itself. I think i would be tired out from just the breathing after 45 pushups.  Maybe not, my arms are jelly right now.  Done for the day. 

• Like 3

Did a ton of walking with the family today and want to go for a good run while I watch football tomorrow so I'm skipping the treadmill tonight. made one of those frozen bags of general tso with noodles and broccoli and fried a couple eggs in with it to add a little protein, but my protein was still really low at 79g. Oh well, it was delicious and I've been good as #### so I'm not stressing. 25g fiber and kept my sugars low so my macros are pretty decent for a 1k calorie deficit. No alcohol. 

42 days down, 23 to go, 6.8 lbs left to goal.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, bostonfred said:

Did a ton of walking with the family today and want to go for a good run while I watch football tomorrow so I'm skipping the treadmill tonight.

You live in the northeast and it’s October, the best month of the year for running, skip the treadmill and run outside. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, pbm107 said:

You live in the northeast and it’s October, the best month of the year for running, skip the treadmill and run outside. 

I actually like the treadmill.  But yeah it was awesome out today, high 60s and sunny is my favorite weather.  Today was great walking around outside with my kid and having him red light green light us into random runs and seeing all the colors starting to come out. I totally get why runners like running outside. But fall Sundays are the best treadmill days of the year for me. I turn on Red zone channel guilt free and after i get my fill of running i walk forever so when I'm done I can eat snacks and have the whole evening free.  I almost never watch TV unless I'm on the treadmill so it rewired my brain to look forward to it. I'm looking forward to getting a concept2 rower so I can do more indoor workouts. 🙍‍♀️ 

• Like 1

I talked to my doc about going back to the gym when the weather gets bad. He said "Hell, my gym is cleaner than my house." That goes at least double for my gym and my house. :lmao:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kevzilla said:

I talked to my doc about going back to the gym when the weather gets bad. He said "Hell, my gym is cleaner than my house." That goes at least double for my gym and my house. :lmao:

I’m, uhhh, just not sure that’s how this works :oldunsure:

• Like 3

I did my first ever adult swim lesson guys

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

2 hours ago, wazoo11 said:

I did my first ever adult swim lesson guys

I am sure this just means swimming for exercise for grown ups but just in case I have to ask

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

Posted (edited)

First, have been taking some somewhat unplanned break days of late which always kind of stresses me out and makes me anxious I won’t get back on the horse. That said, hit the rower and ab ripper yesterday and felt really, really good - perhaps there is something to this ‘rest’ idea. 

Did a super quick 2500m row as a warmup today and then week 5 day 1 of pushups. Note that it appears the random app I downloaded is different than y’alls plan. Today was 30-33-36-30-21+. First three sets I felt quite good. 4th was a big struggle. Down on my knees at 26 and then had to fight for the last 4. Last couple of the final set also quite tough but stayed off my knees. 

Pretty sure I’m going to spring for the peloton. Kinda bored of the rower and would be nice to be able to switch it up. 

Edited by eaganwildcats
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

I’m deep in a backslide today. Well, because margaritas and tacos. But today is football. And tomorrow is Monday. And Monday is always a good “Day1.”

Hope y’all are being better than me right now. I’m enjoying life a little too much. But I’m getting back there. Damnit I am. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bostonfred said:

I am sure this just means swimming for exercise for grown ups but just in case I have to ask

I had a phobia of drowning (thanks bullies!) and never learned how to properly swim.  🤷‍♀️ 

Had a nice long walk with my kid this morning on another beautiful fall day, got some stuff done and then watched football on the treadmill and felt like doing some speed work.  High fiber oatmeal for breakfast, icked at my kid's chicken tenders and fries for lunch, and had a huge plate of chicken broccoli and rice for dinner. Had a gatorade on the treadmill, no alcohol. Finished with 122g protein, 35g fiber, 159 calories under goal.  Feel great, going to do some core exercises before bed. 

43 days down, 22 to go. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, bostonfred said:

Had a nice long walk with my kid this morning on another beautiful fall day, got some stuff done and then watched football on the treadmill and felt like doing some speed work.  High fiber oatmeal for breakfast, icked at my kid's chicken tenders and fries for lunch, and had a huge plate of chicken broccoli and rice for dinner. Had a gatorade on the treadmill, no alcohol. Finished with 122g protein, 35g fiber, 159 calories under goal.  Feel great, going to do some core exercises before bed. 

43 days down, 22 to go. 

Are you going back to week 4, column 3 tomorrow?  If so, we are at same pace this week.  Can’t recall if you were just re-doing week 5.

8 minutes ago, fred_1_15301 said:

Are you going back to week 4, column 3 tomorrow?  If so, we are at same pace this week.  Can’t recall if you were just re-doing week 5.

I am going to take the extra day of rest especially after doing a core session just now so it will be Tuesday for me. I really want to try to breathe right and finish strong on either week 5 day 1 or 2. Day 1 is so many big sets, so I think it would be good for practicing breathing right as I get fatigued, but I have already finished it and i was so close to finishing day 2 without stopping that i kind of want to retry it. 

• Like 2

Morning Team Bloatis!

Haven’t stopped by in a while - although I did read last night that Big O is only 30 pounds from being an Adonis - that’s impressive!

Ok, all kidding aside - I need to drop some LBs quickly - I have 35 days to do this.  I have an Appalachian Trail hike then and while I can do it I’m hoping if I can drop some of the excess COVID weight I gained that it will make me and more importantly my knees happy.

So, I’m not looking for sustainable - I’m looking for Full Bale for 35 days.  Whatcha got?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AAABatteries said:

Morning Team Bloatis!

Haven’t stopped by in a while - although I did read last night that Big O is only 30 pounds from being an Adonis - that’s impressive!

Ok, all kidding aside - I need to drop some LBs quickly - I have 35 days to do this.  I have an Appalachian Trail hike then and while I can do it I’m hoping if I can drop some of the excess COVID weight I gained that it will make me and more importantly my knees happy.

So, I’m not looking for sustainable - I’m looking for Full Bale for 35 days.  Whatcha got?

You’ve come to the right place. Pull up a chair. 

• Like 1

Anyone else have problems counting their push-ups? I am just starting and honestly, whenever I workout my mind wanders into deep thinking after about a 6 count. It's a blessing and a curse.  I know this will be a problem when the larger sets come around. Any good apps out their to count the push-up motion that isn't on a monthly sub, maybe free or a small one time fee?

so i woke up in a tent yesterday morning and it was in the upper 20s that was cold but double sleeping bags and a heavy blanket made it doable and the fish were cooperative so life was good i ate too much at the barbecue on saturday night but i will take care of it this week already got in a four mile walk this am and only cheerios and milk so far today back at it and no more trips this year so easy to stay on track take that to the bank bromigos 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, madshot31 said:

Anyone else have problems counting their push-ups? I am just starting and honestly, whenever I workout my mind wanders into deep thinking after about a 6 count. It's a blessing and a curse.  I know this will be a problem when the larger sets come around. Any good apps out their to count the push-up motion that isn't on a monthly sub, maybe free or a small one time fee?

https://www.reddit.com/r/100pushups/comments/1zlvfq/best_100_pushup_apps/

Hundredpushups.com has a pushup logger app, sounds like it counts reps for you but I haven't used it.

Some other suggestions in that thread on reddit 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, madshot31 said:

LOOK AT ME!  I CAN DO SO MANY PUSHUPS THAT I LOSE COUNT!!!!

• Like 2
  • Laughing 2

7 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

LOOK AT ME!  I CAN DO SO MANY PUSHUPS THAT I LOSE COUNT!!!!

:hifive:  Look at me, I can't count to 10 without losing track!

Love ya AAA, so many people here can do way more push-ups than me. I have always been a big leg day/workout guy, so the chest/shoulders suck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, AAABatteries said:

Morning Team Bloatis!

I just lost about 15 lbs in 35 days using CICO on myfitnesspal. Just cut out booze altogether and set it to lose 2 lbs per week then don't cheat.  Try not to eat back every calorie you burn. I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice.  Consult your doctor before beginning this or any diet or exercise program.

• Like 4

Had a pretty decent weekend.  Went a little over my calories both Saturday and Sunday but did a ton of outdoor stuff and walked over 12k steps boths days.  

Back to my Bodyweight Workout circuit in a bit, just need a break from my meetings.  Already had a 40min walk this morning to get the blood pumping.

Oh, and no alcohol all weekend.  Even though this was one of the best weekends for weather of the year and I spend a ton of time outside on the patio.  

Keep it up!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bostonfred said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/100pushups/comments/1zlvfq/best_100_pushup_apps/

Hundredpushups.com has a pushup logger app, sounds like it counts reps for you but I haven't used it.

Some other suggestions in that thread on reddit 

I think somehow (magic?) even apple watches can rep count pushups as can some of the other fitness trackers.  The ones where you set your phone on the floor with camera facing up work semi ok also. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Otis said:

I’m deep in a backslide today. Well, because margaritas and tacos. But today is football. And tomorrow is Monday. And Monday is always a good “Day1.”

Hope y’all are being better than me right now. I’m enjoying life a little too much. But I’m getting back there. Damnit I am. 

I live in Phoenix and Mexican food is my favorite. My daughter is a server at a Mexican restaurant, so my wife and I go see here there quite a bit - it's a really cool and fun place and a great place to watch games.

We order steak fajitas with no tortillas, and I drink Corona Premier (90 calories and 2.6 carbs) - squeeze a couple limes in there and you're good to go.

The point is, you can still enjoy really good Mexican food and feel like you're having a fiesta and keep it low carb - cmon Otis - Commit!!

• Like 5

7 hours ago, AAABatteries said:

Morning Team Bloatis!

Start running and stop eating. No matter what your body says do not stop the former and start the latter until November 10th.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 2

No “plan” in place yet, for October.   Logged 20ish miles of walk/run/hike so far. Along with 100 push ups a day. 

• Like 4

Adding some length to my noon walks, now up to about 2.5 miles in 50 minutes. This is where I start to have tendon/joint issues after a few weeks, so I am monitoring closely.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, MAC_32 said:

Start running and stop eating. No matter what your body says do not stop the former and start the latter until November 10th.

Now we are talking.  :excited: 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Posted (edited)
On 10/2/2020 at 7:44 PM, Otis said:

Awesome. Welcome to the club. Download the asensei app and do the trial 6 week course with Eric Murray. I actually did it in like 3 weeks but was rowing for a while before I did it. He also does live rows on Sundays on YouTube which can be fun.   

I haven’t rowed much in the past couple weeks and I hate myself for it. I’m so much happier when I’m rowing every day. And feel so much better. 

welcome to the club GB. Best workout there is. 

First workout in the books.  Already, I can tell I enjoy this about a million times more than running. So there's that.

Decided I was gonna go for 20 minutes the first time out.  Did the first 10 minutes at about 20 strokes per minute,  ratcheted that up to about 25 for the next 5 and then went for a full sprint (which ended being about 31 per minute, while trying to maintain good technique) for the last 5.   Had the damper on 3 to start (apparently 4-5 is more what real water feels like?)

Recorded myself so I could evaluate technique afterwards. Watching it back (and comparing to guys on youtube)....not terrible. I need to focus a little more on leaning my upper body to 11 o'clock at the top of the pull. I also think my hands should be finishing a LITTLE higher at the top. (again, just based on what I'm seeing on youtube) And I just need to be smoother, but that will hopefully come with practice.

Felt really good when I was done. Not as sweaty or winded as I thought I'd be (after 6 months of almost no cardio) but I'm sure that will come with a longer workout and a better pace.  Knocked out just under 3,700 meters.   Forearms a little sore (probably partially due to not getting enough lean at the top) Back feels really good though (which is my biggest concern and area I hope to improve)

Definitely think this could work out. long term.  Pretty sure I'm gonna need gloves though. (and maybe a better seat cushion)

Edited by TLEF316
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, TLEF316 said:

First workout in the books.  Already, I can tell I enjoy this about a million times more than running. So there's that.

Decided I was gonna go for 20 minutes the first time out.  Did the first 10 minutes at about 20 strokes per minute,  ratcheted that up to about 25 for the next 5 and then went for a full sprint (which ended being about 31 per minute, while trying to maintain good technique) for the last 5.   Had the damper on 3 to start (apparently 4-5 is more what real water feels like?)

Recorded myself so I could evaluate technique afterwards. Watching it back (and comparing to guys on youtube)....not terrible. I need to focus a little more on leaning my upper body to 11 o'clock at the top of the pull. I also think my hands should be finishing a LITTLE higher at the top. (again, just based on what I'm seeing on youtube) And I just need to be smoother, but that will hopefully come with practice.

Felt really good when I was done. Not as sweaty or winded as I thought I'd be (after 6 months of almost no cardio) but I'm sure that will come with a longer workout and a better pace.  Knocked out just under 3,700 meters.   Forearms a little sore (probably partially due to not getting enough lean at the top) Back feels really good though (which is my biggest concern and area I hope to improve)

Definitely think this could work out. long term.  Pretty sure I'm gonna need gloves though. (and maybe a better seat cushion)

Awesome.  A few thoughts:

- you don’t need gloves.  That part you’ll get used to

- you do need a seat cushion.  Lots of options on Amazon.  That stock seat sucks.  (Related: when I rowed crew in college we had wooden seats.  That was not fun).

- Also recommend the iPhone/cell phone holder attachment for the concept2. Again, Amazon is your friend on this one. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Otis said:

Awesome.  A few thoughts:

- you don’t need gloves.  That part you’ll get used to

- you do need a seat cushion.  Lots of options on Amazon.  That stock seat sucks.  (Related: when I rowed crew in college we had wooden seats.  That was not fun).

- Also recommend the iPhone/cell phone holder attachment for the concept2. Again, Amazon is your friend on this one. 

I'm sure I would. I'd just prefer not to "get used" to it via calluses as golf season winds down.  Precious few weeks left before the clubs are gonna go away.

• Like 2

It's difficult, but I'm not sure there is a much better feeling than when you're dragging ### and will yourself through an evening workout only to unexpectedly find that second wind. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, DA RAIDERS said:

No “plan” in place yet, for October.   Logged 20ish miles of walk/run/hike so far. Along with 100 push ups a day. 

Sounds like a pretty good plan to me

• Like 2

Week 4, Day 1 (Column 3) pushup challenge - 21, 25, 21, 21, 32.  Overall felt pretty good during all of the sets (got weak arms near the end of set 5).  I'm starting to think that this is more of a mental challenge than physical challenge for me.  When I see that I have to hit 40-45 on a set, I start to psych myself out a little.  Anything under 35 and I feel like I'm golden.  

Now planning to hit the exercise bike until I hit my calorie goal for the night.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Late day at work, I'm done with my run, watching the pats and just not hungry at all so I guess I'm going to go to bed with a rare 726 calorie deficit.

44 down, 21 to go. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fred_1_15301 said:

Sounds like a pretty good plan to me

needs moar

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fred_1_15301 said:

Week 4, Day 1 (Column 3) pushup challenge - 21, 25, 21, 21, 32.  Overall felt pretty good during all of the sets (got weak arms near the end of set 5).  I'm starting to think that this is more of a mental challenge than physical challenge for me.  When I see that I have to hit 40-45 on a set, I start to psych myself out a little.  Anything under 35 and I feel like I'm golden.  

Now planning to hit the exercise bike until I hit my calorie goal for the night.

you can do 50 easy.  just do 50 on a rest day.  mindset, eliminated.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bostonfred said:

Late day at work, I'm done with my run, watching the pats and just not hungry at all so I guess I'm going to go to bed with a rare 726 calorie deficit.

44 down, 21 to go. 

S/b watching the Chiefs!  

Good job.

• Like 1