What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sinead O'Connor is OK (1 Viewer)

Frank Sinatra: Issue number three: [ points to Sinead ] This bald chick - what's with her head? Let's start with the chick. What gives, cue ball? I'm looking at you, I'm thinking: fourteen in the side pocket!

Sinead O'Connor: I can't believe you're talking about my hair with all the bloody starvation and suffering in the world right now.

Frank Sinatra: Come on! Swing, baby, you're platinum....

Where's Arsenio Hall during all this?  I hear that the two of them have been going back and forth lately.  

Frank Sinatra: Issue number three: [ points to Sinead ] This bald chick - what's with her head? Let's start with the chick. What gives, cue ball? I'm looking at you, I'm thinking: fourteen in the side pocket!

Sinead O'Connor: I can't believe you're talking about my hair with all the bloody starvation and suffering in the world right now.

Frank Sinatra: Come on! Swing, baby, you're platinum....
Such a great SNL skit! Frank to Billy Idol..."can't understand a word" :lmao:

And didn't he refer to Sinead as Uncle Fester too in that skit?

Wasn't she married or stood up at a wedding or divorced within a few days of the wedding??? This woman has legitimate metal conditions and illness. I honestly hated her music when I was a kid in the throws of hair metal but then learned to really like some of her work as my music tastes widened. 

She needs some help, she's not really famous or in demand much any more but she likely has enough money form royalties to not want for much and so she is bored and doesn't really have anything interesting to write about any more...I'm just guessing of course. 

She's apparently not OK according to reports right now. 

Her family has pleaded with Chicago police to help them find her. 

I am saddened but I think ultimately Ms O'Connor won't be with us much longer if they don't get her baker acted and in 24/7 help for a while where professionals can give her the care she desperately needs. I'm sad to see this hasn't changed from the last report we got. 

Depression can be scary and hard to treat. 

BF, I don't need to open your post to know it's about me. 

You've chosen to ignore content by bananafish.

If you want to continue trolling behind me, that's not gonna play very well. And now it's going to be painfully obvious even to most that you're being a mega doosh bag. And I've watched you troll and terrorize other posters in here, maybe you're drunk tonight? Usually I can navigate your petty bull #### but you seem like you are on a mission tonight, a drug/alcohol fueled mission I might add.  Forget about MOP, go get some help or fresh air.  

BF, I don't need to open your post to know it's about me. 

You've chosen to ignore content by bananafish.

If you want to continue trolling behind me, that's not gonna play very well. And now it's going to be painfully obvious even to most that you're being a mega doosh bag. And I've watched you troll and terrorize other posters in here, maybe you're drunk tonight? Usually I can navigate your petty bull #### but you seem like you are on a mission tonight, a drug/alcohol fueled mission I might add.  Forget about MOP, go get some help or fresh air.  
FFS

i'll need to see the article date :coffee:
wikkidsmaht, that furley.

the news is from within the last 24 hours, but here's the recent bit (from Fox today):

Sinead O'Connor declares she's happy afNever autoplay videos

Sinead O'Connor says she's fine after Chicago police advised officers to be on the lookout for Irish singer-songwriter after receiving a report she threatened to jump from a bridge.

As part of a ranting Facebook message, O'Connor wrote early Friday: "Oh and by the way it's bulls--t I jumped off a bridge, some stupid b--ch up at Swords Garda station decided she'd like to throw a bit of false and malicious gossip about is all."

O'Connor added that she's happy.

Police spokesman Officer Thomas Sweeney said Thursday there wasn't an active police search for O'Connor, however Irish authorities reported O'Connor contacted her family, saying she was suicidal.

Sweeney said officers spotted someone threatening to jump from a bridge over a Chicago expressway, but it turned out to be a 54-year-old man. He was taken to a hospital.

Last month, suburban Chicago police put out a well-being check for O'Connor after she reportedly went on a bike ride Sunday morning and didn't return. She was later found safe at a hotel.

Her representatives didn't immediately respond to requests for comment.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweeney said officers spotted someone threatening to jump from a bridge over a Chicago expressway, but it turned out to be a 54-year-old man. He was taken to a hospital.

clearly Sinead's been taking care of herself in recent years if she's been confused with a bald 54-year old man. With any luck, we can expect her to be mistaken for Shane MacGowan next?

I just imagine the cops realizing it wasn't Sinead and being like "Sorry, fella. We thought you were someone else. Carry on."

Users who are viewing this thread