What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game of Thrones - Your Viewing Habits? (1 Viewer)

Pick which of the below best describes your situation re: Game of Thrones [TV show only]

• Total voters

Steve Tasker

Footballguy
Pretty self-explanatory.  I had a similar poll for the Star Wars film when it was all anyone would talk about.  Seems like right now this show is all anyone talks about.  Interested in the FFA's viewing habits.

Note - if you have not seen the show but plan to binge-watch and catch-up on the entire series, please choose "I am late to the series and am in the process of catching up on old episodes, but will continue to watch going forward"

Never seen it and don't care...Typically only watch news, sports, ...with an occasional old movie mixed in

I heard a lot about it in the early seasons, everyone talking about how awesome it was, something about castles and knights and warring factions, it seemed interesting. Plus I knew the reference from the title so I thought it was all political intrigue set in the middle ages. 

So I started watching the first episode. I got almost half way through the opening credits. Then I saw a little dragon or something. Turned it off immediately. Didn't need to watch any further.

So I've seen about 30 seconds? A minute? No interest in watching any more.
Got it, scared of dragons.  Makes sense

I was just saying to someone at work the other day after Hodor-palooza that it must be incredibly annoying to work in an office and NOT watch GoT.  

Watched from first airing of the first one to now. I have in the past re-watched the whole series leading up to the new season but that is getting to be pretty ridiculous now and I think the only reason why I did was the amount of downtime to kill but not energized to do anything productive I had when we had our child in December and took the month off. Now, on Sunday's I get all the kids to bed and then turn on the saved DVR from a bit earlier. I tend to re-watch that episode once or twice through the week when there is nothing else on and I am doing something in front of the TV.

Ive watched every episode up to this season, but havent watched any of this season yet. I almost feel like I dont have the interest in trying to catch back up again. Should I?

Ive watched every episode up to this season, but havent watched any of this season yet. I almost feel like I dont have the interest in trying to catch back up again. Should I?
In my opinion, this season has been MUCH better than last so far. Apparently they only have 2 seasons left and we're past the books now so they are moving the plot lines along quickly.

Last season was the first that I didn't re-watch episodes during the week. But I have that desire again this year.

GOT nerd. All in, religiously watch and analyze every moment of every episode. Then I like to come to a message board and act like it's kinda ok but I'm too cool to invest in it. Too busy polishing my all conference honorable mention plaque from 1987.

Usually  with a bowl of Brown,a honey roasted boar and some pease with a couple of horns of a dark stout.  About halfway thru, I start banging my wife from behind while I continue to watch. 

John Oliver and GoT are the only reasons I have HBO.
Yea, I called to renegotiate my cable/internet/phone bill. Going through the options- she said "I could save you $## a month if we drop some of the movie channels" Yea? Which ones? (fully prepared to say yes if she said drop them all except HBO)- first one she listed was HBO and I said- "Nope, not going to work- Game of Thrones starts in a few weeks."

Have never watched one minute of this - wife and I just started - watching the first show/first season right now.  

Should I have a boner?

ETA:  the queen is pretty dowdy.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Was thinking about voting other, but voted 1.  I have seen them all, but think the show is nowhere near what it was at it's peak (S1-S4).  I will watch because we are so close to the end, so I might as well finish it off, but probably wouldn't continue if there were multiple seasons left.  

Users who are viewing this thread