What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is Bosa likely to stay a DE? (1 Viewer)

Corporation

Angry Bovine
IDP dynasty league and I'm choosing between Bosa and D. Lee.  If Bosa stays DE I could use the help there, but I think Lee will be a very solid add to the LB corp.  Thoughts?  Which player do you like better?

What round are you deciding this in? I'm in the same boat, i like both players but could probably do with the help more at DE than LB, plus there are quite a few LBs i like late in this draft DEs not so much.

I'm seeing Bosa going towards the early part of the 2nd round now. About 5 or 6 picks too early for me to get him :)

Im thinking he stays at DE, but as per the Cravens thread who knows?

Just that element of risk is enough to make me take a sure fire ILB ahead of him. Personally Ive found more success plucking DE off the wire late season or even Jan / Feb when open than I have in the draft.

I agree with Scothawk here... depending upon your league setup... I'll stockpile LBs and look for later round bargains at DE. 

Thanks guys. This is near the top of the 2nd round in a 16 team league. I think I'll go with him, I have very little depth at DE but will be mad if they swap him to LB. 

Users who are viewing this thread