What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A place to boast or ##### about your magic baseball players (1 Viewer)

FishTacoTuesday

Footballguy
I love me some Eduardo Nunez and I think Justin Turner is a big pile of severed uncircumcised #####.  I wish Julio Teheran played on a better team, I hope Jay Bruce doesn't get dealt to a big park. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Nunez, Duvall, Polanco, Marte, Manny, Strasburg, Matz, Hammel, Rodney... I love them all! First place #####es.

I like ##### as much as the next guy, but if Adam Duvall hit on me at a bar, I'd give him a handy in the bathroom no questions asked

I love my bats.  All of my bats...but Duvall, Trayce, Nunez, Mazara, and especially Castellanos have developed the strongest soft spots.

I hate my arms though.  All of them.  Go #### yourselves.

I love my bats.  All of my bats...but Duvall, Trayce, Nunez, Mazara, and especially Castellanos have developed the strongest soft spots.

I hate my arms though.  All of them.  Go #### yourselves.
yea it hasn't seemed like a great year to wait on pitching.  

I've been able to skate by in every league but pie because of Velasquez and Hill, but I've felt like I've been playing with house $ due to their health issues.  Actually hadn't started Velasquez since the Detroit game due to matchups and recent poor performance.  Reality finally struck with both of them though.  I hoped to avoid streaming until after the AS break, but that's changing.  Fulmer and Aaron Sanchez help, but I'm going to need more innings.

##### - These guys all had their warts coming into the season, but my under-performing OF of Upton (31), Puig (61), Brantley (92) and Dickerson (151) has destroyed my offense thus far. 

Boast - My lone bright spot in the OF has been is also my new favorite player, Odubel Herrara (aka El Torrito). One of those guys you love when he's on your team and hate him when he's not.

Peyton Marino said:
The guy in my league who took Gray/Keuchel in the first two rounds of our keep-six league thinks otherwise. 

Lucroy is quietly having an excellent year. 

Correa had that great opening series against the Yankees, and has been Dickie Thon-ish since. 

Drew Smyly could probably be a #2 fantasy starter if he could fix his HR/9 rate.  1.8 is dumb and it's killing him.  In that ballpark, and with how good he is vs lefties, you'd have to think this is fixable. 

I drafted 9 SPs in my keeper league. Sale and Quintana were two of them. Woo-hoo!

And then the other 7 - I #### you not - were Iglesias, Felix, Tyson Ross, Maeda, Darvish, DeSclafani, and Velasquez.

Those mother####ers oughta kick ### in the 40 games they start between them the rest of the season.

I'm not going to ##### about my pitchers, but I am going to ##### about the run support they're getting.

Q, Shoe, Fulmer and Tanaka going the other night. Over a combined 27.3 innings, there were 3 quality starts, 5 runs allowed and a 1-1 record to show for it? 3 guys give up 1 ER each the other gives up 2 and they get one ### ####ed win? And it would have been a 1-2 record if the White Sox didn't plate the tying run in the 9th against the Tribe to get Q off the hook.

I'm not going to ##### about my pitchers, but I am going to ##### about the run support they're getting.

Q, Shoe, Fulmer and Tanaka going the other night. Over a combined 27.3 innings, there were 3 quality starts, 5 runs allowed and a 1-1 record to show for it? 3 guys give up 1 ER each the other gives up 2 and they get one ### ####ed win? And it would have been a 1-2 record if the White Sox didn't plate the tying run in the 9th against the Tribe to get Q off the hook.
And five days later, F each of them

And five days later, F each of them
That's the second start in a row they left Shoemaker in too long and he gave up a few extra runs.

Fulmer had to be pulled, I didn't like it either.  Oh and Lance McCullers, COME ON!!!!  Throw ####### strikes!!!! 

That's the second start in a row they left Shoemaker in too long and he gave up a few extra runs.
He keeps his pitch counts down, but relying on his splitter so much has to make it tough the 3rd/4th time through the lineup. Hopefully the Angels realize that eventually.

I've had dumb luck so far that every time he blows a game late, one of my relievers is on the other team and gets the win.

Matt Shoemaker is Tanaka West.  He doesn't get run support and when he does, they leave him in too long.  Tonight the bullpen blew it after six really good innings of work, and he gets nothing for the showing. 

Also wins is a stupid category.  :rant:

I'm pretty proud of the pitching staff I"ve strung together after a disaster that had my ERA up around 4.20 at the end of May (Arrieta, Scherzer, Carrasco, Hendricks, Tanaka, Shoemaker, Fulmer, Duffy, Gray). Just entered the top half of the league in ERA (despite leading in WHIP most of the season). Though, I'm disregarding everything I believe in throwing Giolito out there tonight, and he'll probably give me flashbacks for Pineda in May.  I have a feeling he's about to undo a lot of momentum.

I looked like a genius taking Kershaw 1st overall and then getting Noah as my number 2.  Now I look more like the idiot that I actually am.

Save me, Jameson.

I really love Will Myers, he's been the difference maker for me in my H2H league. ####### guy does everything! 

I'm in first in my hth league, Sale/Lester/Thor usually a great top 3. Until this week...and I have no saves either to go with a 8 team ERA and a whip over 2. 

Get'em next week. 

Lost H2H match up by 2 points.  Tanaka got me -5 last night  :wall:

Pomeranz leaving after 3 didn't help either 

Oh and I got a 0 from Russ Martin because he decided to die after lineups locked

Users who are viewing this thread