What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How many bottles does your wife/GF have in the shower? (1 Viewer)

bottles of stuff?

• 1-5

Votes: 24 45.3%
  • 6-10

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • 11-15

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • 16-20

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • 21+

Votes: 3 5.7%

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

SacramentoBob

Footballguy
I just counted because I was amazed at how many different products she had in there.  18 bottles!!

Last edited by a moderator:
We have one of those recessed shower niches with two shelves. She can’t fit all her bottles of stuff in there, so there’s more bottles and canisters on the edges of the tub. When I take a shower, I always think of that carnival scene in The Jerk where he describes the area of prizes you get to pick from. I get enough room for a bar of soap though, and that’s all I need.

Man, I miss having my own shower.  :(

I actually have 3.  I like mixin' up my shampoos every few days.  Cuts down on buildup.  :bag:

She has probably 3-4 body wash / shampoo bottles on the floor and a few face wash thingies on the shower caddy thing.  I assume those qualify. 

I counted and posted about this on Facebook just over three years ago (as Facebook helpfully reminded me last week).  We're a family of four including Mrs. Eephus and a college age (at the time) daughter.  There were 29 bottles/tubes in total, all belonged to the girls except for my shaving cream and my son's body wash.

GB black women.

Threads like these continually make me happy with my reasonable wife. I think she has like just four - shampoo, conditioner, face wash, body wash. 

I picked 16-20, but no way I'm counting.  I have two shampoos and a bar of soap.  

My wife isn't that high maintenance, she will use whatever, but our teen daughter is always trying different products and then hates them and gives them to the wife.  So I justify it by saying at least the stuff is getting used.

This is just one more area where its best to let the women do what they want.  Its not worth the battle. 

Man, I miss having my own shower.  :(

I actually have 3.  I like mixin' up my shampoos every few days.  Cuts down on buildup.  :bag:

She has probably 3-4 body wash / shampoo bottles on the floor and a few face wash thingies on the shower caddy thing.  I assume those qualify. 
If I had included anything within reach of the shower, the number would've been 25+ easily.

We are close to a dozen as well. I think there is some rule that the last inch of shampoo or body wash is contaminated  

I have a bottle of combined bady/hair wash. We have a bottle of kids shampoo in there for when they use our shower. She has shampoo, conditioner, face wash, shaving cream... and of course the bottle of water in case she wants to act like one of Arizona Ron's ladies and earn a few racks.

I picked 16-20, but no way I'm counting.  I have two shampoos and a bar of soap.  

My wife isn't that high maintenance, she will use whatever, but our teen daughter is always trying different products and then hates them and gives them to the wife.  So I justify it by saying at least the stuff is getting used.

This is just one more area where its best to let the women do what they want.  Its not worth the battle. 
I had to build out a third bathroom (second full) just for my princessa (soon to turn 11) ... when it was the two of them using the master I was better off down the Valero station with the mendicants 

We are close to a dozen as well. I think there is some rule that the last inch of shampoo or body wash is contaminated  
Like I said, we share the one bottle of shampoo and a new one doesn't come out until every last drop is gone. She's kind of a fanatic about not wasting anything. The bottle stands there upside down for like a week. Same with food and condiments, etc.

There are enough that I am tempted to inspect them. 

Is there a version of the fleshlight for women?

hmmmmm.....patent pending!

I just got out of the shower (shut up, I work from home) and can provide the following counts for purposes of this scientific research:

Inventory location - master bathroom shower, residence of the k4s, somewhere in Washington (we think)

Inventory time - 1:53 PDT, June 10, 2016

Shampoo and conditioner (one each) - these are shared by Mr. krista and me, so I count 1/2 bottle for each.  Current count:  Mk:  0.5; k4:  0.5

Shaving cream - these are technically cans rather than bottles but are being lumped in as "bottles" for purposes of the list.  We each have one can.  I don't know why we need separate shaving creams.  Is there a difference, or is one just in a pink can?.  Current count:  Mk: 1.5; k4:  1.5

Body wash/gel - one that Mr. krista uses.  I use Ivory bar soap.  I learned from this very forum that I am apparently the only person in the world who still uses bar soap.  Current count:  Mk:  2.5; k4:  1.5

Two travel-sized bottles taken from a hotel/airline/ship - Mr. krista put these in the shower at one point, and I don't know why.  Until I looked for purposes of this important research, I had not bothered to find out what they were.  Turns out one is shampoo and the other is shaving gel.  No idea why they're there.  Current count:  Mk:  4.5; k4:  1.5

Face cleanser - this is not actually in the shower at the moment, but it moves between the shower and the cabinet depending upon if I'm washing my face at the sink or in the shower.  I'll give myself 1/2 credit for this one.  

FINAL BOTTLE/CAN TALLY:

Mr krista - 4.5; krista4 - 2

Other items:  we each have a razor in there, and I have a loofah thingie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly don't know, I have my own shower.  I haven't even looked in her shower in a couple years.

We have three showers in our house.  My wife and step daughter share one, my 12 and 14 year old share another (both full showers with tub), and I have my own that is just a stand up shower, no tub.  It's great.

Body wash/gel - one that Mr. krista uses.  I use Ivory bar soap.  I learned from this very forum that I am apparently the only person in the world who still uses bar soap.  Current count:  Mk:  2.5; k4:  1.5
Not only do I still use bar soap, I only will use Ivory bar soap.  This has been my only brand for at least 15 years.  I did recently start using Ivory body wash though.

Eight.  But I can't really complain, as I now have four and I don't look half as good as she does.  Shampoo, conditioner, shave butter, body wash. 

Went with 10, will count when I get home. We have 2 shelves and a shower caddy full so I probably underestimated. My wife loves all the different scents from Bath and Body Works. If you add all the bottles from the full shelf in the linen closet 50+. 

It's a sad commentary on my age that the main reason I want to share a shower with krista is because it won't be filled with black currant and pine cone scented bath gel.  It's like seeing the waitress wall by and checking out the fajitas she's carrying. 

It's a sad commentary on my age that the main reason I want to share a shower with krista is because it won't be filled with black currant and pine cone scented bath gel.  It's like seeing the waitress wall by and checking out the fajitas she's carrying. 
Could also be a sad commentary on my age. :(

Went with 10, will count when I get home. We have 2 shelves and a shower caddy full so I probably underestimated. My wife loves all the different scents from Bath and Body Works. If you add all the bottles from the full shelf in the linen closet 50+. 
Wife 17

me 3

kids 2

Users who are viewing this thread